Mafia: Rock Paper Scissors... mafia style. (Game end; congrats Scissors, Lizard and Banana!) - Page 14

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock Paper Scissors... mafia style. (Game end; congrats Scissors, Lizard and Banana!)

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Rock Paper Scissors... mafia style. (Day 3. This is gonna be a long game xD)

Vote: Pheonicks

Because Hellion never did anything wrong.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rock Paper Scissors... mafia style. (Day 3. This is gonna be a long game xD)

Vote: Hellion
    He's the stronger player.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries

What's this BS about being the stronger player?

You guys are overestimating me greatly.

Fine Iteru, you wanna play it that way when I wanted us to be allies...

Vote: Iteru

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Fine Iteru, you wanna play it that way when I wanted us to be allies...
    You were on the lines of blackmail -_-

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Lord Z View Post
    Vote: Pheonicks

Because Hellion never did anything wrong.
    Remind me why you're not voting Iteru OR Hellion when they're the only viable options?

Nobody does 'anything wrong' to get lynched here. It's live or be eaten. Are you trying to say something?
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    You were on the lines of blackmail -_-
    What?

No, I just suggested that we should be allies. Note that I haven't even revealed your alligence afterwards and even now, I still won't. I told you I wouldn't so I won't.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Word has it that my cat has been spamming quicktopics recently. I wonder where he learned to use a computer...

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Remind me why you're not voting Iteru OR Hellion when they're the only viable options?

Nobody does 'anything wrong' to get lynched here. It's live or be eaten. Are you trying to say something?
    I believe it's "eat or be eaten".

What do you mean by "viable option"? Really, anyone could be a "viable option", as long as they're not on your team.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Lord Z View Post
    I believe it's "eat or be eaten".

What do you mean by "viable option"? Really, anyone could be a "viable option", as long as they're not on your team.
    Derp.

For some reason, I thought that this game hadn't updated today and would update soon -- and that we were under pressure.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Vote: Sourcandy

Blog Entries

Vote:Iteru

No reason to go against Hellion, but also, why not weed out as he called himself 'a weaker player'

Vote:Iteru
    World:1
    El Chivo:∞

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey guys, Im back. Also, this may seem suspicious, but I need anyone in the rock faction to contact me. I'll explain in private. I guarantee it will be beneficial to both of us.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO Umeko's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Umeko On Twitter
    Follow Umeko on Tumblr Visit Umeko's Youtube Channel

vote Hellion

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

VOTE : Iteru

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast