Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 30
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 638

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

  1. #436
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I deleted them the other day clearing out my inbox. It said something like you can't post or something and the second one said that I wa free.
    Anything notable about the PMs at all?
    What do you mean?

  2. #437
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I deleted them the other day clearing out my inbox. It said something like you can't post or something and the second one said that I wa free.
    Anything notable about the PMs at all?
    What do you mean?
    Exactly what I said. Describe everything about the PMs that you remember - even if it seems insignificant and random and weird, the more detailed you can be, the more I'll be inclined to believe you received them.

    But a tip for the future: Don't delete PMs for a game in progress, you never know when you'll need them.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  3. #438
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I deleted them the other day clearing out my inbox. It said something like you can't post or something and the second one said that I wa free.
    Anything notable about the PMs at all?
    What do you mean?
    Exactly what I said. Describe everything about the PMs that you remember - even if it seems insignificant and random and weird, the more detailed you can be, the more I'll be inclined to believe you received them.

    But a tip for the future: Don't delete PMs for a game in progress, you never know when you'll need them.
    Usually I keep all PMs for the game until it ends but my inbox was full so I deleted almost everything that didn't say role PM and I accidentally felted the silenced messages

    First message: from Dark Blueberry. It said that I may not post or speak during the day 2 phase. Received at the end of night phase or start of day 2 phase
    Second message: from Dark Blueberry. Received when night 2 started saying I was free

    That's all I can remember

  4. #439
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    896

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Because I still think that Midorikawa's mafia through her actions, maybe the cop is an unreliable or naive one?

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  5. #440
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Because I still think that Midorikawa's mafia through her actions, maybe the cop is an unreliable or naive one?
    Maybe. According to the cop, I'm innocent, Midorikawa's innocent and Joltik's independent. I haven't got any other information from this person. However, getting an independent check rules out the possibility of him being a naive cop. There still remains the possibility that this cop is lying, however.

  6. #441
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Baron Dante, jokool, Akuraito, Ryoga Kamishiro

    Seem most likely mafia through what I know of the players and their actions. If you have any evidence to prove them not mafia then please share. I figure two or three are mafia

  7. #442

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Baron Dante, jokool, Akuraito, Ryoga Kamishiro

    Seem most likely mafia through what I know of the players and their actions. If you have any evidence to prove them not mafia then please share. I figure two or three are mafia
    What have I done to seem likely mafia?

  8. #443
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Baron Dante, jokool, Akuraito, Ryoga Kamishiro

    Seem most likely mafia through what I know of the players and their actions. If you have any evidence to prove them not mafia then please share. I figure two or three are mafia
    What have I done to seem likely mafia?
    That's why I said through what I know of the other players. I don't know enough of you and the others to suggest you as town.

  9. #444
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Baron Dante, jokool, Akuraito, Ryoga Kamishiro

    Seem most likely mafia through what I know of the players and their actions. If you have any evidence to prove them not mafia then please share. I figure two or three are mafia
    ...And why am I suspicious? You can't just say someone's likely to be mafia and not give examples or any backup. ><

  10. #445
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Baron Dante, jokool, Akuraito, Ryoga Kamishiro are on my list because I know nothing of any of you that suggests you to not be mafia. You haven't been the most active and have shown no evidence to suggest you're town.

  11. #446
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    And because you have no opinion on us, you say we're probably mafia? That just doesn't work. ><

    I realize I haven't been as active as I usually am, and I apologize for that. I've had god-knows-how-many assignments due in the past week for school, and it's not really lessening, horrible of an excuse as it is. :< But I'm definitely going to try to be more active now.

  12. #447
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    896

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Baron Dante, jokool, Akuraito, Ryoga Kamishiro

    Seem most likely mafia through what I know of the players and their actions. If you have any evidence to prove them not mafia then please share. I figure two or three are mafia
    ...And why am I suspicious? You can't just say someone's likely to be mafia and not give examples or any backup. ><
    Who says you can't do that? It's probably not the best way to get support, but there's nothing wrong with it.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  13. #448
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    And because you have no opinion on us, you say we're probably mafia? That just doesn't work. ><

    I realize I haven't been as active as I usually am, and I apologize for that. I've had god-knows-how-many assignments due in the past week for school, and it's not really lessening, horrible of an excuse as it is. :< But I'm definitely going to try to be more active now.
    Claim to Aelita if you haven't and if she clears you then I will take off my suspicions

  14. #449
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    I've already claimed to her, so... ^^;

  15. #450

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

    Just claiming shouldn't really decide everything though. It's way more effective to look through the thread and study the posts. Sometimes claiming can lead to misconceptions about certain players.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •