Mafia: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [TOWN VICTORY - 10/11/11] - Page 34

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 528
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [TOWN VICTORY - 10/11/11]

  1. #496
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    Now I'm confused. How was it obvious?
    Read the role PM, specifically the top line.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  2. #497
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    That's what I... didn't hope to hear.

    I knew he was to discuss it with you. He died at a very good timing, and I hoped that if you were Mafia, and he had mentioned that bit to you, I could've catched you on about it. In truth, he didn't mention it to me either.

    Well, that was a waste of time hoping to get the mafia to slip. I'm gonna say Nytie is more or less clear for now. That leaves 3 for me.

    And if you discussed Laterose and mewstone... personally, I'd almost go with mewstone instead.

    That post by her just now was... strange... and she was "an indep who jumped back to town after seeing how badly the mafia was losing.

    Furthermore, her role is, according to her, completely, perfectly useless. Her votes don't count, IIRC, so it won't conflict with any other skills, and it'll be a "lesser" loss for us, even if we hit wrongly.

    EDIT: PichuBoy, I saw that. But... well, it didn't make it clear, kinda. I knew what was going on as Bluesun told me most of it. And how'd that work in the story?

  3. #498
    shhhhh.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Linfa's throne
    Posts
    6,612
    Blog Entries
    40

    Follow Parma on Tumblr

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    Now I'm confused. How was it obvious?

    Anyways, bluesun mentioned it to me in a pm that he was Chaos, and that he was the one behind the death Aestivate AKA Cosmo. He did say that if Chaos was killed, that role would be revealed as well. (This was more or less how he knew TFSpock wasn't Storm. Because bluesun knew who the shell was.)
    I asked bluesun about his role as well. He told me that he did kill Aestivate. That checks out.

    However. He did not say anything to me about the chaos role revealing portion.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

  4. #499
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    @Parmalee : I checked my PM again. He doesn't directly mention about Chaos being revealed. What it does mention is that the killed's role is "also" revealed.

  5. #500
    Peachy mewstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On the Line Between Make Belie
    Posts
    886
    Blog Entries
    60

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    Strange? I'm saying I'd be a horrible Mafia person not killing anyone however if you are inactive, as Laterose was, you couldn't kill anyone.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

    Poison Apples by Mewstone

    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

  6. #501
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    But, I don't quite see how would you go proving this to begin with. Furthermore, it could just be a trick there.

  7. #502
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    341

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    Even if you are Cream, as you say, you've claimed that your vote counts for nothing no matter what. Therefore, it won't make much of a difference to the town, and we have no other leads at this point.
    Vote: mewstone
    Last edited by Nytie; 8th November 2011 at 04:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  8. #503
    shhhhh.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Linfa's throne
    Posts
    6,612
    Blog Entries
    40

    Follow Parma on Tumblr

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    Quote Originally Posted by mewstone View Post
    Strange? I'm saying I'd be a horrible Mafia person not killing anyone however if you are inactive, as Laterose was, you couldn't kill anyone.
    or you could not kill anyone to make it look like the mafia is inactive. something like that.

    Parmalee targets someone every Day. If she dies, the other person dies with her. There you go.

    @mewstone: How is Cream independent again? I forget. :/
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

  9. #504
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    Vote: Mewstone

    This'll stand unless someone can offer actual evidence against someone else. We are better off guessing according to somewhat questionable acting than doing nothing. Bonus for it being zero loss to us.

  10. #505
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    I'm not mafia. I was on last night, but didn't have anything to contribute because I was (and still am) basically lost at this point. Obviously it wouldn't make sense to skip a night kill if I were mafia when we're down to the wire like this.

    So bluesun absorbed Aestivate's powers? Why wasn't Chaos's role revealed then? Can someone please explain? ;_;

    And vote: mewstone at no loss to the town, I guess. Cream as an indep still doesn't make sense to me, she should be an integral part of the team.

  11. #506
    Peachy mewstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On the Line Between Make Belie
    Posts
    886
    Blog Entries
    60

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    Vote for me go ahead wasting time won't help you they'll just kill you off
    And I'm indep because Cream dosen't like violence
    But I won't be on to change my vote or anything later so
    Vote:Laterose
    "I'm not above killing children, you know that, but I'm not wasteful,"~President Snow
    See ya.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

    Poison Apples by Mewstone

    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

  12. #507
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    341

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    ...That sounds quite similar to what DrumBeats said when he was trying to convince everyone to vote for bluesun. Which doesn't help you any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  13. #508
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    Well, either we hit the correct one now, or we will be left with 3 people. At which point it'll become mostly a game of luck.

  14. #509
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    I had to google President Snow. I haven't read The Hunger Games yet.

    Anyway, here goes nothing.

  15. #510
    shhhhh.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Linfa's throne
    Posts
    6,612
    Blog Entries
    40

    Follow Parma on Tumblr

    Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Day 10: Explanations - 8/11/11]

    @PichuBoy - Hi, forum's back. :3

    Vote: mewstone

    Let's see who's telling the truth.

    /still finds it weird that she claimed cream as indep. BUT WE'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •