Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 10

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 588
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

  1. #136
    Registered User DrumBeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    83
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    I'm suspicious cause I have logic? How fun ^^

    Also, I might vote for Hitomi if you guys actually had any reasoning besides suspecting Belarus. Did any of you even read my wall? Cause I kind of feel like I'm talking to one right now -_-
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

    Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

    Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

  2. #137
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    ^^Difference being she was posting before. Drumbeats just randomly came here and posted in Hitomi's favor before anything else, right?
    Momoka likes this.

  3. #138
    I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lavender Town
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    Anyone want to vote Neonsands with me? Kidding.
    Unvote: Neonsand
    But I really don't know who to lynch. No lynch will give the town a disadvantage, so that's out of the question. I'm gonna' not take sides right now, but could somebody post a message saying, who they're voting for, why they did, and all the logic and evidence they used to back up the claim. Every single shred of good and bad evidence. I think it will help everyone. Some are saying the logic behind the votes are good and bad (it's day 1 though). I'm not sure who to believe or anything. Could somebody clear up everything so the others can make up their mind as well?

  4. #139
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    I'm suspicious cause I have logic? How fun ^^

    Also, I might vote for Hitomi if you guys actually had any reasoning besides suspecting Belarus. Did any of you even read my wall? Cause I kind of feel like I'm talking to one right now -_-
    Hitomi is doing the same thing as us right now. And yes, we read the wall. I just find it very odd the way you started to randomly post here just when Hitomi was starting to get under the spotlight. We all have logic, none of us don't have logic.
    Akuraito likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  5. #140
    Registered User DrumBeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    83
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    So you read the wall, but have no defense? Interesting.

    Also, have you noticed that all of your FoS's are for people suspecting Belarus? Just saying, it's ridiculous.

    Ill offer a compromise to both sides of this, so we can stop this pointless arguing that's going literally nowhere.

    How about everyone Unvote on Hitomi, and everyone except Hitomi Unvote on Belarus. Then, if Belarus is the bomb, both die and we have a shit ton of info. If she isn't, she dies and is likely mafia and we still have a shit ton of info. I'll Unvote when the numbers get lowered on Hitomi to make sure we actually are going to do it.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

    Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

    Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

  6. #141
    I'm Alive The Puppetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Broadway
    Posts
    2,086
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    You guys find me, Hitomi, and DrumBeats suspicious because we're debating with y'all? If the three of us were really mafia, why would we be so militant on day one? I've never seen mafia players pull something that risky so early in the game.

    I honestly don't know if Hitomi and DrumBeats are town, but going after us because we have some reservations as to the alignment of another player? That's just playing the game.

  7. #142
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]




    ANNOUNCEMENT:

    A rule has been added to the game:

    Knowingly playing against your win condition is forbidden and will result in you being modkilled. You will also find yourself not welcome to participate in any future games that I host.



    Also, please do not use our game as a battlefield for your personal issues with other players.

    Both of these go against the spirit of the game -- which is to use logic and strategy to produce a win for your side -- and are unfair to myself and TheShuckpluff.

  8. #143
    I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lavender Town
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post



    ANNOUNCEMENT:

    A rule has been added to the game:

    Knowingly playing against your win condition is forbidden and will result in you being modkilled. You will also find yourself not welcome to participate in any future games that I host.



    Also, please do not use our game as a battlefield for your personal issues with other players.

    Both of these go against the spirit of the game -- which is to use logic and strategy to produce a win for your side -- and are unfair to myself and TheShuckpluff.
    Sorry, but what do you mean by playing against your win condition?

  9. #144
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post



    ANNOUNCEMENT:

    A rule has been added to the game:

    Knowingly playing against your win condition is forbidden and will result in you being modkilled. You will also find yourself not welcome to participate in any future games that I host.



    Also, please do not use our game as a battlefield for your personal issues with other players.

    Both of these go against the spirit of the game -- which is to use logic and strategy to produce a win for your side -- and are unfair to myself and TheShuckpluff.
    Sorry, but what do you mean by playing against your win condition?
    She probably means if you're town, don't work with the mafia. Things like that.

  10. #145
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post



    ANNOUNCEMENT:

    A rule has been added to the game:

    Knowingly playing against your win condition is forbidden and will result in you being modkilled. You will also find yourself not welcome to participate in any future games that I host.



    Also, please do not use our game as a battlefield for your personal issues with other players.

    Both of these go against the spirit of the game -- which is to use logic and strategy to produce a win for your side -- and are unfair to myself and TheShuckpluff.
    Sorry, but what do you mean by playing against your win condition?
    Being town and knowingly helping the mafia, being mafia and killing all your partners on purpose without any prompting.

  11. #146
    I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lavender Town
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    Oh. I guess they're referring to the alliances made before the game, even if they're on different sides. I get it.

  12. #147
    Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,259
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    I hope none of us would ever do that, as it ruins the spirit of the game. This game is already off to a rocky start. Time to fix things.

    I say we try DrumBeats' idea if Belarus. and Hitomi are for it.

  13. #148
    Registered User DrumBeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    83
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Ill offer a compromise to both sides of this, so we can stop this pointless arguing that's going literally nowhere.

    How about everyone Unvote on Hitomi, and everyone except Hitomi Unvote on Belarus. Then, if Belarus is the bomb, both die and we have a shit ton of info. If she isn't, she dies and is likely mafia and we still have a shit ton of info. I'll Unvote when the numbers get lowered on Hitomi to make sure we actually are going to do it.
    This ^

    It seems like the best option here.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

    Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

    Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

  14. #149
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    I honestly disagree. If she's mafia, then...it would only have benefits for her, since I'd basically be a confirmed innocent if she flips mafia. And what a nice way to get rid of me without any problems, since the mafia would have to sacrifice another one of their own to kill me otherwise.

  15. #150
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,505
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Ill offer a compromise to both sides of this, so we can stop this pointless arguing that's going literally nowhere.

    How about everyone Unvote on Hitomi, and everyone except Hitomi Unvote on Belarus. Then, if Belarus is the bomb, both die and we have a shit ton of info. If she isn't, she dies and is likely mafia and we still have a shit ton of info. I'll Unvote when the numbers get lowered on Hitomi to make sure we actually are going to do it.
    This ^

    It seems like the best option here.
    For a mafioso...

    Why would Belarus. do that if she's gonna die no matter what?

    More like worst option...

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •