1 ball , map,
actions include throw (must do if you have the ball), run (to an adjoining spot), set up (you stand behind someone in an adjoining spot... If the ball is thrown at them and they run you are out, if the ball is thrown at them they don't run they are out, can work if no one is at a square because they move into a square, and can stay in he same place and set up), and idle (don't move, increases chance of catch). If no player is on a spot the ball is aimed at the spot further on, but the chance of neither is decreased by half. This is because its more likely that one of the people can catch the ball and get the other out.
Last 2 players left win, the spot which is empty after a player dies closest to edge is removed. If you are cornered (ie, cant move because all nearby spots are gone, you die).
Spots are randomized
Each player has a role and 2 ratings. The first is dodge rating. If 2 people are in the same spot (one person ran onto a spot with another player, the chances that a player is hit goes as follows person who stayed’s rating * 1.2 : person who ran’s rating : ¼ the two added up. Total of all 3 divided by 100, multiplied by each of the individual numbers, is the chance of each person getting the ball (ie, the other person got hit). If the last one happens, neither player gets the ball, the person in the line of fire behind gets the ball (not out either).
Player A stays and has a rating of 5, Player B ran in and has a rating of 6, and player C ran in and has a rating of 4. 6+6+4=16. 16*1/4=4 100/20=5. 30% + 30% + 20% + 20% = 100%. If player A, B, or C’s percentage comes up, both the others are out.
Rating 2: if multiple people set up a square which no one is on, follow above system. If multiple people are setting up and there are people on the square. Use the same ratio system as above (you can set up your own square), but with your height rating. Again, everyone on the square is out.
Height rating and dodge rating are inversely proportionate to balance game.
They way the game works:
1. People sign up. Square number of people get in (25, 36, 16, or even 49)
2. The game board is made, and the spaces are randomized. Same with ratings.
3. The spaces are Numbered (for later use), and the ball is given to a random player, known by everyone.
4. People have 24 hours to send their actions in.
5. Actions are processed.
6. ball is thrown in direction holder chooses, people are out.
7. New holder picks up ball.
8. Outer most empty square is now off limits. If people lose because they cant come in the field of play this is when they lose (ie, they will win if there are 2 players left at stage 7)
9. Post results.
10. Repeat steps 4-9 until game ends.
Priority system for step 5/6 (in case needed)
1. Players who run go.
2. People who set up go.
3. Idlers and set uppers are ready
4. Ball is thrown.
5. Player catches ball or is out.
6. Other players on square are out.
7. (step 7) Ball is possessed by a player again.