Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 30
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I deleted them the other day clearing out my inbox. It said something like you can't post or something and the second one said that I wa free.
    Anything notable about the PMs at all?
    What do you mean?

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

I deleted them the other day clearing out my inbox. It said something like you can't post or something and the second one said that I wa free.
    What do you mean?
    Exactly what I said. Describe everything about the PMs that you remember - even if it seems insignificant and random and weird, the more detailed you can be, the more I'll be inclined to believe you received them.

But a tip for the future: Don't delete PMs for a game in progress, you never know when you'll need them.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

What do you mean?
    Exactly what I said. Describe everything about the PMs that you remember - even if it seems insignificant and random and weird, the more detailed you can be, the more I'll be inclined to believe you received them.

But a tip for the future: Don't delete PMs for a game in progress, you never know when you'll need them.
    Usually I keep all PMs for the game until it ends but my inbox was full so I deleted almost everything that didn't say role PM and I accidentally felted the silenced messages

First message: from Dark Blueberry. It said that I may not post or speak during the day 2 phase. Received at the end of night phase or start of day 2 phase
    Second message: from Dark Blueberry. Received when night 2 started saying I was free

That's all I can remember

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Because I still think that Midorikawa's mafia through her actions, maybe the cop is an unreliable or naive one?

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Because I still think that Midorikawa's mafia through her actions, maybe the cop is an unreliable or naive one?
    Maybe. According to the cop, I'm innocent, Midorikawa's innocent and Joltik's independent. I haven't got any other information from this person. However, getting an independent check rules out the possibility of him being a naive cop. There still remains the possibility that this cop is lying, however.

Blog Entries

Baron Dante, jokool, Akuraito, Ryoga Kamishiro

Seem most likely mafia through what I know of the players and their actions. If you have any evidence to prove them not mafia then please share. I figure two or three are mafia

Seem most likely mafia through what I know of the players and their actions. If you have any evidence to prove them not mafia then please share. I figure two or three are mafia
    What have I done to seem likely mafia?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post

What have I done to seem likely mafia?
    That's why I said through what I know of the other players. I don't know enough of you and the others to suggest you as town.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

...And why am I suspicious? You can't just say someone's likely to be mafia and not give examples or any backup. ><

Blog Entries

Baron Dante, jokool, Akuraito, Ryoga Kamishiro are on my list because I know nothing of any of you that suggests you to not be mafia. You haven't been the most active and have shown no evidence to suggest you're town.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

And because you have no opinion on us, you say we're probably mafia? That just doesn't work. ><

I realize I haven't been as active as I usually am, and I apologize for that. I've had god-knows-how-many assignments due in the past week for school, and it's not really lessening, horrible of an excuse as it is. :< But I'm definitely going to try to be more active now.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post

...And why am I suspicious? You can't just say someone's likely to be mafia and not give examples or any backup. ><
    Who says you can't do that? It's probably not the best way to get support, but there's nothing wrong with it.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    And because you have no opinion on us, you say we're probably mafia? That just doesn't work. ><

I realize I haven't been as active as I usually am, and I apologize for that. I've had god-knows-how-many assignments due in the past week for school, and it's not really lessening, horrible of an excuse as it is. :< But I'm definitely going to try to be more active now.
    Claim to Aelita if you haven't and if she clears you then I will take off my suspicions

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I've already claimed to her, so... ^^;

Just claiming shouldn't really decide everything though. It's way more effective to look through the thread and study the posts. Sometimes claiming can lead to misconceptions about certain players.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast