The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything! - Page 86
Page 86 of 656 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 9829

Thread: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

  1. #1276

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    I like both, honestly. I love the challenge of being town, having to form my own alliances, being a little less careful about watching my back, and so on. Though, it's nice being mafia too, and having others to help you from the start.

  2. #1277
    Notification King Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,358
    Blog Entries
    168
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    The times I've been mafia I've done pretty well, but i seem to make a mistake of some sort and get lynched the next day...
    Town is fun in its own way, basically what everyone above has said about it.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

  3. #1278
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    @HilbertCressLover;
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flonne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Why would we make it so obvious we're mafia?
    The way you phrase that makes it sound as if you're admitting to being mafia. x3
    Eh? Did it really sound like that? XD Are you trying to get me vig killed again? XD
    Kind of.

    If you had put 'if', it would be implying there's only a chance/that you're not.

    But without it, it's like you're confirming it.

    'Why would we make it so obvious we're mafia?'
    Vs.
    'Why would we make it so obvious if we were mafia?'

    a vig would be overpowered in this game, sadly

  4. #1279

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flonne View Post
    @HilbertCressLover;
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flonne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Why would we make it so obvious we're mafia?
    The way you phrase that makes it sound as if you're admitting to being mafia. x3
    Eh? Did it really sound like that? XD Are you trying to get me vig killed again? XD
    Kind of.

    If you had put 'if', it would be implying there's only a chance/that you're not.

    But without it, it's like you're confirming it.

    'Why would we make it so obvious we're mafia?'
    Vs.
    'Why would we make it so obvious if we were mafia?'

    a vig would be overpowered in this game, sadly
    Oh. Well, whoops then. Luckily, I don't think anybody's noticed that. Well, besides you, of course.

    Sadly? XD

  5. #1280
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    341

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Sadly because now there's nobody to ship you with XD

    Also, another mafia just opened up and my Homestuck Mafia is sad and alone :c
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  6. #1281

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    I wonder why no one is filling that mafia up yet.

    I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

  7. #1282
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    341

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    I don't know ;~;
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  8. #1283

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nytie View Post
    Sadly because now there's nobody to ship you with XD

    Also, another mafia just opened up and my Homestuck Mafia is sad and alone :c
    What the... XD I don't need to be shipped!

    Seriously though, I also wonder why nobody else is joining your mafia.

  9. #1284
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    341

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post

    What the... XD I don't need to be shipped!

    Seriously though, I also wonder why nobody else is joining your mafia.
    Yes you do, shipping is all-powerful :p I don't know, maybe Homestuck just isn't as popular on Bulbagarden. I made great roles for it, I promise!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  10. #1285

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    I signed up for it. XD

    I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

  11. #1286

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nytie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post

    What the... XD I don't need to be shipped!

    Seriously though, I also wonder why nobody else is joining your mafia.
    Yes you do, shipping is all-powerful :p I don't know, maybe Homestuck just isn't as popular on Bulbagarden. I made great roles for it, I promise!
    Huh? XD Maybe, but you'd still think people would join it. I mean, I did, and I didn't even know what it was. XD Well, I hope more people join it.

  12. #1287

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    I would, but I'm now caught in the vicious cycle of being a host again and don't want to join just to be inactive.

  13. #1288
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    341

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnHeartGold View Post
    I would, but I'm now caught in the vicious cycle of being a host again and don't want to join just to be inactive.
    At this point, I wouldn't even really care I only need six more people to join. I might have to resort to sending out PMs to the regulars again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  14. #1289

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    @ How is your progress on meme mafia going? I have part of the work done on my internet meme mafia and I want to see if I should delay it.

  15. #1290

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    @Nytie; Joined anyway.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •