Mafia: Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 6: END GAME - TOWN VICTORY! (31-03-2013) - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 6: END GAME - TOWN VICTORY! (31-03-2013)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Default Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Night 2: Ghost Town (24-03-2013)

I was really confused until you pointed out we needed a hammer to kill me

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 2: Hospital Blues (23-03-2013)

^Eheheh... yeah, er, I was confused too. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

As for Greece, I don't find her particulary vote-able at this point. Her post was obviously a joke vote... it'll be just Unova Mafia again if we vote her - she says something unimportant, and gets lynched because of that? I'm more bent towards flame for the somewhat odd reasoning of posting first/second = mafia theory.

FoS: Flame
    I mean, I knew it was a joke vote, but something about it just kinda... I dunno, struck me as strange. I can't explain it either, though, so...

If you were more bent towards Flame_ why didn't you vote him instead of FoSing him? I didn't vote because I forgot about the hammer, but...

once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Night 2: Ghost Town (24-03-2013)

@Momoka; while I was FoSing him, I wasn't exactly sure if I should vote him or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Why do you all hate me? :..(

Still though, I fail to see how I could be suspicious after a joke vote. But its okay, I can see how this might end up. :(

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just a quick reminder. I'm aware it's probably a timezone issue but don't forget to give me your night actions if you have them.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_ View Post
    Still though, I fail to see how I could be suspicious after a joke vote. But its okay, I can see how this might end up. :(
    Well, it's just that it seemed like a strange joke vote in my opinion, to the point where I couldn't even tell if it was a joke vote. And what hurts is we really have no leads, and not many of us are speaking so we can't really get any.

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 3: Eggs-actly to Plan (25-03-2013)

Loud music blasted from Popuri's room. She was busy trying on a new outfit and trying out some new hairstyles. Kai was due in town any day and Popuri had always had a crush on him. Rick yelled at Popuri and told her to turn the music down, reminding her that their mother was sick and trying to sleep. Popuri suddenly felt ashamed and turned off the radio. She apologised to her brother and went outside to sit quietly with her chickens. As she entered the coop she noticed that all the eggs had vanished. A faint rustling was heard in the bushes nearby. After hearing of Elli's attack, intuition made her duck for cover..but it was too late. As she stood up and wiped the yolk off her dress she noticed it had saturated her beautiful pink hair. She let out a deafening scream that frightned the chickens. In turn, they began to screech in fear. Hearing all the commotion, Rick came running out of the house to a hysterical Popuri. "What happened! What's that in your hair"? Popuri gave Rick a piercing look, she stormed off vowing that she would have no further part in this.

It is Summer 3rd (Day 3) Voting is now open. This phase will end at approximately 6pm GMT, tomorrow.

8/10 players remain.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 3: Eggs-actly to Plan (25-03-2013)

Vote: Greece

We need some sort of lead and you are considered suspicious by some.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 3: Eggs-actly to Plan (25-03-2013)

Greece was only voted because of a joke vote, not exactly suspected. You, on the other hand, had voted Human on the first day because of a reason you did not explain - and Human corrected you. You are most likely connected to Human's death and probably Octy's

vote: Flame

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

Greece was only voted because of a joke vote, not exactly suspected. You, on the other hand, had voted Human on the first day because of a reason you did not explain - and Human corrected you. You are most likely connected to Human's death and probably Octy's

vote: Flame
    As I had hoped you all assumed by now, that was a joke vote. But still, doesn't this seem like a potential framing scenario to you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

VOTE: Flame_

You're voting Greece because of suspicion that was placed on her for a joke vote, and yet you're using the fact that your Day 1 one was a joke as a defense? That seems contradictory.

Plus, often, discussions on framing devolve into WIFOM back and forth. And since it's not as though you'd had a lot of suspicion on you previously, I'm not sure how a framing would even seem like a good idea by mafia.

Nope Setra's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr

Vote: Flame

We can't afford another no-lynch and right now you look like the best bet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, thats 3 out of 4 so far. :.(

But before another person votes. Don't waste a days vote on me, it won't provide you much info.

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

VOTE: Flame_.

We can't afford a no lynch, and I don't think this will give us 'no information'... well, either way, it's needed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Dark Blueberry is now known as Spectrum Achromatic

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast