Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 19

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 2: Live Long and Prosper [7/15/12]

I mean, in Layton, Mintaka silenced Mijzelffan to make him seem innocent later down the road...not that it helped.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Why would Drumbeats silence himself?

It makes no sense, where is the logic in that?

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

That could've happened. I doubt it though for some reason, it could've though. You see, DrumBeats is under so much suspicion and so many people are voting for him. Why would he order that? He's most likely gonna' die. Because of my joke, we suggested the idea that he really did get silenced. He could give himself a fake alibi by doing so, but this is a pitiful time to do it. Silencing could possibly be a town role in this game. An independent role maybe? None of us know the truth, we have to wait for DrumBeats. Everybody unvote DrumBeats. I think we should hear his side of the story before we jump to any conclusions. Maybe look for other possible suspects. I honestly think we should wait for him. Mafia games are played by trial and error, and we're on day 2. We do have some evidence though. Something to do with DrumBeats and night actions. So, anyone have any suggestions on what to do next?

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    It's possible, but... :/

I'm not really feeling it...let me think about it.
    Well, like I told you in PM, DrumBeats is definitely not the silencer.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Who said he did silence himself? All I know for sure is that I got silenced, the roleblocker blocked DrumBeats, and I got unsilenced. I had posted my screenshots of that happening; who the hell knows, maybe he's faking it.

Of course, there are a few things that are fuzzy. Like how you were unsilenced, especially if DB isn't the silencer.
    Why he would claim to you, of all people, is just odd. And if it's what you're implying, it makes no sense that he would claim so randomly. ._. He wants to get us less agressive towards him, he should've claimed to me or whoever else was against him. You were agreeing with him.

Ugh, this thing is probably full of holes, but I honestly am so confused and can't think straight right now...

unvote: drumbeats

vote: no lynch
    Last edited by Akuraito; 16th July 2012 at 11:29 AM.

Blog Entries

Unvote: DrumBeats

His absence isn't really helping...

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Who said he did silence himself? All I know for sure is that I got silenced, the roleblocker blocked DrumBeats, and I got unsilenced. I had posted my screenshots of that happening; who the hell knows, maybe he's faking it.

Of course, there are a few things that are fuzzy. Like how you were unsilenced, especially if DB isn't the silencer.
    Why he would claim to you, of all people, is just odd. And if it's what you're implying, it makes no sense that he would claim so randomly. ._. He wants to get us less agressive towards him, he should've claimed to me or whoever else was against him. You were agreeing with him.

Ugh, this thing is probably full of holes, but I honestly am so confused and can't think straight right now...

unvote: drumbeats

vote: no lynch
    Ok, he claimed to me because I talked to him about the whole Hitomi bandwagon. Obviously, he thought I was trustworthy, so he told me his role.

Here's my idea: We vote no lynch because I have no leads at the moment.

Then, the cop can check him tonight to see if he is cleared and the cop can contact you with the results. If he is mafia, we just lynch him next day. If he's town, then we'll think of other options.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

I'm a little bit suspicious at how Paperhorse is so adamantly defending DrumBeats and how DrumBeats trusts Paper enough to send her his role... and even before DrumBeats sent his role to Paper, she was able to guarantee he isn't the silencer.
    Zeems likes this.

Blog Entries

I was thinking that, too.

Vote: Paperhorse

追放されたバカ

Still Waiting for @DrumBeats; to defend himself before I vote. The same for @Paperhorse;.

Blog Entries

If anyone could provide the vote tally, that'd be helpful.

EDIT: Never mind, I did it myself.

DrumBeats: III (HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, America*)
    Paperhorse: I (Lithuania)
    No Lynch: IV (Bandit Keith, Paperhorse, GengarWithSunglasses, Belarus.)

So it looks as if we won't be having a lynch unless someone else votes DB or the voting switches to Paper.

EDIT: Well, Belarus ninja'd me. We got the same vote tally, though.
    Last edited by Catspring; 16th July 2012 at 12:00 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Vote Tally:

No Lynch: IIII (Paperhorse, Belarus., Bandit Keith, GengarWithSunglasses)
    DrumBeats: III (NfiNity, America*, HilbertCressLover)
    Paperhorse: I (Lithuania)

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Drumbeats has been active on the forums and in other threads. I'm currently under the assumption that he's the one that's been silenced.

And I can only also therefore assume that the silencer actually changed targets, or that there is another driver. Possibly mafia aligned. Also someone that must have targeted both Drumbeats and Belarus.

Blog Entries

He could be faking silenced for all we know.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Nyet...

My vote stays on No Lynch.

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast