Mafia: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 24/05/2013 - Endgame - Wurld Domination! JOHNNY WINS - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 24/05/2013 - Endgame - Wurld Domination! JOHNNY WINS

Default Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 17/05/2013 - Dei Uwan - oh hi dei uwan

I'd ask if anyone counterclaims him, but that wouldn't be a good idea. At this point I'm definitely inclined to not trust that claim, he was way too willing. And if he genuinely was you'd think he would claim privately to someone who seemed trustworthy in his eyes.

you can smile again

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Default Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 17/05/2013 - Dei Uwan - oh hi dei uwan

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    All right, the lack of a response to m0ckingbird's question even AFTER I gave another mention about it is really worrying.

UNVOTE: Fushimi
    VOTE: GengarWithSunglasses
    I answered. I don't actually know how to link a post, but it was at 4:46 PM. It said that I didn't want to die early and wanted to get it out of the way first.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    All right, the lack of a response to m0ckingbird's question even AFTER I gave another mention about it is really worrying.

UNVOTE: Fushimi
    VOTE: GengarWithSunglasses
    I answered. I don't actually know how to link a post, but it was at 4:46 PM. It said that I didn't want to die early and wanted to get it out of the way first.
    You answered me not m0cking
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    @GengarWithSungalsses; you tried to get an early majority and requested a reason not to vote for Fushimi which is something non of us can provide this early in the game, which doesn't make a lot of sense. Care to explain?
    Oh this question, good point, I was expecting a different response or maybe a claim.

Oh this question, good point, I was expecting a different response or maybe a claim.
    Wait, I'm confused. A claim out of who, Fushimi?

you can smile again

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Wait, I'm confused. A claim out of who, Fushimi?
    Yeah, well not necessarily a claim. I just wanted some kind of progress or confirmation to find advance the scum hunt. I guess I should have worded it better though.

@GengarWithSunglasses; Alright, I have one more question at the moment. Why did you claim 1x doctor out in the open? Is there no one you trust even a little to just claim to them?

you can smile again

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    @GengarWithSunglasses; Alright, I have one more question at the moment. Why did you claim 1x doctor out in the open? Is there no one you trust even a little to just claim to them?
    Well, if I were to trust anyone at the moment, it would be M0cking and you. You two both seem to be actively interrogating to aid the scum hunt. Null read from Fushimi. Townish from FinalArcadia, Stahl and Mido.

Well, if I were to trust anyone at the moment, it would be M0cking and you. You two both seem to be actively interrogating to aid the scum hunt. Null read from Fushimi. Townish from FinalArcadia, Stahl and Mido.
    I see. It's a valid answer, but that raises the question as to why you would reveal the doctor claim out in the open when you could have privately told someone whom you trusted. Which is why I'm still not really buying that claim, to be honest.

you can smile again

Blog Entries

Notes:

Reads:

^ Most Town
    |
    | Momoka
    | GengarWithSunglasses
    | Fushimi
    | Buoy
    | Spectrum Achromatic
    | Midorikawa
    | Stahl
    | FinalArcadia
    | m0ckingbird20
    |
    v Least Town

Vote: m0ckingbird20

Voting my top scumread.

I don't like the GengarWithSunglasses wagon, it's too easy. Half the votes on him (well, more than half, actually) are just "Well, even if you're Town, we should still lynch you."

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Vote Count:

GengarWithSunglasses V (Momoka; Midorikawa; m0ckingbird20; Buoy; FinalArcadia;)
    Fushimi I (GengarWithSunglasses;)
    m0ckingbird20 I (Master Mew;)

I don't think GWS would be lying about being 1x doctor. He claimed specifically 1x. It sounds ridiculous, but that's why it doesn't sound like it's fake. The size of the game is small, so I assume most of the roles have limited usage.
    The Immortal Femme Fatale of Doom

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    I don't think GWS would be lying about being 1x doctor. He claimed specifically 1x. It sounds ridiculous, but that's why it doesn't sound like it's fake. The size of the game is small, so I assume most of the roles have limited usage.
    So you are inclined to believe GengarWithSunglasses' roleclaim? Ok, what do you think of everyone else?

If GWS would be a bad lynch, who do you think might be a good lynch?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I don't see much from anyone, but I'd like to ask @Fushimi; and @Stahl; if they're going to vote
    The Immortal Femme Fatale of Doom

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    m0ckingbird20
    ---#34 Minor Scumread
    ------Makes the now-redundant point (as Fushimi herself had addressed this in the post above his) that there is no suitable response to the non-existent accusations behind the Fushimi wagon. This post isn't quite active-lurking, but it's sole purpose in existing was to point out something that had already been said, so it's close.
    ---#37 Minor Scumread
    ------Points out that GWS could be lying (this can be said of any post) and that he's just given the Mafia information (this can be said of any roleclaim). Still hasn't provided his own personal opinion on anything or anyone, opting instead to make general, vague, but technically accurate assessments.
    ---#39 Scumread
    ------Sees that the tide may soon turn against GWS, jumps on the wagon while intriguingly neglecting to mention whether or not he actually believes GWS is Scum - even going so far as to justify a potential mislynch by asserting that even if GWS is Town, he's hurting his faction. Pre-emptively explaining away a potential mislynch? Do not like...
    For post #34: I didn't realize that Fushimi had already said the exact same thing so I didn't intend to repeat it. My bad.

For post #37: I don't see what's the problem, yeah anyone could be lying but the 1x Doc claim is not really common and the chances that GWS faked it are higher than say a normal Doc claim, which would also be a good excuse that GWS decide to claim during D1, "Yeah I am 1x Doc not a real Doc so it's OK.". Also yeah every claim reveals info to Mafia but GWS didn't have a reason to claim at the very start of the game and as you can see it didn't help him avoid the wagon and even in case his claim is true, which I doubt I don't think he will survive long enough. So, which is better leaving it to pass silently and let Mafia take care of him which will not give us many reads and we will still probably miss-lynch someone or starting a wagon and observing reactions trying to get reads from those that posted their opinion about the wagon? Like you did with me? If I had let it slide you wouldn't be voting me atm.

For post #39: I voted him practically 1 post later which didn't really gave me the time to realize that "the tide may soon turn against GWS", I simply changed my mind and decided to cast my vote in order to push GWS to talk as my post #37 was done in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I don't like the GengarWithSunglasses wagon, it's too easy. Half the votes on him (well, more than half, actually) are just "Well, even if you're Town, we should still lynch you."
    I have to say I find the wagon really easy atm too as a matter of fact I exppressed that opinion to Human when he asked me what do I think about the game.

But since I don't have any better scum reads atm I am going with it.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

The claim is hard to believe as in a game this small there is usually just a cop and/or doc or jailkeeper. 1x doc is a weird claim and there will only be about two mafia in this game so if GWS turns up mafia well at least we have something to go off of.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast