Mafia: Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 6: END GAME - TOWN VICTORY! (31-03-2013) - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 6: END GAME - TOWN VICTORY! (31-03-2013)

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 2: Hospital Blues (23-03-2013)

I don't understand why the mafia killed her. She could have easily been bandwagoned due to the previous day's events.

And the only thing I saw that could be called suspicious was Akuraito calling out Octy. But even that's not a lot.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 2: Hospital Blues (23-03-2013)

> somewhat under suspicion
    > gets killed
    > doctor

do you ever just wonder where your life went wrong

No, but more seriously, I'm not sure why the mafia killed her. I mean, she was pretty much the most suspicious person thus far, so...though I guess it could be so that we wouldn't gain any info by lynching her today in case we did? Urgh.

...why didn't she protect herself omg ;_;

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Well crap...why does this always happen to me? XD But I had fun! Thanks for letting me play!
    CrackFox likes this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

There is literally no way to know why the mafia killed Octy(could have been no reason, maybe to cast suspicion, etc.) so I don't think we should really focus on the motive for her death when it'll get us literally no where. Or I guess we could see if anyone here was acting obvious or trying to get her to claim? Although I don't think anyone did, so...

Octy wouldn't have for some strange reason claimed to anyone on Day 1, right?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

It seems to me that Octy was killed to probably frame either Aku or Momoka, since they were the two questioning her. Otherwise, I don't know why'd they kill her.

Anyway, we kind of don't have many ways to know if she contacted someone or who, unless they're willing to come out and say it. That's doubtful though, since it could put suspicion on them. I'm going to look back through the thread to see if anything on day 1 struck me as odd, since otherwise we're kind of getting nowhere.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Okay, I know this theory might seem silly(if I can even call it a theory), but I'm not sure what I think about Flame_. I mean, his vote could have been a joke vote, but... on the other hand, it didn't sound like a usual joke vote. Maybe I read it wrong, but to me, it was a strange Day 1 vote, especially in a game this small.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Okay, I know this theory might seem silly(if I can even call it a theory), but I'm not sure what I think about Flame_. I mean, his vote could have been a joke vote, but... on the other hand, it didn't sound like a usual joke vote. Maybe I read it wrong, but to me, it was a strange Day 1 vote, especially in a game this small.
    Well, let's look at his post;

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_
    Hmmm...

Vote: Human Dawn

Second person to vote could be mafia.
    Now as for what I think in regards to that... Okay, an outlandish theory coming through.

So since nothing else really stuck out to me on Day 1, even this is pushing it, but… perhaps the reason Octy was killed was because Flame_ would have been worried that somehow if Human did get out, that he’d be in suspicion for starting the wagon, so before that could happen he killed Octy? But yeah, just a theory, of course.
    I don't think his post was a joke vote, personally, but I don't really find too much suspicious about that? Octy's wasn't, and she was town, so maybe he just wanted to try and get something done on Day 1.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi
    So since nothing else really stuck out to me on Day 1, even this is pushing it, but… perhaps the reason Octy was killed was because Flame_ would have been worried that somehow if Human did get out, that he’d be in suspicion for starting the wagon, so before that could happen he killed Octy? But yeah, just a theory, of course.
    I don't think his post was a joke vote, personally, but I don't really find too much suspicious about that? Octy's wasn't, and she was town, so maybe he just wanted to try and get something done on Day 1.
    That theory actually does make some crazy sense... er, sense that is kinda weird, but it actually seems like our best bet so far. I don't think we should all just wait around for the night phase since again, that will leave us with no leads whatsoever and it'll be like this day phase all over again if we stand by.

I'd vote him, but I'd also like to hear some others thoughts on the matter before doing so. Just to see what everyone else is thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Greece
    Vote: Everyone

Then all the mafias will die :p
    On another note;
    I know this was a clear and simple joke vote, but in a small game a vote like that seems... suspicious somehow. I'm not sure how to say it, but it strikes me the wrong way. I mean, if the game wasn't so small, I would think nothing of it, but... I dunno. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'll keep an eye on Greece.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

If we don't want to be picked off in the night phases without trying anything, then it's best to vote, at least to see what discussion that brings.

VOTE: Greece

Not to over-analyze a joke vote, but if everyone died, nobody would win. Why not say "VOTE: Mafia" rather than "everyone?"

Yes, I realize I might be taking that post too seriously. ^^;

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

In my opinion though, Flame_ at the moment has more going for him. I'd be more 'eager' to vote him, although I'm not against voting Greece either.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

In my opinion though, Flame_ at the moment has more going for him. I'd be more 'eager' to vote him, although I'm not against voting Greece either.
    Then why haven't you voted yet, for Flame_ or Greece? Especially when you said yourself that we can't all just sit around and let another phase pass by like Day 1 did.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Then why haven't you voted yet, for Flame_ or Greece? Especially when you said yourself that we can't all just sit around and let another phase pass by like Day 1 did.
    I was first waiting to vote to see what others would say, but only you have spoken up. And I didn't vote just now because it would result in a tie, if nobody else comes in and votes either Greece or Flame_. I'd rather there be a lynch rather than a no lynch, so I don't want to risk tying up the votes if no one else comes in thread.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    It seems to me that Octy was killed to probably frame either Aku or Momoka, since they were the two questioning her. Otherwise, I don't know why'd they kill her.
    Then we might as well just leave them for now.

As for Greece, I don't find her particulary vote-able at this point. Her post was obviously a joke vote... it'll be just Unova Mafia again if we vote her - she says something unimportant, and gets lynched because of that? I'm more bent towards flame for the somewhat odd reasoning of posting first/second = mafia theory.

FoS: Flame

Blog Entries

Default Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Night 2: Ghost Town (24-03-2013)

It was another quiet, unproductive day. The news of Elli's accident had spread through the town, causing even more unease. As the people continued to argue amongst themselves, the perpetrators looked on and laughed at the hapless villagers. Another night drew in and the towns' folk retreated back to their homes to the safety of their beds. Meanwhile, beyond the sleepy stillness of Mineral Town, the perpetrators were just waking up.

No one was lynched.

It is now Night 2. Any night actions you may have can now be submitted. This phase will end at approximately 6pm GTM, tomorrow.

9/10 players remain.

Sorry for the late update ^^'

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Night 2: Ghost Town (24-03-2013)

Alright, I'm confused. Greece should have been out, but that obviously didn't happen... I guess she's either a 1x lynch proof or completely lynch proof? Or there could be a negative/null voter in our midst. @Greece; Care to clarify? Since I mean, we now know you gotta be one of those, so...

EDIT: Whoa oops, forgot there needed to be a hammer(four people). Well that explains that then. i totally forgot that wow

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast