Mafia: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - THE END - Room of Glory - 12/16 - Page 9

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - THE END - Room of Glory - 12/16

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Day 2 - Verdanturf Town - 12/05

I had the idea that if Akuraito flipped town or mafia, it would give us some sort of idea as to what Sputnik's alignment was. That's why I opted to go for Akuraito, but I still found Sputnik more suspicious. Now that Sputnik's claimed cop...

And not to be negative or anything, but there's a chance that there's no watcher, but I wouldn't know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I had the idea that if Akuraito flipped town or mafia, it would give us some sort of idea as to what Sputnik's alignment was. That's why I opted to go for Akuraito, but I still found Sputnik more suspicious.
    Ok, so if we were to lynch Akuraito and she flipped Town, what "sort of idea as to what Sputnik's alignment" is would you gather?

And if Akuraito were to flip Scum?

It's all well and good to say that lynching someone on no evidence could still yield information, but please back up that claim with what information you expect to gather.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I had the idea that if Akuraito flipped town or mafia, it would give us some sort of idea as to what Sputnik's alignment was. That's why I opted to go for Akuraito, but I still found Sputnik more suspicious.
    Ok, so if we were to lynch Akuraito and she flipped Town, what "sort of idea as to what Sputnik's alignment" is would you gather?

And if Akuraito were to flip Scum?

It's all well and good to say that lynching someone on no evidence could still yield information, but please back up that claim with what information you expect to gather.
    This is pretty much a ridiculous theory, but if Akuraito flipped town, I would think that Sputnik were town, but if Akuraito flipped mafia, I would, well, assume Sputnik were mafia. Of course there wouldn't be definitive proof and it could all be coincidental, but that 1x lynchproof thing kind of just unnerved me, considering Sputnik went for Akuraito, and was so persistent on the cop to check her, which made me thinking maybe there was a reason Sputnik decided to go for Akuraito. For all I know she could be 1x lynchproof godfather...again. XD But if Sputnik really is cop...well, then...I'm really surprised.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

UNVOTE: No Lynch

VOTE: Rio Kamishiro

@Insanish Danish; @Elysion; @Rio Kamishiro;

Can we get an unvote on Sputnik from one of you? Tying the votes and allowing Sputnik to live would be nice. ^^;

Sputnik: III [Elysion, Rio Kamishiro, Insanish Danish]
    Rio Kamishiro: II [Akuraito, Sputnik]

追放されたバカ

Unvote: Sputnik

Vote: Rio Kamishiro

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Wait, um, why the vote on Rio? ^^;

Blog Entries

@Rio Kamishiro
    @Elysion
    @Insanish Danish

Why did/how could you vote for Sputnik after reading this post? You know, the post in which Buoy totally didn't make it obvious that Sputnik was softclaiming Cop?

Also, @Sputnik since you've already claimed, please stop being cryptic. Are you telling everyone to unvote Akuraito and vote for Rio because you checked Akuraito and the result was Town? Or because you checked Rio and the result was Mafia?

If the former, then I'd prefer not to lynch Rio with no case against her at all - if the latter, then tell us so we can make an informed decision, please.

By the way, with an even number of living players, No-Lynching would not be a bad thing at all - helps us avoid MYLO in endgame.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

追放されたバカ

What can I say...I can be pretty dense at times. And I tend to neglect softclaims, though I should have noticed it since Sputnik didn't go after Akuraito this phase. Boy do I need to get with the program... XD And I'm not voting for Rio, just balancing the votes, since apparently Akuraito was checked.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

But with your vote on Rio, it's three on her and two on Sputnik, so... ^^;

And, yeah, I was the one checked last night. X3

追放されたバカ

Oh, whoops. My bad.

Unvote: Rio Kamishiro

omg I am sick of my voting and unvoting.
    Akuraito likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Rio Kamishiro
    @Elysion
    @Insanish Danish

Why did/how could you vote for Sputnik after reading this post? You know, the post in which Buoy totally didn't make it obvious that Sputnik was softclaiming Cop?

Also, @Sputnik since you've already claimed, please stop being cryptic. Are you telling everyone to unvote Akuraito and vote for Rio because you checked Akuraito and the result was Town? Or because you checked Rio and the result was Mafia?

If the former, then I'd prefer not to lynch Rio with no case against her at all - if the latter, then tell us so we can make an informed decision, please.

By the way, with an even number of living players, No-Lynching would not be a bad thing at all - helps us avoid MYLO in endgame.
    I checked Akuraito, and she came up as town.

You know, Master Mew, I think it's odd that you actually want no lynch. If we lynch someone and the mafia kills me, we will stay at an even number. I'm sorry but... Don't townies always want to get rid of scum?

Vote: Master Mew

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    You know, Master Mew, I think it's odd that you actually want no lynch. If we lynch someone and the mafia kills me, we will stay at an even number. I'm sorry but... Don't townies always want to get rid of scum?

Vote: Master Mew
    Don't townies want to preserve their numbers, though? The chance of getting a mafioso is fairly low if we rand, isn't it?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Voting locked. update pending

Blog Entries

I guess that's true, but I can't help but think he worded that strangely.

Okay. Someone just sent me a 1x vigilante claim....

OMFG. DID I JUST... OH MY GOD. I'M GOING TO BE LYNCHED.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Night 2 - Rustboro City - 12/06

"The city probing the integration of nature and science."

Rustboro City was one of Hoenn's largest cities, and it was home to one of the biggest companies in the pokemon world - Devon Corporation.

They nvented the ever famous Pokenav, and President Stone was very proud of it. The product was initially for to get in contact with his son who was traveling all the time, and it worked wonders. Even in the deepest caves, the Pokenav picked up any calls.

Steven Stone received an urgent message when he was digging inside a cave. The death of his best friend shocked him, but he returned to his post to lead the Hoenn League. On his way, he was also looking for trainers with talent, trainers who would aid in helping find the culprit behind the death of his friend.

And it seems he found one. A young girl who had just completed a fantastic battle against the first gym leader. Despite the type disadvantage, she managed to beat the Rock-type honors student, and won her badge.

For now, he would just give her his Pokenav number and ask for her contact.

However, he never expected an angry mob to greet him instead...

What Steven didn't know was that there had been rumors - horrible rumors - that he had killed his own friend for his selfish intentions to take the Champion's throne again.

The girl with the gym badge blinked in realization as she watched the crowd.

The Hoenn region did not have a champion anymore...

It is now NIGHT 2. SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 12/07 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 12/07 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings
    Last edited by Yato; 7th December 2012 at 09:05 AM.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast