Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 11

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

But if you think she's mafia, she would have to be sacrificed to lynch you. Isn't a bombs job to take a mafia down with them?

Also, you openly said you would be lynched for Russia. So, why is that different now that it has an 100% chance of taking out someone you think is mafia.

The mafias not going to nightkill you anyway now that you've claimed bomb. You refusing this just makes me think you're lying about your claim.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    But if you think she's mafia, she would have to be sacrificed to lynch you. Isn't a bombs job to take a mafia down with them?

Also, you openly said you would be lynched for Russia. So, why is that different now that it has an 100% chance of taking out someone you think is mafia.

The mafias not going to nightkill you anyway now that you've claimed bomb. You refusing this just makes me think you're lying about your claim.
    Why should we trust your plan? You're not even confirmed, this could be some set up to get two townies out. I don't really think Hitomi is town, but I don't like this plan that could only help the mafia. Also, why would she want to sacrifice herself like that when this plan could be some sort of trap? Just because she doesn't want to go with the plan means she's lying about her claim.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post

Why change all the votes if the majority is on her now? Why sacrifice a townie along with her?

I openly said I'd be lynched for Russia. because I was the one to cause her to look scummy. I believe her to be innocent, while I definitely think Hitomi is mafia. It's a completely different situation, especially because then I wasn't revealed as bomb. Mafia looking for a quick lynch would probably go for me, then, wouldn't they?

Exactly my point. When Hitomi flips mafia, I'll be cleared and dangerous to nightkill. Why sacrifice that when she's being lynched now?

Blog Entries

Whatever, I give up. Go ahead and lynch Hitomi. I'm sick of trying to argue this now, because no matter how many points I bring up, they all get ignored and replaced by "you're voting an unconfirmed townie who's acting suspicious so you must be mafia." I'm going to just leave for this phase before I explode. I'll see you guys next phase, I can't do this any more today for my sanity.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Relaaaaaaaaaaaax, guys. We're playing a game for fun. xD

Honestly, I think both Belarus. and Hitomi are town, and we're just running in circles here. Belarus., If you don't feel comfortable taking out Hitomi, that's fine, especially since I don't think she's mafia.

What do y'all think we should do then?

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Who knows if they're town or not (besides Luminosity, Hitomi, etc...)? Just have to wait and find out. Don't feel too guilty if a town gets killed. It's not like we knew. We apparently have no evidence, so it's nobody's fault. Well actually the mafia might have voted, I don't know, but hey, it's a possibility, but why would they? It would most likely blow their cover.
    Vote: No Lynch
    I will vote no lynch for now, until somebody gives me enough evidence to make me change my mind so that we could make an intelligent claim. If I see nothing of interest before the time of update (I'm assuming it's 8:00 PM), then I'll pick somebody randomly.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Who knows if they're town or not (besides Luminosity, Hitomi, etc...)? Just have to wait and find out. Don't feel too guilty if a town gets killed. It's not like we knew. We apparently have no evidence, so it's nobody's fault. Well actually the mafia might have voted, I don't know, but hey, it's a possibility, but why would they? It would most likely blow their cover.
    Have you read the past pages? o_o There's plently of evidence.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Okay, what exactly is going on? Every time I seem to make sence of something everything changes again. -_-
    Catspring likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Canada* View Post
    Okay, what exactly is going on? Every time I seem to make sence of something everything changes again. -_-
    DB wanted me to sacrifice myself to kill Hitomi when she already had the majority.

Which is such a fine way to kill a confirmed innocent when she flips mafia.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

What's the current vote tally?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

^I believe it's five on Hitomi, three on me. Once sec, I'll go find it.

Vote Tally:

Hitomi: V (Bandit Keith, NfiNity, @Russia.;, Belarus., HilbertCressLover)
    Belarus. III (Drumbeats, Mr. Fahrenheit, Hitomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Have you read the past pages? o_o There's plently of evidence.
    I just don't think that is very sound evidence. By evidence, I mean something decisive like a cop check, or a QT spy's results, or even vote patterns after discovering which alignment the guy who voted was.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

We can't always rely on those, dood.

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    We can't always rely on those, dood.
    True, but not everyone's a liar.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

???

I'm pretty sure we have some good evidence that Hitomi is mafia.

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast