Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 9
Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 1 - Near Cherrygrove City - 10/14

There being a tie brings about the same results.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 1 - Near Cherrygrove City - 10/14

Or the double voter didn't vote. All we know is that no one who voted had a double vote. And double voters aren't in all games, so We can't really be sure of anything really.

@Kyouhei!;

Any reason why you wanted a no lynch?

Well who didn't vote? I mean, I don't see why everyone is assuming a double voter is here. ._.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    @Kyouhei!;

Any reason why you wanted a no lynch?
    It was going to be a PAIN to figure out who would go. No Lynch was the fairest way to do it.

This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

Blog Entries

You didn't have to give the mafia the first phase, though...
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cRussian View Post
    Why not? At least this way we can actually analyse the kill and people's reactions. Day 1 we literally have nothing to go on, and random killing is a rubbish idea that should never have become popular.

Having the mafia decide the first death doesn't give us any disadvantage whatsoever. People need to stop acting like it does.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Why not? At least this way we can actually analyse the kill and people's reactions. Day 1 we literally have nothing to go on, and random killing is a rubbish idea that should never have become popular.

Having the mafia decide the first death doesn't give us any disadvantage whatsoever. People need to stop acting like it does.
    Exactly.

I'd take a No Lynch over a mislynch that could kill off a very useful power role when we have no leads.

Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

Exactly.

I'd take a No Lynch over a mislynch that could kill off a very useful power role when we have no leads.
    I don't really feel bad anymore. Is that OK?

This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

Exactly.

Why do you keep posting just to agree with PichuBoy?

This is borderline creepy. ;x

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 2 - Mystery in Mahogany Town - 10/15

A tall man walked out of a souvenir shop and locked the door. Putting the keys away in his pocket, he proceeded to the gym.

It was cold and full of ice. However, the man moved on the slippery battle field without any trouble at all.

"Who are you?" a voice echoed from inside the gym.

"You have no use for us." the man replied with a snicker. "Maybe we shouldn't have set you up - nobody even cares about you."

"I have expected as much." there was a cough. "The souvenir shop looked suspicious over the last few weeks. I should've known..."

"Too late, old man." a blade flashed. Blood coated the powdered snow.

Nobody took notice of the man leaving the gym.

A young boy stood in the lobby of a Pokemon Center, staring at the TV featuring the breaking news of the death of a gym leader.

It is now DAY 2. YOU MAY VOTE.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 10/16 0 AM GMT +9. This equals to 10/15 10 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings.

*Note: Due to my schedule, I have changed the updating time to "approximately". I could be updating an hour earlier, or an hour later. Just to make sure there are no confusions.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 2 - Mystery in Mahogany Town - 10/15

We should be thankful that the mafia didn't kill someone important. :)
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 2 - Mystery in Mahogany Town - 10/15

> someone important

> mason

:<

Blog Entries

You know what I meant... XD
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Then again, now we know there are two masons remaining, thus they could work as two confirmed innocents already, which is always nice.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

At the same time, though, it wouldn't be in their best interest to come forth yet, since they only know each other are confirmed townies, and telling anyone else at this point is risky, and certainly that shouldn't happen in-thread.

It could be really nice later on, though, when they might have an idea of who to trust and can then create a network of townies or something.

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast