Mafia: RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - Town Victory! - ENDGAME 09/12/2013 - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - Town Victory! - ENDGAME 09/12/2013

Blog Entries

Follow Markos on Tumblr Visit Markos's Youtube Channel

Default Re: RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - Missing - Day 3 08/12/2013

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    But you had said in your vote for Wallflower that you found "the claims against No Lynch not very well grounded," which sounds like you were at the very least not finding him suspicious for what others had said about him, though also kind of comes across as not finding him suspicious at all to a large degree.
    Sure, the claims against him had some credibility, but they didn't overweight the suspiciousness of Wallflower at the time.
    @CrackFox; Care to elaborate why you voted me?

Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insert Name Here View Post
    @CrackFox; Care to elaborate why you voted me?
    I'm getting strong town reads from everyone else. I've spoken to a few people in private chats I have come to trust them to a large degree. The only people I haven't had direct contact with yet is you and Momoka and out of the two you, you seem the most scummy (flashbacks to Tiger & Bunny) ^^'

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Victory!

#evil animal head injury

With Pyrrha and Jaune's team work, Jaune came up with a strategy to kill the Nevermore flying in the sky. While he distracted it, getting its attention, Pyrrha shot her spear gun, effectively hitting the Nevermore's head and effectively killing it. With it now dead, the eight hunters could now continue in Beacon in different teams.

Ruby Rose was relieved that it was finally over, and that she got to be with her sister in Beacon.

Weiss, now relieved that she's going to stay in Beacon, had to now worry about the trouble Ruby may cause her, but accepted the challenge.

Blake Belladonna took a deep breath, and looked forward to continue her studies and be a team with Ruby, Weiss and Yang.

Jaune was glad that his smarts helped the hunters win, and gained a bit of self confidence.

Pyrrha now could finally relax now that it was all over and enjoy Jaune's company without needing to worry about the Grimm.

Nora, who was hidden by the Nevermore to save as a snack, had finally been found by Lie Ren, and now could live her happy life again.

Lie Ren could finally take a break now that he found Nora, but now he has to deal with her loud personality.

Upgrades effects on each Town player:

FinalArcadia - 1x Deathproof
    Squall Leonhart - 100% Vig and work only on Grimm
    Momoka - Town votes only count
    Pokemaster97 - 100% Roleblocker and work only on Grimm
    Midorikawa - 100% clear Cop checks
    Wallflower - Double Vote works only on Grimm
    Gaga - 100% Doctor

Mafia QT: http://quicktopic.com/50/H/fGZRWFKyyM2c

Thank you for playing, and congratulations to the Town!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPetanj7QSQ

(click the link for badass victory music!)
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 9th December 2013 at 05:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - Town Victory! - ENDGAME 09/12/2013

Well, okay then!
    Gooo, team RWBY

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - Town Victory! - ENDGAME 09/12/2013

Congrats town! Man that game was quick

Also why mafia did you choose me???

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

YES, glad town was able to win this!

I had a fun time in this game and thank you for hosting, Human! With the characters being students and still not pros showing up in their abilities, the upgrader role especially was interesting to make up for that. ^^

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Yay! So pleased we won. Thanks for hosting @HumanDawn; it's a shame the game didn't last longer because it was a lot of fun!

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Oh whoa, good going town. Disappointed I didn't really have the time to participate, but good game. Thanks for hosting, Human.

Whoa! This was a really short game I was surprised to see we won! Glad though, of course. It was a fun game while it lasted although I wish I had participated a bit more. Thanks for hosting, Human! Great going, town.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Blog Entries

Follow Markos on Tumblr Visit Markos's Youtube Channel

Wow. Town should play a lottery ticket. Thanks to HumanDawn for hosting! I'm a horrible mafioso. I led my faction into a spiral of doom both times. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Congrats town! Man that game was quick

Also why mafia did you choose me???
    You're a very active player that tends to ask questions. The sooner you were out of the picture the better.

Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678