Mafia: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [ENDGAME] [1.12.13] - Page 12

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [ENDGAME] [1.12.13]

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Night 3: The Witch's Kiss] [1.7.13]

I wasn't even aware you voted. If you really wanted people to know, you could have mentioned someone. Case in point, Fushimi. You could have at least mentioned her, to hear her side. Yet you didn't and you didn't even explain it to the others.

EDIT; Actually, some things make more sense now.
    Last edited by Momoka; 7th January 2013 at 08:51 PM.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    The way a lot of vanillas got killed, I must say that we should prepare ourselves losing power roles soon...
    We have been fortunate in that respect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    I wasn't even aware you voted. If you really wanted people to know, you could have mentioned someone. Case in point, Fushimi. You could have at least mentioned her, to hear her side. Yet you didn't and you didn't even explain it to the others.

EDIT; Actually, some things make more sense now.
    Alright, I can understand the issue here. Let me explain some things:

First of all, the simple one: I didn't mention anyone or elaborate thoroughly in my votes because I was on my phone at work. I realized there were no active votes and that the deadline was approaching, so we needed a lynch. Don't have a lot of time in the middle of my shift to write out extensive posts.

Now, as for my generally secretive demeanor in this game: Follow-the-Cop is easily broken by a Godfather, Miller, or even the possibility of either. It is a poor strategy that needs revising. The purpose of a claimed Cop posting the results of their checks in-thread every day is so that the Town doesn't lynch the wrong people and hits Scum as often as possible. I intend to achieve the same purpose without publicly outing every check by letting everyone scumhunt as usual and just vetoing bandwagons against innocents with my copchecks when necessary.

Why? The difference is information. Who has it and who doesn't? I can manipulate the threat of a cop-check more effectively in my private dealings with Scum if I'm not outing all of my checks publicly. Don't worry, I've been communicating all the information I've received to trusted players in case I'm killed.

Now, that aside, a lot of Vanillas have flipped - there can't be many, if any, more. If you are Vanilla, I'd like to hear from you tonight. This is important, so please don't disregard this request.

Again, this is not a massclaim - if you aren't Vanilla, don't claim.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 3: The Sound of Music] [1.6.13]

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    This all transpired without a word from me so I'm curious why your FoS diminished so quickly before I claimed.

Vote: Hitomi
    um

But are you dropping "super obvious scumtells" that are so obvious that nobody will ever suspect you because nobody would ever be that obvious?

fos: MM for wifom omg
    Wow I can't believe you had no idea that that was 100% a joke fos. I even put omg at the end.

My response to Human was annoyance that he accused me of lurking like two minutes after he posted something and also that he expected me to know what he was talking about.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 3: The Sound of Music] [1.6.13]

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    This all transpired without a word from me so I'm curious why your FoS diminished so quickly before I claimed.

Vote: Hitomi
    um

But are you dropping "super obvious scumtells" that are so obvious that nobody will ever suspect you because nobody would ever be that obvious?

fos: MM for wifom omg
    Wow I can't believe you had no idea that that was 100% a joke fos. I even put omg at the end.

My response to Human was annoyance that he accused me of lurking like two minutes after he posted something and also that he expected me to know what he was talking about.
    My apologies, then. I'm used to being accused for WIFOM so I assumed you were serious.

If it was, indeed, clearly a joke then it is even more fascinating that it was after your post that people started voting for me (Human still had his joke vote on me from RVS, but then he posted after you to confirm his vote as no longer random and stillboy jumped on the wagon next, followed immediately by Momoka).

What are your thoughts on the way events transpired on Day 1?

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Maybe you should stop wifoming then omg master mew!!!!1

In all seriousness, I'm not sure.

>Human still didn't share your allegedly scummy behavior said over skype, saying that he wanted you to post it instead.
    >stillboy's vote was likely an omgus on you because you had voted for him, and he was upset about you targeting "newbies"
    >Momoka:
    That seems like odd behavior for Master Mew... and to be honest, this seems like a pretty good lead and the only one. Might as well go with it rather than a random vote. And even this is better than a 'no lynch'.
    There were already two votes on you and she wanted to just prevent a no lynch, and since Human had his incredibly vague "MM was being secretive on skype!!" post she felt that there was nothing better to go on despite there being nothing to go on in the first place.

More or less, the whole bandwagon was less "Hitomi says he's wifoming so let's vote him" than Human's "MM was suspicious on skype and I'm not going to share the log with you guys because I want him to share it" thing. It didn't seem to me like anyone was voting you based on my joke fos.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Atomic and I feel as though the game is getting to close to mass claiming so from now on claiming is not allowed at all. Sorry for any inconvenience.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

The small creature ran through the night, hopping over small stones and ducking in between the thick, dense foliage. Crimson eyes stared out at the world, glittering with a cold, stoic glint. Although his mouth could not move, to those who saw him it almost looked as if he was sporting a sly, sneaky smile.

The girl faced the Witch towering above her menacingly. In her hand was nothing but a glorified stick, and her teeth were gritted nervously while she faced the treacherous creature. Closing her eyes and casting her doubts to the back of her mind, she surged towards the darkness and plunged her spear into its center. She felt a satisfying smack as her weapon connected with the Witch, and it reeled backward in pain and fury.

The girl landed on the ground again, catching her spear before it hit the ground. Twirling it dramatically, she struck at the Witch again. This was the final blow, and with an unearthly screech the Witch burst into smoke, leaving nothing behind but a small black seed.

Breathing heavily from the effort, the girl stepped forward and reached for the Grief Seed, bumping it gently against her own Soul Gem. This instantly cleared up the clouds forming in her Soul Gem, and she breathed a sigh of relief. She felt exhausted, but happy. This Witch had killed one of her friends, and she was glad to be rid of its wretched curse.

It is now Day 4. This phase will end January 9th at 7:00 PM EST.
    Last edited by Catspring; 8th January 2013 at 07:21 PM.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Well, game over.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 4: Mirrors and Secrets] [1.8.13]

Awesome, glad that happened.

But since that happened... was there a no kill then, from the mafia? Hm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Awesome, glad that happened.

But since that happened... was there a no kill then, from the mafia? Hm.
    Nope. I know what happened.

I suspected Mijz was the roleblocker when he asked about my Copcheck after I was blocked.

Gloating aside, I suspect there's just one scum left. Let's get down to business. Any leads?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Personally, I don't know if I trust Aku. She hasn't spoken up much at all, and hasn't seemingly done anything... but then, that's my only lead.

Blog Entries

That's a fair point. @Akuraito You haven't actually voted at all in this game. Is there a reason?

Same question to @Dark Blueberry and @Hitomi.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I didn't want to jump on a bandwagon in a small game like this and contribute to a mislynch - which would later result in all sorts of questions. From not voting, at least I can avoid that.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Ah...does that mean Sayaka isn't in this game the way she was before she became Oktavia?

(poor bby ;__;)
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

The reason I haven't voted is because I have been working 3-11 every night for the past week barring the nights I was out of town with no internet, and I am always uncomfortable casting a vote when I know there's no chance of me being able to revoke it in case of new evidence and so on. (Also, the prime discussion time is usually between 4-7, I noticed, probably because people are getting out of school.) It really just boils down to me not having a schedule conducive to playing mafia games anymore.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast