Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 38

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 638
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

  1. #556
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 7 - The Goldenrod Radio Tower - 10/27

    yes
    My life is a nightmare

  2. #557
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,612
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 7 - The Goldenrod Radio Tower - 10/27

    No

  3. #558
    clockery Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 7 - The Goldenrod Radio Tower - 10/27

    Nonononononononononononono.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  4. #559
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 7 - The Goldenrod Radio Tower - 10/27

    I answered yes. I couldn't say no to Eusine, he's so adorable.
    HumanDawn and Midorikawa like this.

  5. #560
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 7 - The Goldenrod Radio Tower - 10/27

    Yup.

    What's the point of this?

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  6. #561
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/27



    Of all weathers that altered the atmosphere, snow is supposed to be beautiful.

    The soft little flakes would slowly pile up one by one, creating a white blanket that would purify the earth.

    However, the smallest dent could leave tracks.

    There were prints of shoes near the foot of a snowy mountain. But they didn't travel very far...


    A boy busily picked out items from a shop to help him with his training in the mountains.

    He was known as the boy from the mountains that would appear sometimes in town to collect supplies, and berries. He observed each and every person he met.

    However, nobody had been suspicious. They did nothing. His companion busily chased other pokemon he met, being friendly.

    Maybe the people he chose to observe were just... ordinary people.


    Carrying a sack full of food and extra clothing, he took the usual path to his shelter. He occasionally looked back to check if his partner was following him.

    Somebody blocked in front of his way.

    "....?"

    "I have been waiting for you."

    The boy's eyes widened in shock as he saw the black clothing, the red R, and a shiny, black metallic -

    "Pika Pi!!" a yellow rodent screamed behind him.





    A Charizard heard a loud BANG echo throughout the mountain. He immediately took flight to search for the source of the sound.

    However, it was snowing heavily that he had trouble finding his way - the flakes were making it hard to see.

    He then saw a pillar of yellow sparks.

    It didn't take long to find a particular snow mound with red stains. A Pikachu was emitting yellow sparks as high as he could up to the sky. Spotting the Charizard, he screamed as loudly has his lungs would allow him.

    The two pokemons dug the mound and found their beloved trainer, paler than snow from the loss of blood.

    Sorrow engulfed the beastly pokemon as he took one last look at the boy before he left. There was nothing he could do anymore. The last thing was now to go back and tell the others they no long had any reason to stay here as they had no one to wait for...

    The yellow rodent, however, couldn't leave. Crying, he curled up in a ball on the boy's body.

    Little by little, snow created a blanket over the two, and all that was left was the color white. No more yellow, no more red.

    Even the strongest trainer existing on earth was a mere boy, not able to protect himself from guns.




    "Meganium, use Mega Drain!"

    A girl prepared to throw a pokeball at a mystic blue creature. The Meganium sapped its health prepared another strike.

    "Go!! Capture!"

    The blue creature zapped into the ball, which shook once, twice, a third time...

    ...and it stopped.


    "AWESOME!!" the girl yelled as she hugged her partner. "The Legend is here!"

    It is now DAY 8. YOU MAY VOTE.

    THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 10/29 11 PM GMT +9. This equals to 10/29 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings.
    Last edited by Yato; 28th October 2012 at 10:07 AM.

  7. #562
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Vote: Human.

    everything said before &&&&&&

    There's a silencer in the game. Since OBVIOUSLY the silencer hasn't claimed or Aelita would've said so by now, we can conclude that this silencer is probably mafia. Since a lynch redirector doesn't belong beside a lynchproof and a bulletproof in the game, we can conclude that whoever claimed lynch redirector, lynchproof or bulletproof is lying. Since there was proof that there is a bulletproof in the game and that this person IS the bulletproof, then only either the lynch redirector or lynchproof claim is fake. Since lynch redirector is basically screaming "DON'T LYNCH ME OR U DIE", it's a more suitable fakeclaim than lynchproof for a mafia, and so I'm going to conclude that the lynch redirector claim is more likely fake than the lynchproof claim.

    Guess who's the 'lynch redirector'? Yes, Human. This is based on the assumption that everyone's claimed, of course, but yeah.

    ATTACK HUMAN!!!!!!1111

  8. #563
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    @Buoy; your entire "argument" falls down when the Mafia silencer already died. It was Rio Kamishiro, remember?

  9. #564
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Is this talking about abilities or everything such as posting?

    "Block: [player]" and the person of your choice will not be able to do anything during the night AND the following day.

  10. #565
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    not my entire argument omfg

    have u even read my posts for like the ENTIRE game

    and also adding onto what midorikawa said, you seem to show a great understanding of rio's ability????????

  11. #566
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    not my entire argument omfg

    have u even read my posts for like the ENTIRE game

    and also adding onto what midorikawa said, you seem to show a great understanding of rio's ability????????
    Yeah I have and I strongly disagree.

    Anybody with a basic understanding of English would understand it. Apparently, you don't xD. And if there was also a silencer and a Mafia with Rio's ability, it would be extremely overpowered blocking 2 players from doing anything.

    You're going paranoid about this. Focusing only one player instead of, say, SOMEBODY ELSE, will only make the Mafia happier.

  12. #567
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    not my entire argument omfg

    have u even read my posts for like the ENTIRE game

    and also adding onto what midorikawa said, you seem to show a great understanding of rio's ability????????
    Yeah I have and I strongly disagree.

    Anybody with a basic understanding of English would understand it. Apparently, you don't xD. And if there was also a silencer and a Mafia with Rio's ability, it would be extremely overpowered blocking 2 players from doing anything.

    You're going paranoid about this. Focusing only one player instead of, say, SOMEBODY ELSE, will only make the Mafia happier.
    You disagree? Oh, fantastic! Your disagreement makes me think you're so much more innocent! You're only disagreeing because you don't want to be lynched, and you're not even DEFENDING yourself. You're just saying that you disagree.

    Blocking a player from 'doing anything' =/= silencing them. If there was a silencer and a roleblocker on the same team, how is that OP? A roleblocker stops actions from taking effect -- a silencer stops people from talking. You were mafia with me in Atomic's mafia (I forget the name right now), and we had a silencer (me) and a roleblocker.

    I'm not paranoid whatsoever. Instead of trying to force me to look at someone else, why don't you actually provide a decent defence to anything I've put against you, rather than saying 'I disagree'?

  13. #568
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    I've seen the two together before as well. Also unless our bulletproof is lying, that helps to balance things out

    VOTE: Human

    You're not looking to good right now.

  14. #569
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    You disagree? Oh, fantastic! Your disagreement makes me think you're so much more innocent! You're only disagreeing because you don't want to be lynched, and you're not even DEFENDING yourself. You're just saying that you disagree.
    Have you ever heard of "Fighting fire with fire."? Your arguments are baseless, so I only need a bit of defence to counter them since they're so weak. And I did defend myself. It's the reason why you posted this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Blocking a player from 'doing anything' =/= silencing them.
    To destroy my defence. And yeah, it does mean that blocking somebody from 'doing anything' is the same as silencing... which, OMG! Stops somebody from 'doing anything' as well :O!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    If there was a silencer and a roleblocker on the same team, how is that OP? A roleblocker stops actions from taking effect -- a silencer stops people from talking. You were mafia with me in Atomic's mafia (I forget the name right now), and we had a silencer (me) and a roleblocker.
    what the

    ... I didn't say that there being a roleblocker and silencer is OP... I don't know where you got that from. Putting words in my mouth? That's a sign that you're being paranoid. When I said that there being 2 Mafias who can block people from 'doing anything', I was talking about two silencers. A roleblocker only disallows somebody from using their ability, not talk as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I'm not paranoid whatsoever. Instead of trying to force me to look at someone else, why don't you actually provide a decent defence to anything I've put against you, rather than saying 'I disagree'?
    I have put a defence. Why not read it?

  15. #570
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 8 - Mt. Silver - 10/28

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    You disagree? Oh, fantastic! Your disagreement makes me think you're so much more innocent! You're only disagreeing because you don't want to be lynched, and you're not even DEFENDING yourself. You're just saying that you disagree.
    Have you ever heard of "Fighting fire with fire."? Your arguments are baseless, so I only need a bit of defence to counter them since they're so weak. And I did defend myself. It's the reason why you posted this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Blocking a player from 'doing anything' =/= silencing them.
    To destroy my defence. And yeah, it does mean that blocking somebody from 'doing anything' is the same as silencing... which, OMG! Stops somebody from 'doing anything' as well :O!
    My arguments are baseless? That's rich. How are they baseless? I told you to read through all the posts I've made, but all you're concentrating on is the fact that I'm saying that you're lying about your claim, which isn't a pretty bad assumption, to be honest, with what I've already said about a SILENCER not having claimed or died. I've said things all over the place about where you're being scummy, but you're not even bothering to look back at that and defend yourself like I asked you to. Is this another element of you 'not being bothered', which I see cropping up in so many games you participate in?

    Stopping someone from 'doing anything' is NOT EXCLUSIVELY silencing them, or even silencing them at all. I'd be willing to bet that that's a roleblocker, not a silencer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    If there was a silencer and a roleblocker on the same team, how is that OP? A roleblocker stops actions from taking effect -- a silencer stops people from talking. You were mafia with me in Atomic's mafia (I forget the name right now), and we had a silencer (me) and a roleblocker.
    what the

    ... I didn't say that there being a roleblocker and silencer is OP... I don't know where you got that from. Putting words in my mouth? That's a sign that you're being paranoid. When I said that there being 2 Mafias who can block people from 'doing anything', I was talking about two silencers. A roleblocker only disallows somebody from using their ability, not talk as well.
    You did. You said, and I quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    a silencer and a Mafia with Rio's ability
    Which equates to a silencer and a roleblocker. Quelle surprise! I can see you have a great grasp of what's going on, what with all the contradictions you've been making.

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I'm not paranoid whatsoever. Instead of trying to force me to look at someone else, why don't you actually provide a decent defence to anything I've put against you, rather than saying 'I disagree'?
    I have put a defence. Why not read it?
    Again, not a defence to everything I've put against you. Try starting from about the time I FoS'd you, and I'd like to see a defence to whatever you think you can defend yourself against since then.

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •