Mafia: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - THE END - Room of Glory - 12/16 - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - THE END - Room of Glory - 12/16

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Day 3 - Slateport City - 12/07

@Atomic Obviously we should make the most of this phase, as we should with every phase. However, you miscounted. There are ten players remaining, one will be lynched this phase, and a mafioso will die, then a nightkill will go through and we'll be at seven players at the start of the next Day Phase - which means that, lynches and nightkills continue to go through normally, we will NOT reach MYLO, we will reach LYLO, which is optimal.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

My mistake. It was early in the morning and I wasn't thinking straight when I did the math.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Night 2 - Rustboro City - 12/06

Ok, no one is posting. This Phase is going nowhere fast.

Let's liven things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    If there happens to be a backup doctor, I'd suggest protecting Akuraito tonight. The mafia might go after her since she's confirmed innocent (or godfather) :x but considering it was only a 3-shot cop, it wouldn't be too overpowered if there wasn't a godfather.

Reading back through the thread, the main person jumping out at me is Rio Kamishiro (switching votes often, not taking her vote off Sputnik, etc.)

So, @Rio Kamishiro; why didn't you take your vote off Sputnik?
    Ok, so first paragraph: Telling the back-up Doctor what to do... meh, do not like. Trying to direct night actions is not exactly a good way to get on my Towntell list. You're also telling them to protect Akuraito, who for who knows what reason is still suspected by several people - something tells me Scum are unlikely to target her, anyway (though, thanks to WIFOM, they might now that I've said that XD). You then innocently float the idea that Akuraito might be the Godfather - which is just a strange theory to put forth. Think about it, a Lynchproof Godfather? I suppose it's technically possible, but not at all probable.

The rest: You now make a case against Rio Kamishiro for doing what was actually a very pro-town thing at the time: Keeping the votes tied. As I had said at the time, a no-lynch would have been optimal. Sputnik unvoting was what caused the lynch to tip against her, not Rio Kamishiro's vote directly.

So, to get things moving (and because I picked up scumreads all over that post):

Vote: Atomic

Lynchproof godfather is definitely possible.

Vote: Akuraito

I was told something interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Lynchproof godfather is definitely possible.

Vote: Akuraito

I was told something interesting.
    Tell me you're joking.

Lynchproof Godfather is almost completely impossible. Do you know how broken that role would be?

"Something interesting," does not constitute a scum-case. Either justify your vote, or unvote. Preferably unvote :p since you just tied the votes.

If it's something that you can't say in-thread, then PM me because I want to know what the **** is going on. Why is everyone tunneling Akuraito?

I meant 1x lynchproof godfather.

And I've justified my vote to you. :D

Edit:

Unvote: Akuraito

Just know that if Atomic turns up town, I'm directing my suspicion towards you, Master Mew.
    Last edited by Faerie; 8th December 2012 at 04:52 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I meant 1x lynchproof godfather.

And I've justified my vote to you. :D

Edit:

Unvote: Akuraito

Just know that if Atomic turns up town, I'm directing my suspicion towards you, Master Mew.
    because obviously town lynching town is an impossible thing to occur

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Night 3 - Seaside Cycling Road - 12/08

Two girls chatted among themselves as they rode bicycles on Cycling Road. Sharing stories of battles, they debated on what would be a good strategy.

Suddenly, one of the girls crashed into the ramp and fell over the bridge. Cyclists stopped their bikes and looked over to see if the girl was okay.

The other girl just screamed.

Meanwhile, in a nearby city...

A young boy was lying in a hospital bed, his family weeping beside him. He breathed slowly through the oxygen mask, and closed his eyes as flashbacks appeared.

He had been invited to see a special contest near his uncle's house. Champion Wallace had been performing as a guest, and it had been a rare occasion.

The young boy had been thrilled to get such a chance to meet the champion backstage in private.

A gush of wind blew inside the closed powder room. Wallace was shocked to see a huge green dragon instead of the sickly young boy.

And that was the last thing what he saw.

In Slateport City, Flannery had managed to slip away from the crowd and find some place private. A boy had followed her to shake her hand, coughing and choking.

Tired, but willing to cheer up the sickly boy, she grasped his hand lightly and patted him on the shoulder.

She was about to say something nice when she noticed that she had been patting a scaled green skin...

Terrified, she summoned her pokemons and attacked the creature. She managed to give it burns before it delivered the final blow.

It was all taking a toll on the young boy's body. He was promised a healthy life if he succeeded his mission.

But maybe he could've been happier if he just lived in a quiet town.

A final tear rolled down his face as memories of tasty air seemed to fill up the room...

It is now NIGHT 3. SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 12/09 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 12/09 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Night 3 - Seaside Cycling Road - 12/08

hello, severely depressing flavor text O_O

You should've seen my face when I saw FA's role. ;_;

Best of luck, mafia! I'm sorry that I managed to kill her, out of all the people... x_X

everyone will associate me with lynchproof godfathers and early doctor kills now won't they

Oh, and thanks for letting me play, DB! X3 It was a ton of fun while it lasted, LOL.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Now that's just sad. And incredibly lucky that the godfather killed the bomb.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Aw, I liked Wally. Great the godfather is out though... And especially since Akuraito probably wouldn't have been in much suspicion the rest of the game because of the check.

Wow, that was fairly sad.

But awesome we got the godfather out! Way to go, FA in death.

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

Derp... Me: "Ok, now I have pretty solid reads on eight of the nine remaining players... who am I missing? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... OH! Right, ME!" :p

Okay, now, to preface this: Now that we know Akuraito was the 1x Lynchproof Godfather (@Host: Y U TROLL US?), we can begin to form the Scum-Narrative - and, thankfully, such an odd role actually makes the most opportune Scum-Narrative fairly obvious, when you think about it:

Day 1 - They would want to lynch Akuraito, since she'll survive, thus proving she's at least 1x Lynchproof - this ups her Town-cred (Lynchproof is more commonly Town-aligned or Independent).

Night 1 - With Akuraito now proven Lynchproof, the next step is to convince the Cop to check her - they know she'll come up Town, so this is a Win/Win for Scum. Lynchproof Godfather is sure to be viewed with skepticism by the Town, so this virtually clears Akuraito while simultaneously wasting a Copcheck on the Godfather.

Day 2 - They'll want to wait and see if the Cop checked Akuraito - then, optimally, kill the Cop. More importantly, now that they've set Akuraito up for the rest of the game, they do not want Akuraito lynched.

Night 2 - Probably feeling pretty smug about now, they're home-free and just have to coast to endgame - surely at least Akuraito will live, being "clear" and all.

Day 3 - Akuraito sent in the kill on FinalArcadia, so now the Scum-team knows that the "cleared" Godfather is going to die, anyway. Expect them to bus Akuraito to clear themselves, since they know she'll flip Scum anyway, and it will waste the Town's lynch on someone who was going to die at the end of the Phase anyway.

Night 3 - Kill Master Mew. :p

So that, if the Scum-team is competent, is probably what the plan was and how it evolved throughout the game. With that in mind, I've re-read the entire thread and based my Scum- and Town-reads on whose posts most closely followed that narrative, and who unwittingly opposed it.

Stuntology: Town (Post #65 & #101)

Soulmaster: Slight-Scum (Post #84), but I got a Town-read from our 12/7 Skype-Chat

Buoy: Slight-Scum (Post #104) <- "Outs" Sputnik's softclaim

Insanish Danish: Slight Scum (Post #105 & #109) <- Defends Akuraito when opportune in #105, then votes Sputnik after Elysion does in #109 - even though Buoy had outed Sputnik's softclaim

Ryoga Kamishiro: Slight-Scum (Post #115) <- Pushed to reveal Sputnik's cop-claim before she died.

Rio Kamishiro: Slight-Scum (Post #59), Slight-Town (Post #89), Town (Post #95), Slight-Scum (Post #116) <- #95 is the strongest read. Verdict: Probably Town.

Elysion: Scum (Post #49, #108 & #150), Slight-Scum (Post #102 & #154)

Atomic: Slight-Scum (Post #83 & #142), Scum (Post #149)

Based on my analysis, I have concluded that the most probably Scum-team at this point is:

inb4 OMGUS 'but u defended akuraito D:<'

^ I am speechless.
    Last edited by Faerie; 8th December 2012 at 02:26 PM.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast