Non-Mafia: Resident Evil Archives 05/03/2013 (Game Over) - Town has won. - Page 5

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Resident Evil Archives 05/03/2013 (Game Over) - Town has won.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Resident Evil Archives - 19/02/2013 - Day 2 (Quiet... almost too quiet.)

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    That is how night kills are done in this game right? @m0ckingbird20;
    Guys do you even read my rules? I mean at ALL?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Night phase - It is rather different than normal nights. Each role has a set number of HP each player only knows his/her own HP. In order for thsi player to die his/her HP has to run out. Each offensive skill deals a certain amount of HP Dmg. You do the math...
    I am disappointed...

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Resident Evil Archives - 19/02/2013 - Day 2 (Quiet... almost too quiet.)

I was just double checking :p

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

@FinalArcadia;

You had the most votes on you Day 1. Any reason you'd like to give as to why you didn't get lynched? My guess is that there's a Double Voter in there.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    @FinalArcadia;

You had the most votes on you Day 1. Any reason you'd like to give as to why you didn't get lynched? My guess is that there's a Double Voter in there.
    Human, FA didn't get lynched because of the new rule added yesterday.

New Rule!

I am sorry I forgot to add this to the rules list.
    In order for a person to be lynched they need to have been voted by one third (1/3) of the alive players at the time.

ex. At Day 1 we have 13 players, 13/3=4.3333...=4. So in order for someone to be lynched today he/she requires at least 4 votes.

I will add this on the rules at the introduction on page 1.

Also, @m0ckingbird20; please try to remain consistent with your update times. It's too confusing.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Also, @m0ckingbird20; please try to remain consistent with your update times. It's too confusing.
    I won't be changin update times again it's just that the original hours where not enough I mean if you could see the number of actions I received... way too low. And Day 1 was the same deal. I changed them once only and I won't do it again. :)

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Can you give me a reason that you seem so eager to want me lynched? I didn't really think too much of you giving me a second vote, but now knowing that you thought it WOULD have gotten me lynched, I'm a bit suspicious of you.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Can you give me a reason that you seem so eager to want me lynched? I didn't really think too much of you giving me a second vote, but now knowing that you thought it WOULD have gotten me lynched, I'm a bit suspicious of you.
    I didn't know you already had a vote on you at that time. I was pretty surprised myself, and I couldn't unvote either. And.... I don't think that counts as me being eager to get you lynched when all I did was ask you a simple question???

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I didn't know you already had a vote on you at that time. I was pretty surprised myself, and I couldn't unvote either. And.... I don't think that counts as me being eager to get you lynched when all I did was ask you a simple question???
    If you really didn't know I already had a vote, then it's not eager. But my thinking was that if you had been the one to give me a majority of votes, and then came in asking why I wasn't dead, that would come off as a bit strange.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Resident Evil Archives - 18/02/2013 - Day 1 (Welcome to the Nightmare)

New Rule!

I am sorry I forgot to add this to the rules list.
    In order for a person to be lynched they need to have been voted by one third (1/3) of the alive players at the time.

ex. At Day 1 we have 13 players, 13/3=4.3333...=4. So in order for someone to be lynched today he/she requires at least 4 votes.

I will add this on the rules at the introduction on page 1.
    ''Cough"Reading"Cough"
    m0ckingbird20 likes this.

Blog Entries

Well..... We're getting nowhere just sitting around doing nothing.....

VOTE: HumanDawn

Don't really have a very good reason to vote you right now, but we need to get something going here!

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post

Don't really have a very good reason to vote you right now, but we need to get something going here!
    Forgive me if i'm wrong but don't you need proof in order to vote on someone, It's not like day 1 or anything, the battle starts now.
    Master Mew and Harry heart you've guy's been quiet, anything to say?

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Hello......

Or did you want something more lol! I'm afraid I've not been on at all this evening so that'd be why I just saw all this, otherwise I probably would've....

Nah, who am I kidding, I probably would've just sat and read and watched this unfold too! I like the early stages seeing how things play out because that's how I can better judge things. I was curious as to why FA didn't get lynched but that's all explained now, and sort of does give a legit alibi actually so I'm not all too fussed about that one.

I do agree with FA that Human does seem very eager to have lynched FA but again, I think that was curiosity over evil intent.

So yea.... that's my comments
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Blog Entries

The first days are always slow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post

Forgive me if i'm wrong but don't you need proof in order to vote on someone, It's not like day 1 or anything, the battle starts now.
    Like you said, I don't have any proof to vote him. We don't have any proof to vote anyone right now. I was hoping to get more activity in the game by voting, but since that hasn't done much:

UNVOTE: HumanDawn

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Vote: Zima
    Until she comes back xD.
    Last edited by Booster the Gawd; 19th February 2013 at 11:49 PM.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast