The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything! - Page 77

Page 77 of 656 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 9829
Like Tree3328Likes

Thread: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

  1. #1141
    Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    85
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nytie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    What's wrong with organic chemistry?
    Chemistry and physics are just math pretending to be science and therefore are evil.
    /
    That is true when it comes to physics but not chemistry. We have foul-smelling chemicals so your argument is invalid.

  2. #1142
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    341

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    What's wrong with organic chemistry?
    Chemistry and physics are just math pretending to be science and therefore are evil.
    /
    I was pretty good at the experiment part of chem, but the actual writing out of the equations and such kicked my butt.

    That is true when it comes to physics but not chemistry. We have foul-smelling chemicals so your argument is invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  3. #1143
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,115
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Chem in general is pretty awful. I do like the mathsy side to it though. Stoichiometry and a/b titrations are pretty cool

  4. #1144
    Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    85
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    I can understand that theory and calculations of chemistry can be hard. (I could vent about physical chemistry, partition functions, Boltzmann's distribution, Schrödinger's wave functions, Langmuir's isotherms for days...)

  5. #1145
    never ever giving up J J M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,398
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Stoichiometry and a/b titrations are pretty cool
    That is my least favorite part of chemistry...
    New Track: Going Up

    Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

  6. #1146
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    21,981
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    If I was any good at math, I might enjoy chemistry.

  7. #1147
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    341

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    I'm with J J M. Stochiometry was the bane of my existence my sophomore year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  8. #1148
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,115
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    I hate in-depth bonding and organic chemistry

  9. #1149
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Pikapi View Post
    I remember I was introduced to Mafia at a boating class. ._.
    Then my 6th grade teacher would do it when we had extended homeroom.
    Then I found this fourm, and I literally thought: 'holy shit, I need to join this.'
    With three likes from Hitomi, HCL, and Soulmaster.

    Just curious:
    Why the likes? :o

    are you that happy that I joined the fourm? xD

    @Hitomi; @HilbertCressLover; @Soulmaster;

  10. #1150
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Pikapi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Pikapi View Post
    I remember I was introduced to Mafia at a boating class. ._.
    Then my 6th grade teacher would do it when we had extended homeroom.
    Then I found this fourm, and I literally thought: 'holy shit, I need to join this.'
    With three likes from Hitomi, HCL, and Soulmaster.

    Just curious:
    Why the likes? :o

    are you that happy that I joined the fourm? xD

    @Hitomi; @HilbertCressLover; @Soulmaster;
    Because of the "Then I found this fourm, and I literally thought: holy shit, I need to join this." part. XD

    And also because you joined the forum. XD
    Akuraito likes this.

  11. #1151
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    341

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    GUYS GUYS LUMINOUS PIKAPI MADE ME A FANCLUB.

    I feel so loved lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  12. #1152
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    NOW TO MAKE ONE FOR HCL :D
    Momoka and Squall Leonhart like this.

  13. #1153
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Everyone up here getting fanclubs! XD

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #1154
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Pikapi View Post
    NOW TO MAKE ONE FOR HCL :D
    Really!? XD Thanks a bunch!!

  15. #1155
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

    wait wait wait who the heck is the guy in your avatar v.v

    *does not watch Yugioh*

    xD
    Momoka likes this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •