Mafia: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - THE END - Room of Glory - 12/16 - Page 10

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - THE END - Room of Glory - 12/16

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Night 2 - Rustboro City - 12/06

OTZ

I'm so stupid. I don't think I'll live this moment down.

Good luck town. XD

追放されたバカ

What the hell - double voter? Secret voter?! Whoever didn't remove their vote on Sputnik...I'm a bit wary of you now. XD

Or maybe it was a lynch redirector? I mean, I think the votes should have been tied right?! So I'm leaning more towards double/secret voter, but ack.

But...Steven...;_; my favorite champion(not counting Blue)...why. Why. Why. .__.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Day 2 - Verdanturf Town - 12/05

Oh my god, I realized the vote tally just after my class started... >< I'm so, so sorry, Sputnik. T_T

Ely;

By removing her vote on Rio, Sputnik balanced the votes in her favor accidentally. ><;
    Zima likes this.

追放されたバカ

Oh...well I didn't even notice that post until I scrolled up. So that's what was up...that sucks. ._.
    Akuraito likes this.

Blog Entries

Don't get me wrong, I'm peeved that we lost our cop... but that was hysterical.

To answer Sputnik's question about my advocation for a No Lynch, we had an even number of players during the Day Phase. An odd number of players during the Day Phase is optimal, as it means we can go into LYLO instead of MYLO in endgame. Of course, hopefully it won't matter because we'll sniff out the Scum before then, but needless to say... this game isn't going well.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Wow, both Hoenn champions are gone? That sucks :<
    back to being a non-edible pastry

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

If there happens to be a backup doctor, I'd suggest protecting Akuraito tonight. The mafia might go after her since she's confirmed innocent (or godfather) :x but considering it was only a 3-shot cop, it wouldn't be too overpowered if there wasn't a godfather.

Reading back through the thread, the main person jumping out at me is Rio Kamishiro (switching votes often, not taking her vote off Sputnik, etc.)

So, @Rio Kamishiro; why didn't you take your vote off Sputnik?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I didn't take my vote off because I figured Sputnik wouldn't take off her own. I thought it would have stayed tied, but. Well, things obviously happened.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Update Pending

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Day 3 - Slateport City - 12/07

"The port where people and Pokémon cross paths."

The market in Slateport City was always bustling with people. Tourists came from all over the world to see the beautiful harbor, and visit the oceanic museum.

The sound of photographs could be heard all over the place as people took pictures of rare items. Sometimes, Hoenn's famous idols often visited Slateport City on vacation.

Flannery happened to be one as well. She heard that a merchant was selling rare medicine and was wandering around the market. However, people recognized her as the gym leader and her fans kept asked to shake her hand, take pictures with her, and get her autograph.

Amongst the crowd, Flannery didn't know there was a deathly glare...

The port was soon filled with sounds of sirens. Two ambulances were here. One of them took the body of the gym leader, and one of them were here to take a person who was suffering from asthma. A woman said that her nephew had suddenly had trouble breathing while he was shopping with his friends.

Many hours later, a man appeared in the port... which was completely deserted.

"What? I expected there to be loads of people! How come there's nobody?!"

Looking around, he shrugged.

"Ah, well! I guess I'll just have to make it popular! Let's see... first things first! There's no champion here - I should lead this place!"

EVENT

It is now DAY 3. YOU MAY VOTE.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 12/08 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 12/08 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Day 3 - Slateport City - 12/07

...Delayed bomb, huh? Quite nice. ^^

Do they die the beginning of the night phase or the beginning of the next day phase, though? ><; Hopefully the end of today so the person who killed them can't use their ability...

Don't know what could possibly be happening with Scott, though. ^^; Seems really odd, but since I've never actually played Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I couldn't even begin to guess. X3;

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Good luck, Hoenn League!

Hopefully I was/will be of some use in death. XD

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Wow, that's actually very useful... so, it's assured that a mafioso will die next phase, then?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Unhappy Re: Pokemon RSE-Hoenn Mafia - Day 3 - Slateport City - 12/07

Okay. Time to get our butts in gear.

There are ten players left. Considering the mafia is called the Weather Trio, it'd make sense for there to be three of them (which would work well with a game this size), meaning there are seven of us left to fight them currently. So far we've lost the doctor, the cop, and the delayed bomb, which puts us off to a bad start (granted, the bomb will kill a mafioso, so that's a point for us there.)

This phase, someone will probably be lynched. Worst case scenario, it's a Townie. The mafioso that shot the bomb will die. That brings us down to five town members against two mafia members. The next night phase, the mafia will most likely kill someone. If the kill goes through, it's down to four town against two mafia, placing us in MYLO.

Again, this is the worst case scenario. If we put things together and lynch a mafioso today, that'll be two birds with one stone and we'll have only one left to weed out, placing us in a great position. And I intend to put things together.

So to be frank, this day phase counts and we should make the most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    I didn't take my vote off because I figured Sputnik wouldn't take off her own. I thought it would have stayed tied, but. Well, things obviously happened.
    I'm willing to accept this as an excuse. For now. You were surprised when the votes weren't tied, and I doubt a mafioso would actually purposely lynch a claimed cop. That'd end in disaster for them. I've still got my eye on you, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    What can I say...I can be pretty dense at times. And I tend to neglect softclaims, though I should have noticed it since Sputnik didn't go after Akuraito this phase. Boy do I need to get with the program... XD And I'm not voting for Rio, just balancing the votes, since apparently Akuraito was checked.
    So just because someone is checked, they're clear?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Why are you saying to take votes off of Akuraito now?
    Why wouldn't she ask that? I'm not saying that checked = clear, because it doesn't, but since she claimed cop in-thread obviously she'd want people to take their votes off so that we could come to a consensus together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    I was thinking about voting Elysion, but maybe that's too rash. I was going to because she voted Akuraito very quickly, but then just as quickly voted Sputnik saying she found her more suspicious anyway If that were the case, why didn't she just vote Sputnik first then? I think it's because she knew both are Town and it didn't particularly matter which it was, as long as they had votes.
    That actually isn't a bad point.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Lynchproof is normally a Town role. As a Lynchproof Mafia would be way to OP, as in they would automatically win as said person couldn't be lynched. But still likewise it is a excellent role for a Mafia to claim, so yeah do check whoever it is.
    Yes, but that's fully lynchproof. 1x lynchproof mafioso do exist (in fact, I was one in the third Havendale Mafia game). Just putting that out there.

追放されたバカ

Well...good point. XD It is true that just because someone came up town, they're not cleared, since they could be the godfather.

I've been posting pretty recklessly, so I do understand that people may suspect me. XD Anyways, I'm going to check back at the previous posts.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast