Mafia: Pokemon Movie Mafia - REAL title: The end of the quest - 3/8 - Page 14
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 276

Thread: Pokemon Movie Mafia - REAL title: The end of the quest - 3/8

  1. #196
    swimming bird Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    @Momoka, you knew his Tracker claim, and a useful one at that, but yet you were willing to lynch him. Why?
    Because I didn't believe his claim. It would have been easily faked, and his attitude was mainly anti-town.

    i think it's time to blow this scene, get everybody and their stuff together
    ok, three, two, one let's jam.

  2. #197
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,792
    Blog Entries
    55

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    VOTE: Mijzelffan

    The ability to nullify a vote sounds like an anti-town ability. After all, there will always be more townies than mafia (since otherwise, a game would end), and using it on SteamKnight seems like a way to lower the chances of him (who was town) from making it out alive, since even if he convinced some other people to not vote him and potentially vote someone else, it would've been one vote less than he'd needed.

    Additionally, there are the interactions with KidBeano. KidBeano was night-killed - and though this will sound WIFOM-y itself - it easily could've been done as an excuse for later, to say that "why would mafia kill someone that could incriminate a scumbuddy," since killing KidBeano would likely be written off as too obvious.

    Steamknight suspects Mintaka heavily, something happens to cause him to no longer suspect mintaka, mintaka dies as cop. The most logical conclusion I can come up with here is that Mintaka claimed to Steamknight in order to get a claim from him (as he wouldn't give it otherwise), Steamknight officially announces he no longer suspects her (being the last person to suspect the cop is never good), and then has his fellow mafia kill her.
    I believe it was said before by jokool, but now knowing that SteamKnight was town, I think it is very likely that mafia killed Mintaka the cop to make SteamKnight a very easy lynch target like in the above quote, and perhaps one so easy that it wouldn't place blame on any mafia onboard.

  3. #198
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,327
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    To add on to what FA said, it seems whoever the reporter is pointed out the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    One in particular seemed out to get the gardevoir but they said that all they did was make the gardevoir unable to protect themself. The little star watched the out to get gardevoir shota with boredom. What use was that to the good side?
    Bold 1=Null votes power
    Bold 2=Mijzelffan
    Bold 3=Null voting power being more useful to the mafia than the town.

    VOTE: Mijzelffan

  4. #199
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    Vote: Mijzelffan

  5. #200
    Beep beep, newbie here! Quaggington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Where 2 + 2 makes 5.
    Posts
    39

    Follow Quaggington on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    VOTE: Mijzelffan

    The whole nullifying thing is awfully suspicious. It does seem more like a mafia power, and Mij has been pinning our suspicions on SteamKnight since the very beginning.

  6. #201
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,377
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Additionally, there are the interactions with KidBeano. KidBeano was night-killed - and though this will sound WIFOM-y itself - it easily could've been done as an excuse for later, to say that "why would mafia kill someone that could incriminate a scumbuddy," since killing KidBeano would likely be written off as too obvious.

    Steamknight suspects Mintaka heavily, something happens to cause him to no longer suspect mintaka, mintaka dies as cop. The most logical conclusion I can come up with here is that Mintaka claimed to Steamknight in order to get a claim from him (as he wouldn't give it otherwise), Steamknight officially announces he no longer suspects her (being the last person to suspect the cop is never good), and then has his fellow mafia kill her.
    I believe it was said before by jokool, but now knowing that SteamKnight was town, I think it is very likely that mafia killed Mintaka the cop to make SteamKnight a very easy lynch target like in the above quote, and perhaps one so easy that it wouldn't place blame on any mafia onboard.
    What interactions? Kidbeano didn't even suspect me or anything. All he did was ask me a question, just like he asked other people. I would have nothing to gain by nightkilling him. Also how would the mafia know Mintaka was the cop? My theory made a lot more sense than just blindly assuming that the mafia knew mintaka's role, and the only reason you're using this as an argument against me is because you have hindsight. It's not like you thought steamknight was innocent, otherwise you wouldn't have voted him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    To add on to what FA said, it seems whoever the reporter is pointed out the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    One in particular seemed out to get the gardevoir but they said that all they did was make the gardevoir unable to protect themself. The little star watched the out to get gardevoir shota with boredom. What use was that to the good side?
    Bold 1=Null votes power
    Bold 2=Mijzelffan
    Bold 3=Null voting power being more useful to the mafia than the town.

    VOTE: Mijzelffan
    Personally I think the reporter was on some kind of substance when he wrote that, and you are looking way too deep into it. Plus reporters are pretty much known for not knowing squat about anything anyway. Also this "null-voter is more useful for the mafia" argument isn't foolproof, lynchproofs are more useful for the mafia, they still appear as town roles a lot. Roleblockers are infinitely more useful for the mafia, and yet a town roleblocker is present in almost every game. What about a double voter? Mafia would make way better use of that, yet it's always a town alligned role.




    Just because mafia would benefit more from my role means nothing, look at doublevoter, lynchproof, lynch redirects and roleblockers. All better for the mafia, all common town roles. It's also resemblend of a vote thief, more commonly town. I honestly thought Steamknight was mafia, and you all voted him as well so you apparently thought the same. My theory for why he was mafia was still more viable than any other alternatives at that time, especially since he wouldn't even defend himself, nor did anyone for him.




    vote: Nepeta Leijon

    I think you're a bit too quick to vote me. Especially since in the mere three posts you made besides your vote just now all have been against steamknight as well. Seems a bit odd to blame me for a theory you spent all of your posts this game agreeing with turning out wrong.


  7. #202
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    I'm more okay with VOTE: Nepeta Leijon

  8. #203
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,792
    Blog Entries
    55

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    What interactions? Kidbeano didn't even suspect me or anything. All he did was ask me a question, just like he asked other people. I would have nothing to gain by nightkilling him. Also how would the mafia know Mintaka was the cop? My theory made a lot more sense than just blindly assuming that the mafia knew mintaka's role, and the only reason you're using this as an argument against me is because you have hindsight. It's not like you thought steamknight was innocent, otherwise you wouldn't have voted him.
    Interactions don't have to just be when somebody suspects another person. The way you two conversed is what I'm talking about, in that there seemed to be some tension, and an underlying notion that KidBeano might have begun to suspect you a bit in time. And it's pretty possible that mafia has a rolecop, so it's not unlikely that they'd know she was the cop.

    Hindsight is very useful, since it's taking what we now know and looking at things in a different light. I don't see why that's not a valid way of approaching a vote or accusation.

    Personally I think the reporter was on some kind of substance when he wrote that, and you are looking way too deep into it. Plus reporters are pretty much known for not knowing squat about anything anyway.
    That seems too dismissive of something that still is worth looking at for at least a bit. The reporter may have some sort of other ability that could aid them in making reports, and even if not, giving it a look is still worthwhile.

  9. #204
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,377
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    @FinalArcadia; you just ignored most parts of my defense.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Interactions don't have to just be when somebody suspects another person. The way you two conversed is what I'm talking about, in that there seemed to be some tension, and an underlying notion that KidBeano might have begun to suspect you a bit in time. And it's pretty possible that mafia has a rolecop, so it's not unlikely that they'd know she was the cop.
    But there wasn't any tension. Also if the mafia had a rolecop, then maybe that's the sole reason he was killed. Like I just said, I wouldn't benefit anything from killing him.

    That seems too dismissive of something that still is worth looking at for at least a bit. The reporter may have some sort of other ability that could aid them in making reports, and even if not, giving it a look is still worthwhile.
    I couldn't even understand half the reporter said, and I'm sure that goes for most people here since it was filled with anime terms.


  10. #205
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    lol what

    I have my reasons. Vote nullifier is a very anti-town role, and you haven't been acting very town lately.
    @HumanDawn; is the one I have my eye on, actually. Whereas there's no real evidence against me, and you just jump on after ONE post? I at least had a few people in agreement that gave sound logical arguments, whereas you had... one post by Mijz?

  11. #206
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,377
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    @Nepeta Leijon; I think I already gave quite the monologue on why vote nullifier is not an anti-town role. You know, if you're going to vote me it would only be good sportsmanship to also properly read my defense to the accusitions. I'm starting to think Human is the only person here who actually did read it. Also none of what you just said is a defense for the accusations I made against you.


  12. #207
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,327
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    @Mijzelffan; 1) You say no one defended SteamKnight yet there was defense of him from a few of us, most minus me we're swayed by the previous day phase and by that time I gave up trying to defend him. 2) Your role can be either alignment and town looks pretty decently strong right now so your role could easily be mafia to balance out the roles. While true it could be town, why should we trust you and say it isn't? 3) While the report may look weird if you read it carefully and think about some of the things that are said, it matches what has happened these past few phases just in an attempted humorous way.

  13. #208
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    @Mijzelffan; I did read it, and I still believe vote nullifier is an anti-town role. Lynches are vital for the town's victory, and being able to nullify votes would come in handy to lynch townies/prevent townies from lynching mafia.

  14. #209
    Registered User DrumBeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    83
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    Vote: Mijzelffan
    Heavy FoS: Momoka


    Your role does not seem town aligned at all. Not to mention your leading of Steamknights lynch, which seems like mafia framing to me.

    Momoka, tracker is a powerhouse town role. A simple "I didn't believe him" doesn't fly for a defense here.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

    Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

    Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

  15. #210
    The Coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    2,113
    Blog Entries
    88

    Default Re: Pokemon Movie Mafia - Day 5 - Beautiful sky 3/3

    Thought I voted already...

    VOTE: Mijzelffan For reasons I've previously stated, and for reasons others have stated.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •