Mafia: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [ENDGAME] [1.12.13] - Page 9

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [ENDGAME] [1.12.13]

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

Any thoughts on Dark Blueberry?

She FoS'd Sputnik (who as we know, was mafia) and didn't vote or anything after that (other than FoSing me in response to my joke vote). There's potential for mafia pulling the ol' "I'll 'jokingly' mention a scumbuddy now early on when it won't matter."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Any thoughts on Dark Blueberry?

She FoS'd Sputnik (who as we know, was mafia) and didn't vote or anything after that (other than FoSing me in response to my joke vote). There's potential for mafia pulling the ol' "I'll 'jokingly' mention a scumbuddy now early on when it won't matter."
    I noticed that - and there is definitely potential there. Right now I want to press @Gotpika's slot for content, though.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

@Master Mew; You know, as much as I do enjoy mafia games. I do have a life and do have a lot of things to do Friday(School from 6AM-4PM Doctor and store) and Friday night. I just read through the thread now and caught back up to everything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    @Master Mew; You know, as much as I do enjoy mafia games. I do have a life and do have a lot of things to do Friday(School from 6AM-4PM Doctor and store) and Friday night. I just read through the thread now and caught back up to everything.
    Great, so you're caught up? Who looks scummy to you?

Blog Entries

As much as I don't like to throw the activity card in peoples' faces. I feel like we've only seen a select group of people participate and a few haven't contributed anything of absolute worth aside from reactions to the lynching and nightkills and/or Day 1 joke voting. I think we can use process of elimination on this one to figure it out. Don't think HumanDawn is mafia, he did back up the Sputnik lynch. stillboy seems a bit shaky tbh, though his bandwagon caught fire quickly.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

As much as I don't like to throw the activity card in peoples' faces. I feel like we've only seen a select group of people participate and a few haven't contributed anything of absolute worth aside from reactions to the lynching and nightkills and/or Day 1 joke voting. I think we can use process of elimination on this one to figure it out. Don't think HumanDawn is mafia, he did back up the Sputnik lynch. stillboy seems a bit shaky tbh, though his bandwagon caught fire quickly.
    You do know that HumanDawn just died, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    You do know that HumanDawn just died, right?
    Derp, and this is what happens when I stay up for 15 hours straight XP

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Blog Entries

I suppose everyone is going to swoop in at the last minute with their votes? Can someone at least put a placeholder vote on Gotpika to prevent a last-minute tie?

Blog Entries

Vote:Mastermew

Yeah, no, not getting lynched. So sitting this here to force a tie.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Current Vote Count

Gotpika I-(Master Mew)
    Master Mew I-(Gotpika)

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

VOTE: Gotpika

We don't need a no-lynch, and lynching you is preferable over the uncounterclaimed cop.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

VOTE: Gotpika.

Why would you vote the cop at all? Why not someone else? That doesn't seem exactly pro-town to me.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Even if Master Mew isn't 100% confirmed to be the cop, the fact that he hasn't been counterclaimed does say something. And Gotpika hasn't given us much reason to trust him.

Vote: Gotpika
    back to being a non-edible pastry

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

It was truly the end this time. Nothing could save her now, not even Homura.

The pink-haired girl stood frightened in front of the large shadow growing in front of her. She knew this would come eventually, but she didn't know it would be like this. Everything she had been fighting for her all this time has been lost. She had no energy left, no will to go on. All of her struggles seemed pointless. Hope was nothing but a lie. The darkness in her soul gem began to expand, shutting out all the light that had once been there. Hope was an illusion, and despair was the only thing left. The girl struggled to take short breath, trying to fight the feeling of anxiety unsuccessfully.

It was a fight she could not win. The world faded as she succumbed to darkness, and everything turned as black as the growing shadows.

It is now Night 2. This phase will end January 6th at 7:00 PM EST.
    Last edited by Catspring; 5th January 2013 at 07:37 PM.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast