Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 13

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 1: A Slight Miscalculation [7/14/12]

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Wow, that's basically a second doctor. I know, Ive had that role before -_- Such a helpful role down the drain.

FoS: Belarus and Nfinity

Belarus for claiming bomb, but being hesitant to do what should be we duty as bomb. Shying away makes me believe your claim is fake. Also for the buddying and OMGUSing.

I believe Russia is fine, unless we find out for sure that Belarus is guilty, then we can go for her.

Nfinity for excessive OMGUSing on myself and Hitomi, as well as hypocritical reasoning. Also jumped on Hitomi while she had a random vote on her an started the bandwagoning part of it since Keith's was just a random vote.
    Hitomi didn't have a random vote on her, she did have a reason. I also don't think I was being hypocritical at all. I would claim to someone, but unfortunately no one here is a confirmed townie to confirm to. I'll also openly ask the cop to please kindly check me.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 1: A Slight Miscalculation [7/14/12]

No.

The cop should check Belarus.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm leaning towards town on her. If she was mafia she wouldn't be so adamant about lynching Hitomi.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

GODFATHER ALERT!

Also, Nfinity if I was suspicious and "sure mafia" for defending Hitomi and te definite next lynch. That obviously applies to you now as well for defending Belarus. Except I wasn't even OMGUSsing, so I actually say even more suspicion should be on you there.

It's kind of funny how you guys were saying I would be the sure next lynch if Hitomi was mafia, but now ou think you're still clearly innocent when she's not.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

GODFATHER ALERT!

Also, Nfinity if I was suspicious and "sure mafia" for defending Hitomi and te definite next lynch. That obviously applies to you now as well for defending Belarus. Except I wasn't even OMGUSsing, so I actually say even more suspicion should be on you there.

It's kind of funny how you guys were saying I would be the sure next lynch if Hitomi was mafia, but now ou think you're still clearly innocent when she's not.
    That's a silly thing to automatically assume. Actually, I would have no problem claiming to you if I knew for sure you weren't mafia, but you aren't. So I'm not going to.

Did I or anyone else ever actually say I was "assumed innocent"? I don't think anyone did.
    Last edited by Momoka; 14th July 2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: MAJOR mishap.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

The weeniewagon strikes again!

Nice going guys for not just lynching me but killing Scotty!

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

SCOTTY! NOOOOO
    :( how dare y'all kill Scotty :(
    How did we end up lynching Hitomi? I don't want to go through pages.

Scotty doesn't really have a obsession with sandwiches it is just after years of having rations(and not so good ones but it is rations after all :P) a sandwich was one of the first things he thought of. (and they are good :))
    Sorry. I warned you when I signed up :P

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

What the fuck? She's town?

o_o

Belarus for claiming bomb, but being hesitant to do what should be we duty as bomb.

Dood.

The majority was on Hitomi.

Why should we have changed it just so I would die? I honestly believed Hitomi was mafia, and if she was, there was no damn point to me dying along with her. That would've just made the town lose a basically confirmed innocent, and what the would we gain from that?

And, again. Bomb is one of the most idiotic things a mafia member could claim. I suck at being mafia, but I know the basic things you're not supposed to do. Like claim bomb Day 1.

How is it my duty to kill myself when the majority is on someone I thought was mafia? How is it my duty to die when there's no point to it?

Shying away makes me believe your claim is fake.
    ^^^

I. Am. Not. So. Stupid.

Why would I fakeclaim such a scummy role?

I'll willingly prove it if I feel we had a need.

Like when Russia. was seen as scummy because of me. I'd be glad to sacrifice myself in an effort to prove someone else more innocent than they are being seen as, but I am not just killing myself when the majority was already on someone I strongly believed was mafia. It's just an idiotic move.
    Last edited by Akuraito; 14th July 2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Words missing...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Not to mention that the "lynch Belarus and also see if she kills Hitomi" plan just seemed like a mafia scheme. I wouldn't be surprised if DrumBeats knew that Hitomi and Belarus. were both townies and tried to get rid of both by using Belarus.' bomb ability.

Blog Entries

Yeah. Major FoS on DrumBeats for suggesting that strategy. It would have been great for the mafia to take 2 townies down on day 1. It's a good thing Belarus. didn't agree to that. She can be useful later on.

Blog Entries

So you solve being suspected for OMGUSsing by more OMGUSsing? Oh how smart and logical you guys are. You're all obviously innocent and I must totally be mafia.

None of you have ever defended yourselves. All you've done is try to shift the suspicion on people who find you suspicious. You're not using any logic, and basing your votes solely on friendships and people who vote against you.

I suggested a logical way to check both players involved in the Fight. Let's face it, the fight was gettin out of hand, so I tied to find middle ground to avoid heads getting ripped off on both sides. If this makes me mafia, ten sun me out now because logic is not in this game at all.

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

None of you have ever defended yourselves.
    Have you even read my posts?
    Zeems, Momoka and Squall Leonhart like this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

None of you have ever defended yourselves. All you've done is try to shift the suspicion on people who find you suspicious. You're not using any logic, and basing your votes solely on friendships and people who vote against you.
    Belarus. has defended herself a lot, did you miss that? Why else would she have claimed bomb in thread? And about the shifting suspicious onto you, no one did that. You seem to be the one doing that, not us. And I never once mentioned any friendship on my side, so nothing can be said about that.

Blog Entries

DrumBeats, dude, you're trying way too hard. Relax, read the thread, and rethink a little, okay?

Would you like some internet vodka to help settle yourself down?

Blog Entries

That was more directed to Nfinity, but it still applies to you.

Ive already addressed that "would I really be stupid enough to claim bomb?" reason, which by the way is about your only posted defense. Reverse psychology is a great mafia strategy. Seem too obvious so people think you aren't. And all of your posts seem to only:
    1) Cover that you're not stupid enough to claim bomb as mafia.
    2) Call suspicion on whoever suspects you.
    3) Assume you're almost cleared because ou have three people blindly following you.

Nfinity, are you kidding me? I shifted suspicion to myself? That's why you guys said things like "DrumBeats is scummy for randomly popping up to defend Hitomi" Well sorry that my life didn't allow me to check the thread and instantly OMGUS the first person to vote me. Also, you and Russia clearly just tried to shift attention to me and my strategy. "Major FoS" and "seemed like a mafia scheme" are kind of give always there. Plus, you beer mentioned it, but it's the obvious fuel behind Hitomis lynch. I know all five of you aren't mafia, but I bet at least one of you is and you all seem to act like its impossible no matter what each other does.

Russia, it's hard to relax when everything you say is completely ignored and replaced with, "You're mafia because you voted Belarus, who claimed bomb and led a lynch against a town power role. It's cool though she's confirmed town, trust me." If any of you had a troll role this game, you would win night 1 hands down.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Okay everyone, I know this can get heated but let's all take a chill pill for a second. It's just a game.
    Luminosity likes this.

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast