Mafia: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 24/05/2013 - Endgame - Wurld Domination! JOHNNY WINS - Page 5

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 24/05/2013 - Endgame - Wurld Domination! JOHNNY WINS

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 17/05/2013 - Dei Uwan - oh hi dei uwan

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    The claim is hard to believe as in a game this small there is usually just a cop and/or doc or jailkeeper. 1x doc is a weird claim and there will only be about two mafia in this game so if GWS turns up mafia well at least we have something to go off of.
    The win condition for townies is to Defeat Johnny - 1 mafia. For you not to know, I find it suspicious.

Vote: Midorikawa

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 17/05/2013 - Dei Uwan - oh hi dei uwan

The claim is hard to believe as in a game this small there is usually just a cop and/or doc or jailkeeper. 1x doc is a weird claim and there will only be about two mafia in this game so if GWS turns up mafia well at least we have something to go off of.
    There is only 1 Mafia in this game according to the rules and Town winning conditions, which is weird for you not to know as Spectrum said...

FoS: Midorikawa

Please tell me that you forgot about it or we just finished the game... :P

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Spectrum Achromatic; @m0ckingbird20; I actually forgot about it. I'm used to it not saying the amount of mafia, or there being more than one. Though with that I guess the doc claim is more viable,

UNVOTE: GengarWithSunglasses

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    The win condition for townies is to Defeat Johnny - 1 mafia. For you not to know, I find it suspicious.

um hello it makes her more townie for her not to know??? if she was mafia then she would know for sure so like um what

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post

um hello it makes her more townie for her not to know??? if she was mafia then she would know for sure so like um what
    It's written in the role PM, like, "Defeat Johnny", period? Is that difficult to understand that there's one mafia? Or is 'Johnny' actually plural?

Blog Entries

It's written in the role PM, like, "Defeat Johnny", period? Is that difficult to understand that there's one mafia? Or is 'Johnny' actually plural?
    Why exactly are you so worked up over a mistake I made? It actually seems like you are worried about people thinking there is more than one mafia which means Johnny could be multiple and you don't want town to know that if it is.

VOTE: Spectrum Achromatic

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Why exactly are you so worked up over a mistake I made? It actually seems like you are worried about people thinking there is more than one mafia which means Johnny could be multiple and you don't want town to know that if it is.

VOTE: Spectrum Achromatic
    If it was a mistake then
    Unvote: Midorikawa

But instead
    Vote: Buoy

It's clearly written in the role PM, and looking at the size of the game, it's possible there's only one mafia. Buoy's last post of trying to make up for your mistake seems suspicious. It's written in the role PM - so unless people haven't been reading their role PM, or just temporarily forgot, how can not knowing one's win condition can be a town-tell?

Blog Entries

@Spectrum Achromatic; Town win condition is always to kill all mafia.You're attacking us for not reading the role PM as finding a single mafia.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Spectrum Achromatic; Town win condition is always to kill all mafia.You're attacking us for not reading the role PM as finding a single mafia.
    It's dangerous to play a game without being aware of the rules or the details. It's only been one day, so I don't know how you'd forget that the win condition is "Defeat Johnny", which means one mafia, or saying forgetting the win condition can make one town? So, if one remembers the rules and details of the win condition, does that make one mafia? So, if one is forgetful and unaware of the details, does that make one town?

But instead

It's clearly written in the role PM, and looking at the size of the game, it's possible there's only one mafia. Buoy's last post of trying to make up for your mistake seems suspicious. It's written in the role PM - so unless people haven't been reading their role PM, or just temporarily forgot, how can not knowing one's win condition can be a town-tell?
    Well, what Buoy said does make sense now that I think of it, Mafia would know if they had partners, and simce according to Town's win conditions and the game description I think at page 1 there is only 1 Mafia, that mistake Mido did can't be used for a lynch against her as it is probably a mistake a Townie would do. I wouldn't rush from one vote to another so easily if I were you... Though it's D1 so it's kinda understandable.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    But instead

Well, what Buoy said does make sense now that I think of it, Mafia would know if they had partners, and simce according to Town's win conditions and the game description I think at page 1 there is only 1 Mafia, that mistake Mido did can't be used for a lynch against her as it is probably a mistake a Townie would do. I wouldn't rush from one vote to another so easily if I were you... Though it's D1 so it's kinda understandable.
    It's Day 1 and a bit too early to forget rules and details, no?

But instead

Well, it's possible though, also I don't think I read my winning conditions either but human told me in private and that's the only reason I knew that they mentioned the existence of 1 Mafia. I just don't think that it is enough for a lynch...

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

But instead

Well, it's possible though, also I don't think I read my winning conditions either but human told me in private and that's the only reason I knew that they mentioned the existence of 1 Mafia. I just don't think that it is enough for a lynch...
    This:
    So, if one remembers the rules and details of the win condition, does that make one mafia? So, if one is forgetful and unaware of the details, does that make one town?

But instead

This:
    So, if one remembers the rules and details of the win condition, does that make one mafia? So, if one is forgetful and unaware of the details, does that make one town?
    I don't get it, explain please?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@m0ckingbird20;

People are saying as if "forgetting the rules or being unaware of game details" = "TOWN"

and

"Remembering rules and being aware of game details" = "OMG U R MAFIA WE MUST VOTE"

Just because someone forgot the rules doesn't mean they are town.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast