Mafia: Pokemon Movie Mafia - REAL title: The end of the quest - 3/8 - Page 6

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 276
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pokemon Movie Mafia - REAL title: The end of the quest - 3/8

  1. #76
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    His day one actions were definitely a rookie's confusion. Steam Knight claimed to me and his claim is believable, like not easily faked.
    @SteamKnight;, you don't need to claim this early in the game. And Midori, you didn't need to hint it.

  2. #77
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    His day one actions were definitely a rookie's confusion. Steam Knight claimed to me and his claim is believable, like not easily faked.
    @SteamKnight;, you don't need to claim this early in the game. And Midori, you didn't need to hint it.
    Never said it was a PR, just believable. Steam Knight was acting the scummiest and his defense was flawed. That leaves him as the best lynch and mafia an town could easily just go with that. Chances are he still might get lynched being there is nothing to prove I'm innocent and even telling the truth.

  3. #78
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    His day one actions were definitely a rookie's confusion. Steam Knight claimed to me and his claim is believable, like not easily faked.
    @SteamKnight;, you don't need to claim this early in the game. And Midori, you didn't need to hint it.
    Never said it was a PR, just believable. Steam Knight was acting the scummiest and his defense was flawed. That leaves him as the best lynch and mafia an town could easily just go with that. Chances are he still might get lynched being there is nothing to prove I'm innocent and even telling the truth.
    I never said that it was a PR either. Just a claim. Okay, I guess.

  4. #79
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: SteamKnight he complained about early voting yet he went and voted anyways even though it was clear he didn't have to. I would also like to know why he chose Sunburn over all others
    It was clear that SteamKnight is/was new to mafia games on this forum at least, so I'm pretty sure you would have known that at the time of voting him. But then after a claim, you quickly decide that...

    His day one actions were definitely a rookie's confusion. Steam Knight claimed to me and his claim is believable, like not easily faked.
    If you feel that his actions were just due to "a rookie's confusion," why did you vote him in the first place, since that would've still applied then? Unvoting due to a claim I can understand, but I don't get how his actions went from being suspicious enough for a vote to later being simply chalked up to "rookie's confusion."

  5. #80
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    @FinalArcadia; Because I didn't think he was a rookie until I saw his PM.

  6. #81
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @FinalArcadia; Because I didn't think he was a rookie until I saw his PM.
    What?

    You've never seen him play in this site before, so you would naturally assume that he's a rookie.

  7. #82
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    His day one actions were definitely a rookie's confusion. Steam Knight claimed to me and his claim is believable, like not easily faked.
    Also, I meant to mention this before, but the use of the word "definitely" is a bit worrying. Likely, perhaps, but "definitely" seems too sure, and the only way for somebody to be completely sure of his actions is if it is that very person saying it (in which case they might not be believed anyway), or if a person if mafia and knows the other's alignment, thus knowing that it was a mistake.

    This could easily just be an issue of phrasing and I realize that, but I think it should be brought up.

    VOTE: Midorikawa

    At the moment, you seem most suspicious, and also this is to tie things for safety reasons, since I currently do not have a scum read on SteamKnight. Once I'm out of classes, though, I intend to give Day 1 a once-over again, however.

  8. #83
    Team Rocket Grunt SteamKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    109
    Follow SteamKnight On Twitter

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    After everything that happened today, I'm not going to vote anyone. I don't want to risk being misunderstood or having something else bad happen, I really don't. I want the village to live, plain and simple. Whoever is of the Town needs to realize that.

  9. #84
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @FinalArcadia; Because I didn't think he was a rookie until I saw his PM.
    What?

    You've never seen him play in this site before, so you would naturally assume that he's a rookie.
    Not true. Take m0ckingbird20 for example. He's still relatively new yet not new to mafias. The way SteamKnight was acting seemed like he knew what he was doing.
    @FinalArcadia; Definitely was probably the wrong word use, but I'm highly positive

  10. #85
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @FinalArcadia; Because I didn't think he was a rookie until I saw his PM.
    What?

    You've never seen him play in this site before, so you would naturally assume that he's a rookie.
    Not true. Take m0ckingbird20 for example. He's still relatively new yet not new to mafias. The way SteamKnight was acting seemed like he knew what he was doing.
    Despite the fact that you even had to tell him how to vote?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamKnight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Are you voting sunburn or not?
    Yes. I'm voting for Sunburn.
    Proper format would be [*B]VOTE: Sunburn[/B] Otherwise it doesn't usually count (*note: remove the star)
    That wouldn't give anyone the impression that he knew what he was doing.

    Yes, true, but m0ckingbird20 said he played other games before and showed signs of having an understanding on how to handle things and play, even asking how somethings were handled to see if they were handled like in the other games he played off-site.

    Vote: Midorikawa

  11. #86
    Team Rocket Grunt SteamKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    109
    Follow SteamKnight On Twitter

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 1 -This is where it all began... 2/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: Dark Blueberry for stalking us

    Anyways in seriousness

    VOTE: Quagginton because I have no idea who you are
    Based on this and Quaggington's comment ("Always going for the newbies, huh?"), followed by his vote (which he provided no reasoning as to why), I assumed that this was how the first day of Mafia went. I've never played the game before, although I have a B.A. in Sociology, so I know a little bit about observing human behavior and mimicking said behavior.

    If you want a good quote about not assuming, just look up Jerry Belson.

  12. #87
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    UNVOTE: SteamKnight.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  13. #88
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    @HumanDawn; different sites use different formats. We don't go bolding votes on skype mafia games do we considering there is no option. Someone new to this site might have played on a site without bolding option.

  14. #89
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,681
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    Well it's nice that we lost the doctor and one of the best movie characters this early on. :/

    I was thinking Steam Knight was suspicious for voting even though he apparently didn't want to, but if he truly did claim to Midorikawa and he seems innocent then so be it. I haven't found anyone else suspicious as of yet, so I'm holding off on voting for now.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  15. #90
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day2 - The knight 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @HumanDawn; different sites use different formats. We don't go bolding votes on skype mafia games do we considering there is no option. Someone new to this site might have played on a site without bolding option.
    Well, yeah, but he would have caught on our format if he noticed ours. Fair point. Not much of a reason to keep my vote on you.

    UNVOTE: Midorikawa

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •