Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 17

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 2: Live Long and Prosper [7/15/12]

Quote Originally Posted by The Puppetmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithuania View Post
    Yeah... Who's suspicious to you guys? I am thinking DrumBeats and Paperhorse. The latter looked like she knew that the mafia has a roleblocker.
    Paperhorse was merely suggesting a possibility so she could prove to Belarus. she isn't completely out of the woods regarding the mafia kill. She was trying to help her...

And I highly doubt DrumBeats is mafia. Why would he go so far as to defend Hitomi, who flipped town, if he were mafia? There's simply no point in him doing so.
    This is also the same guy who suggested we lynch Belarus. and bomb kill Hitomi. He seemed to have no issue doing that. I wouldn't be surprised if defending Hitomi was part of his plan so when she got lynched it would make him look innocent.

Also, I have no idea what the heck this "weenie wagon" is, but if it's something dumb about friendship or something, I'm not doing that. I have logic that no one else seems to understand right now.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Mr. F, can I have an answer to my post before? :/

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

VOTE: DrumBeats

For reasons stated above. I'm just very suspicious of wanting to purposely lynch the bomb.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    This is also the same guy who suggested we lynch Belarus. and bomb kill Hitomi. He seemed to have no issue doing that. I wouldn't be surprised if defending Hitomi was part of his plan so when she got lynched it would make him look innocent.
    That's true. From the way he posts, though, I'm still leaning towards town for him; I'll listen to his defense first.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lithuania View Post
    Yeah... Who's suspicious to you guys? I am thinking DrumBeats and Paperhorse. The latter looked like she knew that the mafia has a roleblocker.
    Pretty much every mafia game I've been in there has been a mafia roleblocker. And I was only trying to help her understand that her ability can be blocked.

As for DrumBeats, I don't think it's right to accuse him just yet.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 1: A Slight Miscalculation [7/14/12]

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Really, then. What else could
    Also, Belarus, your claim is one that mafia frequently claim as an attempt to get people not to vote for them.
    be? All I see that fits in there is bomb/vengeful.
    This one? Cop variant, mason, jack-off-all-trades... It is not limited only to bomb.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The Puppetmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    That's true. From the way he posts, though, I'm still leaning towards town for him; I'll listen to his defense first.
    That's fine, I'd prefer that.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ

DrumBeats has the conch...let him speak!

I still need both sides of the argument(him + Critics) before I change my stance.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yes, because what I was doing made so much sense for those roles, too. ._. And while I often do claim Day 1, I would not claim such important roles to her. Especially one so easily disproved.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Okay, we need to find a neutral zone here, so I say we wait for DrumBeats to speak.

Yeah I just went there. :P
    Karamazov likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I know who the roleblocker is, and that they targeted DrumBeats.

Why would he silence me if he were town?

Blog Entries

Wait, I'm confused. DrumBeats silenced you? Or was the roleblocker on DrumBeats?

...what

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

^I was silenced, then unsilenced. I know the roleblocker targeted DrumBeats, explaining why I would be unsilenced.

Blog Entries

Ah. Well, that just solidifies my vote on DrumBeats. There would be no reason for him to silence you if he was Town, and I've never heard of a Town silencer anyways.

Blog Entries

@Belarus.; Wait, how do you know DB is the silencer?

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast