Mafia: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [ENDGAME] [1.12.13] - Page 9

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 232
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [ENDGAME] [1.12.13]

  1. #121
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    Any thoughts on Dark Blueberry?

    She FoS'd Sputnik (who as we know, was mafia) and didn't vote or anything after that (other than FoSing me in response to my joke vote). There's potential for mafia pulling the ol' "I'll 'jokingly' mention a scumbuddy now early on when it won't matter."

  2. #122
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,008
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Any thoughts on Dark Blueberry?

    She FoS'd Sputnik (who as we know, was mafia) and didn't vote or anything after that (other than FoSing me in response to my joke vote). There's potential for mafia pulling the ol' "I'll 'jokingly' mention a scumbuddy now early on when it won't matter."
    I noticed that - and there is definitely potential there. Right now I want to press @Gotpika's slot for content, though.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  3. #123
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    @Master Mew; You know, as much as I do enjoy mafia games. I do have a life and do have a lot of things to do Friday(School from 6AM-4PM Doctor and store) and Friday night. I just read through the thread now and caught back up to everything.

  4. #124
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,008
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    @Master Mew; You know, as much as I do enjoy mafia games. I do have a life and do have a lot of things to do Friday(School from 6AM-4PM Doctor and store) and Friday night. I just read through the thread now and caught back up to everything.
    Great, so you're caught up? Who looks scummy to you?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  5. #125
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    As much as I don't like to throw the activity card in peoples' faces. I feel like we've only seen a select group of people participate and a few haven't contributed anything of absolute worth aside from reactions to the lynching and nightkills and/or Day 1 joke voting. I think we can use process of elimination on this one to figure it out. Don't think HumanDawn is mafia, he did back up the Sputnik lynch. stillboy seems a bit shaky tbh, though his bandwagon caught fire quickly.

  6. #126
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    434

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    As much as I don't like to throw the activity card in peoples' faces. I feel like we've only seen a select group of people participate and a few haven't contributed anything of absolute worth aside from reactions to the lynching and nightkills and/or Day 1 joke voting. I think we can use process of elimination on this one to figure it out. Don't think HumanDawn is mafia, he did back up the Sputnik lynch. stillboy seems a bit shaky tbh, though his bandwagon caught fire quickly.
    You do know that HumanDawn just died, right?

  7. #127
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    As much as I don't like to throw the activity card in peoples' faces. I feel like we've only seen a select group of people participate and a few haven't contributed anything of absolute worth aside from reactions to the lynching and nightkills and/or Day 1 joke voting. I think we can use process of elimination on this one to figure it out. Don't think HumanDawn is mafia, he did back up the Sputnik lynch. stillboy seems a bit shaky tbh, though his bandwagon caught fire quickly.
    You do know that HumanDawn just died, right?
    Derp, and this is what happens when I stay up for 15 hours straight XP

  8. #128
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,097
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]


  9. #129
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,008
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    I suppose everyone is going to swoop in at the last minute with their votes? Can someone at least put a placeholder vote on Gotpika to prevent a last-minute tie?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  10. #130
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    Vote:Mastermew

    Yeah, no, not getting lynched. So sitting this here to force a tie.

  11. #131
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    Current Vote Count

    Gotpika I-(Master Mew)
    Master Mew I-(Gotpika)

  12. #132
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    VOTE: Gotpika

    We don't need a no-lynch, and lynching you is preferable over the uncounterclaimed cop.

  13. #133
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    VOTE: Gotpika.

    Why would you vote the cop at all? Why not someone else? That doesn't seem exactly pro-town to me.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #134
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,681
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]

    Even if Master Mew isn't 100% confirmed to be the cop, the fact that he hasn't been counterclaimed does say something. And Gotpika hasn't given us much reason to trust him.

    Vote: Gotpika
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  15. #135
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 2: Only the Good Die Young] [1.4.13]



    It was truly the end this time. Nothing could save her now, not even Homura.

    The pink-haired girl stood frightened in front of the large shadow growing in front of her. She knew this would come eventually, but she didn't know it would be like this. Everything she had been fighting for her all this time has been lost. She had no energy left, no will to go on. All of her struggles seemed pointless. Hope was nothing but a lie. The darkness in her soul gem began to expand, shutting out all the light that had once been there. Hope was an illusion, and despair was the only thing left. The girl struggled to take short breath, trying to fight the feeling of anxiety unsuccessfully.

    It was a fight she could not win. The world faded as she succumbed to darkness, and everything turned as black as the growing shadows.





    It is now Night 2. This phase will end January 6th at 7:00 PM EST.
    Last edited by Catspring; 5th January 2013 at 07:37 PM.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •