Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 39

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 638
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

  1. #571
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I told you to read through all the posts I've made, but all you're concentrating on is the fact that I'm saying that you're lying about your claim, which isn't a pretty bad assumption, to be honest, with what I've already said about a SILENCER not having claimed or died. I've said things all over the place about where you're being scummy, but you're not even bothering to look back at that and defend yourself like I asked you to. Is this another element of you 'not being bothered', which I see cropping up in so many games you participate in?

    Stopping someone from 'doing anything' is NOT EXCLUSIVELY silencing them, or even silencing them at all. I'd be willing to bet that that's a roleblocker, not a silencer.
    Has anyone said that they were silenced after Rio Kamishiro's death? No, they haven't. Which is leading me to believe that there isn't a silencer. If there was one, you'd think that with being outnumbered, they would have silenced somebody. I'd surely have shut your mouth up if I was Mafia and a silencer so you wouldn't charge on me. Oh wait, the reason why I didn't do that is because I'm not the silencer :D. I'm the lynch redirector! I have already defended myself regarding that matter and I just thought that were being your paranoid self disagreed and I ignored it.

    Oh please, that was a one-time thing that horribly failed because you couldn't shut your mouth up ok not type on the keyboard w/e like you are now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    You did. You said, and I quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    a silencer and a Mafia with Rio's ability
    Which equates to a silencer and a roleblocker. Quelle surprise! I can see you have a great grasp of what's going on, what with all the contradictions you've been making.
    I think that Rio's ability could both silence somebody and roleblock somebody. Which I got from 'doing anything'. I think that somebody with such an ability, and there being another Mafia who can also silence is overpowered. I have a decent grasp, and I don't see any contractions. All I see is somebody going paranoid over every little thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Again, not a defence to everything I've put against you. Try starting from about the time I FoS'd you, and I'd like to see a defence to whatever you think you can defend yourself against since then.
    omg I DID. You disagreed, remember?

  2. #572
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I told you to read through all the posts I've made, but all you're concentrating on is the fact that I'm saying that you're lying about your claim, which isn't a pretty bad assumption, to be honest, with what I've already said about a SILENCER not having claimed or died. I've said things all over the place about where you're being scummy, but you're not even bothering to look back at that and defend yourself like I asked you to. Is this another element of you 'not being bothered', which I see cropping up in so many games you participate in?

    Stopping someone from 'doing anything' is NOT EXCLUSIVELY silencing them, or even silencing them at all. I'd be willing to bet that that's a roleblocker, not a silencer.
    Has anyone said that they were silenced after Rio Kamishiro's death? No, they haven't. Which is leading me to believe that there isn't a silencer. If there was one, you'd think that with being outnumbered, they would have silenced somebody. I'd surely have shut your mouth up if I was Mafia and a silencer so you wouldn't charge on me. Oh wait, the reason why I didn't do that is because I'm not the silencer :D. I'm the lynch redirector! I have already defended myself regarding that matter and I just thought that were being your paranoid self disagreed and I ignored it.

    Oh please, that was a one-time thing that horribly failed because you couldn't shut your mouth up ok not type on the keyboard w/e like you are now.
    gigglesnort

    Anyone not saying it =/= it not happening. By the way, you're pretty much assuming that nobody's been silenced -- have you seen that every single player alive (or that was alive) in the previous phases, or in this phase, have been posting? No, I don't think so, either. Therefore, you can't assume that nobody has been silenced. The rest of your argument in this quote is total WIFOM: saying what you would have done is the most pointless thing anyone can do ever. You need to stop reinforcing the fact that you claimed lynch redirector, by the way. You repeating that you are one only really makes me think that you're not, because you only really need to mention it once. ¬_¬

    oh please why would u want to shut me up?????????????? trying to silence me in OTHER ways????????????????/

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    You did. You said, and I quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    a silencer and a Mafia with Rio's ability
    Which equates to a silencer and a roleblocker. Quelle surprise! I can see you have a great grasp of what's going on, what with all the contradictions you've been making.
    I think that Rio's ability could both silence somebody and roleblock somebody. Which I got from 'doing anything'. I think that somebody with such an ability, and there being another Mafia who can also silence is overpowered. I have a decent grasp, and I don't see any contractions. All I see is somebody going paranoid over every little thing.
    You're the one talking about the mafia being overpowered? Give me a break. Why would somebody on their own be able to silence AND roleblock somebody? If that was the case, there probably wouldn't BE another mafia unless they're simply a goon, because adding another mafia member on after having someone who can do that is pretty ridiculous.

    >decent grasp
    >no contractions

    yes............ofc.................

    >going paranoid over every little thing

    ppl who say logic things in mafia that show how othrs r mafiya??????>>????//// no.........not posible..............ppl who say things..only paranoia................

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Again, not a defence to everything I've put against you. Try starting from about the time I FoS'd you, and I'd like to see a defence to whatever you think you can defend yourself against since then.
    omg I DID. You disagreed, remember?
    I'll quote an Irish saying here: You did on your shite.

    The closest thing you said to anything remotely resembling a defence was that you said "KYOUHEI!'S SCUMMY OMG!!!!!!!!1", which, I think, PichuBoy has also pointed out against someone else: it's not impossible for one mafia to say something against another mafia. Wow! Fantastic! Surprising! I never would have guessed!

  3. #573
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    I think that Rio was the silencer. (maybe role blocker too). I think I'll end up voting for Human, I was convinced he was mafia a few phases ago.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  4. #574
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Vote: Human

    For reasoning already stated.

  5. #575
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Guys, I want Human lynched too, but why does EVERYONE have to vote? Why not take the cautious approach and only have one person vote (or I guess two so that he can't vote against it) in case he's actually telling the truth? More people voting just means more people at risk of dying unnecessarily.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  6. #576
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    No matter what someone is going to die from voting him, so why should only two or one of us risk that? Why don't we all risk it? Also @Human; only two have stared to be silenced throughout the whole game. Me and KidBeano, so who's to know if anyone has been silenced since Rios death

  7. #577
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    What's the harm in lots of people voting him?

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  8. #578
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Vote: Human
    Midorikawa likes this.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  9. #579
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Vote: Human

  10. #580
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 8 - Tohjo Falls - 10/29




    People had been searching all over the cave, and found a person.

    "Looks suspicious enough!"

    They pulled the person out of the Tohjo Falls and threw them down on the ground near the apricorn trees.

    "You've been the one killing people, right?"

    "No!" the person said, terrified. "I swear it wasn't me!"

    "Don't waste your breath - we know it's you!"

    "You don't have any proof!" the person wildly shook their head.

    "Prepare the execution!"

    "NO!! You're making a mistake!!" cried the person.

    A hired killer swung a large sword.

    The person was unharmed.

    However, screams came from another place.


    A girl clutched her stomach as she collapsed.

    "I... haven't bought ... the shoes..."








    A man also fell to the ground with no expression.

    "I knew this would happen..."

    "Noo!" a woman next to him cried. "You can't die like this!"

    "Don't worry..." the man said. "You are still alive..."






    Exactly what had happened was a mystery. The people who tried to kill the person backed away.

    "I told you that was a mistake!" the person said.

    There was a crumbling sound. The person checked their pocket, and saw that a small glass bell had cracked.

    Fragments of glass were picked up by the wind and flew away as glitters.


    It is now NIGHT 8. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS

    THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 10/30 11 PM GMT +9. This equals to 10/30 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings.

  11. #581
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 8 - Tohjo Falls - 10/29

    Good luck! I think you'll know what to do now, Johto League! *giggles*

  12. #582
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 8 - Tohjo Falls - 10/29

    How did two die from that lynch redirect O_O

  13. #583
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 8 - Tohjo Falls - 10/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    How did two die from that lynch redirect O_O
    Because he answered Yes to the event. Everyone who did that had a one-shot double on their ability. ._. THIS is why we didn't have to put everyone at risk *sigh*. I'm just glad that we didn't lose a really important role.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  14. #584
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 8 - Tohjo Falls - 10/29

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    How did two die from that lynch redirect O_O
    Because he answered Yes to the event. Everyone who did that had a one-shot double on their ability. ._. THIS is why we didn't have to put everyone at risk *sigh*. I'm just glad that we didn't lose a really important role.
    Why didn't you inform us to that before. Not everyone answered yes.

  15. #585
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 8 - Tohjo Falls - 10/29

    *NOTE



    PLEASE SEND ME LOGS OF ANY PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS YOU HAVE HAD.

    IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVEN'T SENT ME PRIVATE LOGS, THEN THIS WILL BE IMMEDIATE SUBBING OUT - OR MODKILL.

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •