Mafia: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - THE END - Room of Glory - 12/16 - Page 7

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - THE END - Room of Glory - 12/16

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Vendaturf Town - 12/05

"It's me and little Ralts!" a boy said happily as he hugged the pokemon. "Someday we're going to travel the world together."

He then looked out the window sadly. His illness had been getting better when he moved to his uncle's house.

However, the last fever had left him bedridden. Yet the boy was cheerful as his pokemon blinked a warm red.

"It's an emergency!!" a man broke down the front door in panic. The young boy silently crawled to his bedroom door, wondering what happened. Peeking through the opening, he caught a glimpse of his cousin sobbing, and her boyfriend stammering incomprehensible words to the rest of the family.

"It IS an emergency..." the boy's uncle said grimly. Then he proceeded to turn on the TV.

Breaking news:

The young boy grasped his chest which started pounding loudly, and he started to cough.

"Oh dear!" his aunt quickly opened the door to attend to him, and carried him back to the bed, not questioning why he wasn't resting.

It is now DAY 2. YOU MAY VOTE.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 12/06 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 12/06 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

Last edited by Yato; 7th December 2012 at 09:05 AM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Vendaturf Town - 12/05

So was she kind of like a doctor..?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Day 2 - Verdanturf Town - 12/05

Oh God... This isn't good. It's a shame she couldn't protect herself... :/

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

...I'm not sure whether or not to think that she was our only doctor. Only 5x... >< I mean, with such a small game, I suppose that a full-time doctor could be considered overpowered, but...agh.

of course the doctor, of all roles, dies night 1. ._.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

So, I plan on going through with the "Lynch Aku again and see if she's completely lynchproof" plan unless anyone else has a better idea in mind.

VOTE: Akuraito.

Blog Entries

You know, I'm still a little suspicious of Akuraito, but I feel like we should lynch someone else for now. Rio, you seem so ready to lynch her. What's with that? XD

FoS: Rio Kamishiro

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I'm eager? You were the one who hopped on it before... I just went with the plans we discussed yesterday. And if not her(which we would gain information) then who?

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    You know, I'm still a little suspicious of Akuraito, but I feel like we should lynch someone else for now.
    Can I just ask why?

I'm just curious what your reasoning is as to why lynching somebody else is a better choice than going after Akuraito, who you were after last day phase and are apparently still suspicious of.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    I'm eager? You were the one who hopped on it before... I just went with the plans we discussed yesterday. And if not her(which we would gain information) then who?
    I think I explained yesterday why Akuraito is not a top suspect. Do you have new reasons to suspect her?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I think I explained yesterday why Akuraito is not a top suspect. Do you have new reasons to suspect her?
    You did explain? I must have missed that, I'll go look. But I recall a plan on lynching her and seeing if it went through or not..? I'm fine with taking my vote off, I just don't see any other better options.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

I still think Akuraito's the best bet, because if she's town, then she's likely fully immune and will survive.

Vote: Akuraito

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

追放されたバカ

I wonder why Sputnik went for Akuraito Day 1 - she said that she really wanted a lynch, but why Akuraito? Because apparently somehow she was acting strange? I think Akuraito's "odd" behavior day 1 was just her having some fun though. I don't know...Sputnik just seemed so persistent on getting her lynched.

FoS: Sputnik

I'm a little unsure about Akuraito being scum, since Sputnik was so eager to lynch her, and Akuraito turned out lynchproof. But of course it could be totally coincidental.

We could try voting for Akuraito, I guess, since we'll get some information out of it anyways. ^^;

Vote: Akuraito

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion
    I wonder why Sputnik went for Akuraito Day 1 - she said that she really wanted a lynch, but why Akuraito? Because apparently somehow she was acting strange? I think Akuraito's "odd" behavior day 1 was just her having some fun though. I don't know...Sputnik just seemed so persistent on getting her lynched.
    Now that you bring that up, you're right... and yet now she's acting as though it would be a bad idea to lynch her... I dunno, I might switch my vote to her if anything else comes up. But this still seems like a good option.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion
    Now that you bring that up, you're right... and yet now she's acting as though it would be a bad idea to lynch her... I dunno, I might switch my vote to her if anything else comes up. But this still seems like a good option.
    it's a pretty easy thought process as to why she changed her mind, if you think about it. look at this post. it makes sense, anyway, if i'm right.

i don't get the lynch on akuraito, tbh. "if she's town, she's likely fully lynchproof": see what master mew said. yes, a fully lynchproof person is obviously town, but lynching her again is not going to prove that she is fully lynchproof, and it's not like people who AREN'T fully lynchproof can't be town. so yeah idk

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I don't think I like this whole lynch on Akuraito. We really have no proof of her being a mafioso, considering that role could also belong to a townie too. I'm not saying I think she's innocent, because she could certainly be mafia, but I don't think that's a strong enough case to lynch her.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast