Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 12

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    ???

I'm pretty sure we have some good evidence that Hitomi is mafia.
    Meh, might as well try. It's day 1 after all.
    Vote: Hitomi

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

Is the only evidence against her the fact she suspected you? You don't need to quote posts or anything, but if there's anything else, what is it?

I'm not gonna stop y'all, though.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Puppetmaster View Post
    Is the only evidence against her the fact she suspected you? You don't need to quote posts or anything, but if there's anything else, what is it?

I'm not gonna stop y'all, though.
    It's that plenty of people have provided reasoning and defense for my actions, yet she refuses to listen to them.

And
    Quote Originally Posted by Russia.
    She's going off a tiny bit of evidence and making it look much larger. If you ask me, that's pretty scummy.

Well guys, it's day 1 anyway. We shouldn't take this so seriously. I guess she is mafia though.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

If Hitomi does end up being scum, naturally we should suspect DrumBeats.

I'm not sure on this myself. Bomb is an easy role for mafia to claim, but there's also a chance Hitomi is mafia and trying to get us to lynch the bomb.

I'm not voting. We'll see what happens.

Blog Entries

Belarus. already stated why she'd never claim bomb as mafia... I believe she's innocent.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

So you're using someone attempting to use logic as justification for a lynch.... as an indication of being mafia scum as opposed to actually defending yourself properly? I'm sorry, but given Hitomi's reasoning provided of Belarus and Russia's friendship, my focus on suspicion is going to much firmer on the person who is simply wildly claiming they're the victim of a bandwagon and starting another to defend themself.... rather than actually properly defending against their allegations which may be truthful. Also, I'm gonna echo The Puppetmaster here and say that mafia games are not the place to protect your friends from outside the game.

Unvote: Russia

Vote: Belarus

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

NfiNity started the bandwagon. :P

I have defended myself. Many times.

It's that plenty of people have provided reasoning and defense for my actions, yet she refuses to listen to them.

And
    Quote Originally Posted by Russia.
    She's going off a tiny bit of evidence and making it look much larger. If you ask me, that's pretty scummy.
    Vote Tally:

Hitomi: VI (Bandit Keith, NfiNity, @Russia.;, Belarus., HilbertCressLover, GengarWithSunglasses)
    Belarus. IIII (Drumbeats, Mr. Fahrenheit, Hitomi, Jda95)

I wouldn't be suspecting DrumBeats. He just made a guess and used a bit of logic. I wouldn't blame anyone, because it's day 1. Just saying.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    I wouldn't be suspecting DrumBeats. He just made a guess and used a bit of logic. I wouldn't blame anyone, because it's day 1. Just saying.
    He randomly popped in here and started posting in Hitomi's favor. When Hitomi flips mafia, I'm pretty sure people will want to lynch him next.

Blog Entries

I don't want to sound like I'm defending him to much, but maybe Drumbeats wasn't on until then, and was taking his time reading the thread.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

He randomly popped in here and started posting in Hitomi's favor. When Hitomi flips mafia, I'm pretty sure people will want to lynch him next.
    Belarus. Pls.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. :P

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Montgomery Scott was not a happy camper. He was stationed on a glorified ice cube, his only source of companionship was Keenser (who didn't talk at all and would not stop climbing on the equipment), and he hadn't had a sandwich for months. And all because he had attempted to prove his theory about transwarp beaming using Admiral Archer's prized beagle. He was sure it'd turn up. Eventually.

At least the silence gave him plenty of time to ponder over his theory. He thought he had made a breakthrough that would allow him to get out of here. As he turned to fiddle with the transporter controls, he noticed Keenser on top of one of the power generators.

"Get down from there!" said Scotty.

With a huff, he began entering the modifications to his equation for transwarp beaming. Once finished, he sought out Keenser. Big surprise, he was perched on some cargo containers.

"Oy! Get on those controls, will ya Keenser?" Scotty said as he walked onto the transporter pad.

Keenser looked at him with a worried expression. "Relax man, I've got it all figured out! I never thought to think of space being the thing that was moving! Now get on those controls so I can get off this god forsaken planet," Scotty ordered.

Keenser reluctantly climbed down, walked over to the control panel and energized the transporter. A spiral of energy engulfed Scotty and transported him off Delta Vega. Like Admiral Archer's prized beagle, he was never seen or heard from again.

It is now Night 1. You may submit any night actions. This phase will end at 11pm EDT (GMT-4), July 15.
    Last edited by Luminosity; 14th July 2012 at 10:26 PM.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 1: A Slight Miscalculation [7/14/12]

Hey you guys I really need to bring this up. You can’t let friendship get in the way of playing mafia games, as it only ruins the game. You can’t always trust and defend your friend because more often than not you are probably on different sides. You especially shouldn’t defend your friend when you have no proof of their innocence at all.

An example is The Puppetmaster and I in American Revolution mafia. He counterclaimed me and I killed him. And he killed me the same night. It was really funny, and of course neither of us is mad but we put our factions first before our friendship, which is what we are supposed to do. And Puppet is my Bulba child okay so it was hard but it had to be done.

So overall, it only hurts the game, and your faction if you choose to put friendship over logic. Also, I’m a loyal person, and friendship means a lot to me, but many times in mafia games you have to overlook the bond you have with someone and make the logical choice.

Let’s think of today’s Day 1 as a lesson.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 1: A Slight Miscalculation [7/14/12]

Wow, that's basically a second doctor. I know, Ive had that role before -_- Such a helpful role down the drain.

FoS: Belarus and Nfinity

Belarus for claiming bomb, but being hesitant to do what should be we duty as bomb. Shying away makes me believe your claim is fake. Also for the buddying and OMGUSing.

I believe Russia is fine, unless we find out for sure that Belarus is guilty, then we can go for her.

Nfinity for excessive OMGUSing on myself and Hitomi, as well as hypocritical reasoning. Also jumped on Hitomi while she had a random vote on her an started the bandwagoning part of it since Keith's was just a random vote.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast