Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 10

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

I'm suspicious cause I have logic? How fun ^^

Also, I might vote for Hitomi if you guys actually had any reasoning besides suspecting Belarus. Did any of you even read my wall? Cause I kind of feel like I'm talking to one right now -_-
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

^^Difference being she was posting before. Drumbeats just randomly came here and posted in Hitomi's favor before anything else, right?
    Momoka likes this.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Anyone want to vote Neonsands with me? Kidding.
    Unvote: Neonsand
    But I really don't know who to lynch. No lynch will give the town a disadvantage, so that's out of the question. I'm gonna' not take sides right now, but could somebody post a message saying, who they're voting for, why they did, and all the logic and evidence they used to back up the claim. Every single shred of good and bad evidence. I think it will help everyone. Some are saying the logic behind the votes are good and bad (it's day 1 though). I'm not sure who to believe or anything. Could somebody clear up everything so the others can make up their mind as well?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    I'm suspicious cause I have logic? How fun ^^

Also, I might vote for Hitomi if you guys actually had any reasoning besides suspecting Belarus. Did any of you even read my wall? Cause I kind of feel like I'm talking to one right now -_-
    Hitomi is doing the same thing as us right now. And yes, we read the wall. I just find it very odd the way you started to randomly post here just when Hitomi was starting to get under the spotlight. We all have logic, none of us don't have logic.
    Akuraito likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

So you read the wall, but have no defense? Interesting.

Also, have you noticed that all of your FoS's are for people suspecting Belarus? Just saying, it's ridiculous.

Ill offer a compromise to both sides of this, so we can stop this pointless arguing that's going literally nowhere.

How about everyone Unvote on Hitomi, and everyone except Hitomi Unvote on Belarus. Then, if Belarus is the bomb, both die and we have a shit ton of info. If she isn't, she dies and is likely mafia and we still have a shit ton of info. I'll Unvote when the numbers get lowered on Hitomi to make sure we actually are going to do it.

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

You guys find me, Hitomi, and DrumBeats suspicious because we're debating with y'all? If the three of us were really mafia, why would we be so militant on day one? I've never seen mafia players pull something that risky so early in the game.

I honestly don't know if Hitomi and DrumBeats are town, but going after us because we have some reservations as to the alignment of another player? That's just playing the game.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

ANNOUNCEMENT:

A rule has been added to the game:

Knowingly playing against your win condition is forbidden and will result in you being modkilled. You will also find yourself not welcome to participate in any future games that I host.

Also, please do not use our game as a battlefield for your personal issues with other players.

Both of these go against the spirit of the game -- which is to use logic and strategy to produce a win for your side -- and are unfair to myself and TheShuckpluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Knowingly playing against your win condition is forbidden and will result in you being modkilled. You will also find yourself not welcome to participate in any future games that I host.

Also, please do not use our game as a battlefield for your personal issues with other players.

Both of these go against the spirit of the game -- which is to use logic and strategy to produce a win for your side -- and are unfair to myself and TheShuckpluff.
    Sorry, but what do you mean by playing against your win condition?

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post

ANNOUNCEMENT:

She probably means if you're town, don't work with the mafia. Things like that.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Being town and knowingly helping the mafia, being mafia and killing all your partners on purpose without any prompting.

Oh. I guess they're referring to the alliances made before the game, even if they're on different sides. I get it.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

I hope none of us would ever do that, as it ruins the spirit of the game. This game is already off to a rocky start. Time to fix things.

I say we try DrumBeats' idea if Belarus. and Hitomi are for it.

Blog Entries

Ill offer a compromise to both sides of this, so we can stop this pointless arguing that's going literally nowhere.

How about everyone Unvote on Hitomi, and everyone except Hitomi Unvote on Belarus. Then, if Belarus is the bomb, both die and we have a shit ton of info. If she isn't, she dies and is likely mafia and we still have a shit ton of info. I'll Unvote when the numbers get lowered on Hitomi to make sure we actually are going to do it.
    This ^

It seems like the best option here.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I honestly disagree. If she's mafia, then...it would only have benefits for her, since I'd basically be a confirmed innocent if she flips mafia. And what a nice way to get rid of me without any problems, since the mafia would have to sacrifice another one of their own to kill me otherwise.

Blog Entries

This ^

It seems like the best option here.
    For a mafioso...

Why would Belarus. do that if she's gonna die no matter what?

More like worst option...

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast