Mafia: Spirit Mafia: Bi-winners: J J M and Mijzelffan - Page 11

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Mafia: Bi-winners: J J M and Mijzelffan

Blog Entries

Default Re: Spirit Mafia: Day 2 (The First Strike)

After Teridax trying and failing the same thing yesterday, it wouldn't make sense for someone to try the same thing the next day, so I don't think JJM is lying.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    After Teridax trying and failing the same thing yesterday, it wouldn't make sense for someone to try the same thing the next day, so I don't think JJM is lying.
    There is a difference between what Makuta and JJM did. Makuta went for a random lynch. JJM is impersonating a cop because he has nothing to worry about with it. It seems to be working too :/

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Besides, Makuta tried going after one of the stronger players openly.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panu View Post
    Besides, Makuta tried going after one of the stronger players openly.
    I'm just trying to save my ass. I don't even care if JJM moves on to the next round, I just want to not be the loser who couldn't save the doctor role.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    I realize I don't have the same respect from everyone that the vets have, but I'd hate to go out this way...
    There's also this, which resembles mafia defences upon pressure.

Blog Entries

wait whats all this all the forum thing? O_o im confused, mine have been working perfectly :p
    well I did get a new skin but thats all >.>
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

There's also this, which resembles mafia defences upon pressure.
    I have a bandwagon on me! I posted reasoning, and then you show up and throw anything I said aside because somebody else actually read my defence and thought it might be reasonable. You could just as easily be a mafia buddy trying to push more blame onto me. Why are you so against the possibility that I am doctor? I don't even have a CC!

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    wait whats all this all the forum thing? O_o im confused, mine have been working perfectly :p
    well I did get a new skin but thats all >.>
    Well, for me, the usual threads are nowhere to be found...until I locate them via thread or post "history" xD

Bah, that's it. I don't care if I turned out to be a player with too much imagination.
    I might not be online in time to make a sudden vote around the update time, so I'll just go with my weird gut feeling at the moment.
    Besides, my vote won't really matter to anyone except myself, who "might" lose a chance to earn points.

VOTE : J J M

His claim just does not sound right.
    May be my wild imagination, feel free to laugh if I happen to be wrong...
    ...yes, I am that gullible.
    Last edited by Mintaka; 1st April 2011 at 02:19 PM.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Think about it. Mintaka heavily defends Neonsands, even though she is supposedly waiting for more evidence to come along, and only now just admits that it doesn't matter if we are wrong, due to the point system.

It's odd for Mintaka to put that much effort in only to suddenly realise this later. It's as if her previous attempt at defending Neonsands hasn't worked, so she's going to go against her own policy of waiting for more evidence. Changing like that is very suspicious to me.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

@Iteru: You can suspect me all you like...my role is nothing of value, not even worth of lynching (one mere point to the mafia if they lynch me this phase).
    For this phase, I'm a townie. About that sudden change of mind, I've already explained. Even if I wanted to suddenly place a vote around the update time after observing the number of votes, I can't do that, as the update time is right in the afternoon when I NEVER have the time to use the PC.

I'm voting for someone other than Neonsands, and since the current alliances last for only one phase, you don't need to pressure me.
    But since the chances of my receiving a town role at each phase is bigger, I want to keep the useful roles for the town.
    For that reason, I'm not voting for Neonsands.
    You keep saying that I'm defending Neonsands. Well, right, but specifically, I want to bet on the chance that he might have the one-and-only doctor role. The doctor role is what I want to defend, to be specific.

About me suddenly voting and saying some stuff about the points, the current lynch is Neonsands, and since I voted for a different person, I won't gain anything if Neonsands is the final target. So it will not concern you. It's only me that should be concerned; I may lose the chance to gain points, or just stay out of the matter altogether.

I'm considering both points and the roles at the moment, but I think I don't want to lose the doctor...and plus, in my view, J J M is suspicious. Just like you're suspicious of me because of my talks, I'm not trusting J J M because of the way he posted.

And about waiting for information. I didn't post anything, but I got some stuff "here and there" and I believe I got the stuff that I wanted to hear. But to be honest, it was nothing really, really new so I didn't bother mentioning anything.
    Last edited by Mintaka; 1st April 2011 at 02:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Think about it. Mintaka heavily defends Neonsands, even though she is supposedly waiting for more evidence to come along, and only now just admits that it doesn't matter if we are wrong, due to the point system.

It's odd for Mintaka to put that much effort in only to suddenly realise this later. It's as if her previous attempt at defending Neonsands hasn't worked, so she's going to go against her own policy of waiting for more evidence. Changing like that is very suspicious to me.
    Iteru doesn't even seem to bat an eye at the chance of lynching the doctor. This makes me think that he benefits from me dying :( I don't want to get anybody lynched, I just don't want to die. That isn't what the mafia would want. I just want my role to be saved, not me. Obviously I haven't done my job in being able to convince the rest of the populace and that is bad enough. I refuse to give up though. This role benefits the greater good, and that is certainly more important than my participation.

Blog Entries

I don't benefit from you dying, because the roles change as night begins, and by that stage I'll have no idea role I will have due to the rotation.

Flawed reasoning is flawed.

Blog Entries

I don't benefit from you dying, because the roles change as night begins, and by that stage I'll have no idea role I will have due to the rotation.

Flawed reasoning is flawed.
    Well you get 6 points for lynching doctor. That certainly counts as benefiting.

Flawed counter is flawed.

Blog Entries

That's also one less doctor role for when I get rotated innocent roles, which has a higher chance of happening than getting a mafia role, and so its easier to rack up points when being innocent. So I wouldn't vote would could be the doctor if I didn't think they were pulling the excuse out because an apparant cop has outed them. It's funny that you just happen to be the doctor and not some lesser innocent role, with someone defending you who doesn't stick to their own policies for more evidence.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

If Iteru is mafia, that is. xD

You can leave me out of this...I just want to bet on the chance that Neonsands might have the doctor role, which IS important and useful to the town, the majority.

And about gathering evidence, I tried. That's all I'll say.

(Did you even read my post after the edit? I'm not defending Neonsands; I don't want to risk the doctor role. But well, if I'm just making inconsistencies as I speak, then you can just ignore me. All that stuff I said, I was "trying" to explain why I was not voting for Neonsands for this phase. Seems I really failed.)
    Last edited by Mintaka; 1st April 2011 at 03:06 PM.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast