Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 43
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

I knew role selection wasn't RNG when I realized exactly who my mason teammates were xD

"Oh, I don't mean 'straight' in a heterophobic way. I just mean, ya know, dumb and stupid."

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

If I may ask, what were Karen and will's bonus abilities?

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

I feel like this has been one of the best games I have played in the last few months; I think you did a great job at assigning the roles and the game was pretty balanced.

The only thing I would chance would be having leavanny as the cop. Just for a better balance.

Disapointing I had to sub out

~cheers
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

@Stuntology; Karen and Will were both planned to get 1x protection as the upgrade when on of them dies. I was thinking of a Gladiator role, for additional fun, but Mintaka advised me it would make the game one-sided. Maybe there will be a Gladiator role next time...XDD
    Last edited by Kyriaki; 1st November 2012 at 10:20 PM.

"Luck is a skill"? why does that sound something I would say? In fact, it is something I say. :P

True, luck was on our side with godfather and miller dying very early on, but had that not happened, I would've played rather differently. I did enjoy the game a-plenty.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Woop, joint highest rating ^_^

Thanks DQ, I enjoyed this game as well (mostly because I could be as fierce as I wanted without being nightkilled ;3). The only thing I'm a bit iffy with is the fact that role/alignment distribution wasn't RNG'd, but ah well. I guess it didn't really change the game much :P
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

I'd say if we didn't get the mafia figured out from the get-go, they would have had us for sure.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Lose electricity and we win. Yay

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243