Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 35

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 6 - Ecruteak City - 10/24

I'm thinking that Silver's probably an independent.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

There must be at least more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Good luck, my teamates! Never give up~
    She said it in plural.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

She said it in plural.
    Petrel and Archer...

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

She said it in plural.
    Thanks for answering my post.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    If there's proof, then I can't deny it.

UNVOTE: Akuraito
    VOTE: Rio Kamishiro
    this post strikes me as interesting

why would you want to have denied it for someone else?????
    I was just saying that if there's proof that somebody else claimed what Rio Kamishiro claimed, then it was more likely that Rio was Mafia for having the same claim.

No problem.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

I was just saying that if there's proof that somebody else claimed what Rio Kamishiro claimed, then it was more likely that Rio was Mafia for having the same claim.

No problem.
    So you're basically saying that if there hadn't been proof, you wouldn't have lynched him?
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post

No problem.
    So you're basically saying that if there hadn't been proof, you wouldn't have lynched him?
    *her.

I would have thought about it, formed an opinion and then if I agreed with her being Mafia, voted her. When Aileta said that she got Rio's claim and that it was the same one as somebody else's I thought that she was Mafia.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Human;4423043]

*her.

I would have thought about it, formed an opinion and then if I agreed with her being Mafia, voted her. When Aileta said that she got Rio's claim and that it was the same one as somebody else's I thought that she was Mafia.
    No, you're not answering. Why would you have denied that someone was mafia for them without any proof? Ignore the fact that I gave proof that Rio was not what she claimed to be -- your post still indicated that you had a desire to deny that she was mafia if there wasn't any proof otherwise.

So, if I had NOT given proof, you would have 'thought about it'. Sorry, but that reeks of the notion that you would have done nothing. When Aelita said there was a counterclaim, why would you straight, off the bat, think that Rio was mafia? Was it just because Aelita said so? Your defence now is based on something very situational that happened in the past -- not in the way that there was a condition, but rather, you're saying that you WOULD HAVE done something, but we can't guarantee that you really would've done what you were saying. This is starting to sound sort of WIFOM, and I understand that PichuBoy asked you that sort of question, but your answer doesn't really sit right with me.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Buoy;4423061]

*her.

No, you're not answering. Why would you have denied that someone was mafia for them without any proof? Ignore the fact that I gave proof that Rio was not what she claimed to be -- your post still indicated that you had a desire to deny that she was mafia if there wasn't any proof otherwise.

So, if I had NOT given proof, you would have 'thought about it'. Sorry, but that reeks of the notion that you would have done nothing. When Aelita said there was a counterclaim, why would you straight, off the bat, think that Rio was mafia? Was it just because Aelita said so? Your defence now is based on something very situational that happened in the past -- not in the way that there was a condition, but rather, you're saying that you WOULD HAVE done something, but we can't guarantee that you really would've done what you were saying. This is starting to sound sort of WIFOM, and I understand that PichuBoy asked you that sort of question, but your answer doesn't really sit right with me.
    I really think that you're reading too much into it and going full out paranoid. I only said that if there was proof that somebody was Mafia, then I can't deny it in any way and just go ahead and lynch them.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

*her.

I really think that you're reading too much into it and going full out paranoid. I only said that if there was proof that somebody was Mafia, then I can't deny it in any way and just go ahead and lynch them.
    But the fact that you felt the need to point out that you couldn't deny it is the strange thing. Like I asked before, why would you ever have considered seriously trying to deny it? A counterclaim does not equal mafia, so why does the fact that Aelita said to lynch Rio mean you "probably would have".

Also don't even bother bringing up that I voted Rio instantly. Put two and two together, please.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

But the fact that you felt the need to point out that you couldn't deny it is the strange thing.
    The fact that you felt the need to point out that what I said is a strange thing, is a strange thing in itself xD. Really, you're reading too much into it and being your omnipotent self.

Like I asked before, why would you ever have considered seriously trying to deny it?
    Because proof as to why Rio was considered to be Mafia would have been nice.

A counterclaim does not equal mafia, so why does the fact that Aelita said to lynch Rio mean you "probably would have".
    I HAVE voted for Rio. I know that a counterclaim does not equal Mafia, but it was our most likely bet so I went with it. You do the same thing in other Mafia games, you know?

Also don't even bother bringing up that I voted Rio instantly. Put two and two together, please.
    I didn't because I knew it would have been baseless. I have put two and two together and we've done the same thing, only you're somehow a Special Snowflake.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 7 - Vicious Violet City - 10/26

A young man was perched on top of the highest seat of Violet City, watching the town.

Birds flocked around him, sometimes pecking him affectionately, sometimes flying in bizarre ways that would make him clap.

A Noctowl was just returning from a night trip. It held a piece of paper in its mouth.

The young man reached out to receive it -

- suddenly, there was an explosion and a burst of flames. He spun around to see his surroundings on fire - poisonous smoke was spreading.

The birds flapped their wings to try and blow the smoke away, but the flames grew bigger...

The man jumped onto his largest bird to escape, but he caught sight of a black creature leaping forward and biting the bird's wing with a crunch. Flames emitted from the bite.

The bird screeched in pain and fell to the ground with their master. The last thing the man saw before his fall was the black creature being called back into a pokeball by a smirking guy...

A boy had been feeding berries to a sick Miltank at a farm, and saw the breaking news on TV. The daughters of the farm wept tears as he glanced at his first badge.

"You were an awesome guy..."

Meanwhile, a girl arrived in the city, only to see a funeral being held. Who could have died?

However, she had no time to think - someone tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hello, young lady! What a wonderful surprise!" a man greeted her.

"Uhm, hello?" she quickly scanned him up and down before taking a step back.

"By chance, have you seen this pokemon?" he showed her a picture of a blue pokemon. The girl nodded.

"Yes! I'm looking for it, but I lost track - "

"What a coincidence! I was looking for it, too!" the man said delightfully as he pulled out more pictures of the blue pokemon from his pocket. "I should ask around!"

EVENT

It is now DAY 7. YOU MAY VOTE.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 10/27 11 PM GMT +9. This equals to 10/27 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 7 - Vicious Violet City - 10/26

Vote: Human.

i've stated all my reasons before

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 7 - Vicious Violet City - 10/26

Vote: jokool

mafia role cop
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Unvote: Human.
    Vote: jokool.

Okay, then...

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast