Mafia: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [ENDGAME] [1.12.13] - Page 6

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 232
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [ENDGAME] [1.12.13]

  1. #76
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    @Hitomi;, I saw you viewing my post, and then you left without saying anything, not giving your own opinion on what I just said. Why? Trying to think of something up to help your scumbuddy perhaps?

    @stillboy;

    Those reasons do sound weak, but he's our best bet today, acting like he's got something to hide. Scum are very common to overreact over one vote. And as he said, we might strike Mafia. Possibly get information too.

  2. #77
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    Guys, I would say that we wait for his defense. Chances are, we're hitting a townie, and really, I would prefer no lynch over that. Or, he could be the jester...

  3. #78
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Guys, I would say that we wait for his defense. Chances are, we're hitting a townie, and really, I would prefer no lynch over that. Or, he could be the jester...
    I'm not really sure where you got this 'jester' idea... and if we have a lead, I think it's best to go with it rather than a no lynch that really won't bring us any leads.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #79
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    Hmm... Okay.

    Unvote: No lynch

    Vote: Master Mew

  5. #80
    Registered User stillboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Crossroads
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Those reasons do sound weak, but he's our best bet today, acting like he's got something to hide. Scum are very common to overreact over one vote. And as he said, we might strike Mafia. Possibly get information too.
    You're right, those were pretty bad reasons. Let me explain them though. To put it simply, @Master Mew; is unjustifiably biased against me and probably any new players in general. All I did was confirm my role, did he vote anybody else for doing something you have to do to play the game? Plus I'm just subbing in. What are the chances that I am Mafia? MM is smart enough to know that but he's just blindly abusing his voting privileges like he doesn't care that he votes a townie or not. Hey, maybe I'm on to something here, what if he's purposely voting for innocent townies? I know I'm assuming a lot out of so little but it does makes sense. Even if MM isn't scum he's just yanking us around. Don't get me wrong, I've seen him play a few games and he's very good but do you think that maybe his ego is getting the best of him? Do you think he believes he's better than us? Do you think he needs knocked down a peg? My answer is yes and I bet everybody here can agree with me. We need to get him out of here now on the first day so that we may play a quality game, not be burdened with a player who is playing in this manner.

    (steps off soapbox)

  6. #81
    Mr. F's Bulbawife Hitomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    930
    Blog Entries
    16

    Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    @Hitomi;, I saw you viewing my post, and then you left without saying anything, not giving your own opinion on what I just said. Why? Trying to think of something up to help your scumbuddy perhaps?
    No you didn't because I clicked out of bulbagarden after I posted my last comment.

    As for your post, I don't have anything to say because I don't have the skype log with said suspicious reaction. How am I supposed to know MM's reaction was "fear that he'll be figured out" instead of just exasperation?
    Master Mew likes this.

  7. #82
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,022
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    Quote Originally Posted by stillboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Those reasons do sound weak, but he's our best bet today, acting like he's got something to hide. Scum are very common to overreact over one vote. And as he said, we might strike Mafia. Possibly get information too.
    You're right, those were pretty bad reasons. Let me explain them though. To put it simply, @Master Mew; is unjustifiably biased against me and probably any new players in general. All I did was confirm my role, did he vote anybody else for doing something you have to do to play the game? Plus I'm just subbing in. What are the chances that I am Mafia? MM is smart enough to know that but he's just blindly abusing his voting privileges like he doesn't care that he votes a townie or not. Hey, maybe I'm on to something here, what if he's purposely voting for innocent townies? I know I'm assuming a lot out of so little but it does makes sense. Even if MM isn't scum he's just yanking us around. Don't get me wrong, I've seen him play a few games and he's very good but do you think that maybe his ego is getting the best of him? Do you think he believes he's better than us? Do you think he needs knocked down a peg? My answer is yes and I bet everybody here can agree with me. We need to get him out of here now on the first day so that we may play a quality game, not be burdened with a player who is playing in this manner.

    (steps off soapbox)
    You're cute, proposing a policy lynch on Day 1 because you think I'm cocky and need to learn a lesson. Trouble is, you've just confessed that your primary reason for voting me isn't that you think I'm scum. Vote stays.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  8. #83
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    @Hitomi;, I saw you viewing my post, and then you left without saying anything, not giving your own opinion on what I just said. Why? Trying to think of something up to help your scumbuddy perhaps?
    No you didn't because I clicked out of bulbagarden after I posted my last comment.

    As for your post, I don't have anything to say because I don't have the skype log with said suspicious reaction. How am I supposed to know MM's reaction was "fear that he'll be figured out" instead of just exasperation?
    Yet after I posted you were shown to be online for a good 2 minutes. Then again, Bulba does that.

    I want him to post it ;).

  9. #84
    Registered User stillboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Crossroads
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    @Master Mew; I hinted at you being scum but that's just my opinion. Maybe one of the other 3 people that voted you have the same suspicions. Atleast I gave a legit reason to vote you. Why did you vote me again? Honestly I don't care what your answer is, your actions have already shown your true colors, you can't save yourself.

  10. #85
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,022
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    Quote Originally Posted by stillboy View Post
    @Master Mew; I hinted at you being scum but that's just my opinion. Maybe one of the other 3 people that voted you have the same suspicions. Atleast I gave a legit reason to vote you. Why did you vote me again? Honestly I don't care what your answer is, your actions have already shown your true colors, you can't save yourself.
    Present a coherent case. Now.

    @Sputnik @Haruto Tenjo @HumanDawn

    Unvote me before you lynch the Cop.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  11. #86
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    Unvote: Master Mew

    Vote: No lynch


    Okay, yeah... I was kind of expecting something like this. -_-

  12. #87
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    That explains it!

    now the doctor needs to protect you

    yeah stillboy sounds better now

    Unvote:Master Mew
    Vote:stillboy

  13. #88
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,688
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    Vote: stillboy

    I know it'll be bad if he turns out to be town, but at least we'd get some information out of it. No-lynches are a waste of time.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  14. #89
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,022
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    @stillboy

    Wagon turned on you fast - defense?

    EDIT: At this point, it seems only fair to answer this:
    Quote Originally Posted by stillboy View Post
    Atleast I gave a legit reason to vote you. Why did you vote me again?
    I voted you because I wanted to put pressure on you so you would come back and post your thoughts - too often people sub in, say they "Confirm," their role, and then we don't hear from them for a couple phases. I just wanted you to share your thoughts - obviously I didn't want you to OMGUS me.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 3rd January 2013 at 02:30 PM.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  15. #90
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

    @Sputnik; You voted for Master Mew, and then unvoted him and voted for a no lynch when stillboy has a good case on him. Why?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •