Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 39

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I told you to read through all the posts I've made, but all you're concentrating on is the fact that I'm saying that you're lying about your claim, which isn't a pretty bad assumption, to be honest, with what I've already said about a SILENCER not having claimed or died. I've said things all over the place about where you're being scummy, but you're not even bothering to look back at that and defend yourself like I asked you to. Is this another element of you 'not being bothered', which I see cropping up in so many games you participate in?

Stopping someone from 'doing anything' is NOT EXCLUSIVELY silencing them, or even silencing them at all. I'd be willing to bet that that's a roleblocker, not a silencer.
    Has anyone said that they were silenced after Rio Kamishiro's death? No, they haven't. Which is leading me to believe that there isn't a silencer. If there was one, you'd think that with being outnumbered, they would have silenced somebody. I'd surely have shut your mouth up if I was Mafia and a silencer so you wouldn't charge on me. Oh wait, the reason why I didn't do that is because I'm not the silencer :D. I'm the lynch redirector! I have already defended myself regarding that matter and I just thought that were being your paranoid self disagreed and I ignored it.

Oh please, that was a one-time thing that horribly failed because you couldn't shut your mouth up ok not type on the keyboard w/e like you are now.

You did. You said, and I quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Human
    a silencer and a Mafia with Rio's ability
    Which equates to a silencer and a roleblocker. Quelle surprise! I can see you have a great grasp of what's going on, what with all the contradictions you've been making.
    I think that Rio's ability could both silence somebody and roleblock somebody. Which I got from 'doing anything'. I think that somebody with such an ability, and there being another Mafia who can also silence is overpowered. I have a decent grasp, and I don't see any contractions. All I see is somebody going paranoid over every little thing.

Again, not a defence to everything I've put against you. Try starting from about the time I FoS'd you, and I'd like to see a defence to whatever you think you can defend yourself against since then.
    omg I DID. You disagreed, remember?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    I told you to read through all the posts I've made, but all you're concentrating on is the fact that I'm saying that you're lying about your claim, which isn't a pretty bad assumption, to be honest, with what I've already said about a SILENCER not having claimed or died. I've said things all over the place about where you're being scummy, but you're not even bothering to look back at that and defend yourself like I asked you to. Is this another element of you 'not being bothered', which I see cropping up in so many games you participate in?

Stopping someone from 'doing anything' is NOT EXCLUSIVELY silencing them, or even silencing them at all. I'd be willing to bet that that's a roleblocker, not a silencer.
    Has anyone said that they were silenced after Rio Kamishiro's death? No, they haven't. Which is leading me to believe that there isn't a silencer. If there was one, you'd think that with being outnumbered, they would have silenced somebody. I'd surely have shut your mouth up if I was Mafia and a silencer so you wouldn't charge on me. Oh wait, the reason why I didn't do that is because I'm not the silencer :D. I'm the lynch redirector! I have already defended myself regarding that matter and I just thought that were being your paranoid self disagreed and I ignored it.

Oh please, that was a one-time thing that horribly failed because you couldn't shut your mouth up ok not type on the keyboard w/e like you are now.
    gigglesnort

Anyone not saying it =/= it not happening. By the way, you're pretty much assuming that nobody's been silenced -- have you seen that every single player alive (or that was alive) in the previous phases, or in this phase, have been posting? No, I don't think so, either. Therefore, you can't assume that nobody has been silenced. The rest of your argument in this quote is total WIFOM: saying what you would have done is the most pointless thing anyone can do ever. You need to stop reinforcing the fact that you claimed lynch redirector, by the way. You repeating that you are one only really makes me think that you're not, because you only really need to mention it once. ¬_¬

oh please why would u want to shut me up?????????????? trying to silence me in OTHER ways????????????????/

You did. You said, and I quote:

a silencer and a Mafia with Rio's ability
    Which equates to a silencer and a roleblocker. Quelle surprise! I can see you have a great grasp of what's going on, what with all the contradictions you've been making.
    I think that Rio's ability could both silence somebody and roleblock somebody. Which I got from 'doing anything'. I think that somebody with such an ability, and there being another Mafia who can also silence is overpowered. I have a decent grasp, and I don't see any contractions. All I see is somebody going paranoid over every little thing.
    You're the one talking about the mafia being overpowered? Give me a break. Why would somebody on their own be able to silence AND roleblock somebody? If that was the case, there probably wouldn't BE another mafia unless they're simply a goon, because adding another mafia member on after having someone who can do that is pretty ridiculous.

>decent grasp
    >no contractions

yes............ofc.................

>going paranoid over every little thing

ppl who say logic things in mafia that show how othrs r mafiya??????>>????//// no.........not posible..............ppl who say things..only paranoia................

Again, not a defence to everything I've put against you. Try starting from about the time I FoS'd you, and I'd like to see a defence to whatever you think you can defend yourself against since then.
    omg I DID. You disagreed, remember?
    I'll quote an Irish saying here: You did on your shite.

The closest thing you said to anything remotely resembling a defence was that you said "KYOUHEI!'S SCUMMY OMG!!!!!!!!1", which, I think, PichuBoy has also pointed out against someone else: it's not impossible for one mafia to say something against another mafia. Wow! Fantastic! Surprising! I never would have guessed!

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

I think that Rio was the silencer. (maybe role blocker too). I think I'll end up voting for Human, I was convinced he was mafia a few phases ago.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Vote: Human

For reasoning already stated.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Guys, I want Human lynched too, but why does EVERYONE have to vote? Why not take the cautious approach and only have one person vote (or I guess two so that he can't vote against it) in case he's actually telling the truth? More people voting just means more people at risk of dying unnecessarily.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

No matter what someone is going to die from voting him, so why should only two or one of us risk that? Why don't we all risk it? Also @Human; only two have stared to be silenced throughout the whole game. Me and KidBeano, so who's to know if anyone has been silenced since Rios death

What's the harm in lots of people voting him?

Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 8 - Tohjo Falls - 10/29

People had been searching all over the cave, and found a person.

"Looks suspicious enough!"

They pulled the person out of the Tohjo Falls and threw them down on the ground near the apricorn trees.

"You've been the one killing people, right?"

"No!" the person said, terrified. "I swear it wasn't me!"

"Don't waste your breath - we know it's you!"

"You don't have any proof!" the person wildly shook their head.

"Prepare the execution!"

"NO!! You're making a mistake!!" cried the person.

A hired killer swung a large sword.

The person was unharmed.

However, screams came from another place.

A girl clutched her stomach as she collapsed.

"I... haven't bought ... the shoes..."

A man also fell to the ground with no expression.

"I knew this would happen..."

"Noo!" a woman next to him cried. "You can't die like this!"

"Don't worry..." the man said. "You are still alive..."

Exactly what had happened was a mystery. The people who tried to kill the person backed away.

"I told you that was a mistake!" the person said.

There was a crumbling sound. The person checked their pocket, and saw that a small glass bell had cracked.

Fragments of glass were picked up by the wind and flew away as glitters.

It is now NIGHT 8. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 10/30 11 PM GMT +9. This equals to 10/30 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 8 - Tohjo Falls - 10/29

Good luck! I think you'll know what to do now, Johto League! *giggles*

Blog Entries

How did two die from that lynch redirect O_O

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Because he answered Yes to the event. Everyone who did that had a one-shot double on their ability. ._. THIS is why we didn't have to put everyone at risk *sigh*. I'm just glad that we didn't lose a really important role.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Because he answered Yes to the event. Everyone who did that had a one-shot double on their ability. ._. THIS is why we didn't have to put everyone at risk *sigh*. I'm just glad that we didn't lose a really important role.
    Why didn't you inform us to that before. Not everyone answered yes.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

*NOTE

PLEASE SEND ME LOGS OF ANY PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS YOU HAVE HAD.

IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVEN'T SENT ME PRIVATE LOGS, THEN THIS WILL BE IMMEDIATE SUBBING OUT - OR MODKILL.

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast