Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 29

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Night 5 - Goldenrod City - 10/22

@Akuraito; I claim in thread then one of three things is going to happen:

1) I still get lynched resulting in a wasted day phase
    2) Mafia kills me.
    3) I get lucky and neither town nor mafia kill me

I doubt three will happen.

Blog Entries

My inbox is open
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

But you saying that very thing alerts the mafia that you have a role you consider valuable or dangerous to the mafia. You know, if you want to claim privately you could always claim privately to someone. I'd suggest Aelita given that she's a non-CCd mason.

Edit: Her inbox is open :D

Blog Entries

@Aelita; I'll claime to you if I have confirmation that you won't share my ability with anyone minus your fellow mason

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Aelita; I'll claime to you if I have confirmation that you won't share my ability with anyone minus your fellow mason
    ok

@Buoy;
    2 @Midorikawa;
    3 @Human;
    4 @KidBeano;
    6 @Baron Dante;
    7 @Joltik;
    8 @Rio Kamishiro;
    10 @jokool;
    11 @Belarus.;
    12 @Ryoga Kamishiro;
    14 @Stuntology;
    15 @Atomic;
    19 @SageGaga;

I just want to make this kind of official I guess? I would people to send their claims to me...I know some of you have already done so, but yea... those I think are town, I'll PM with the name of the 2nd Mason. Also, if someone can make a list with the dead roles? just for reference
    Last edited by Pariah; 21st October 2012 at 10:54 AM.
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

hi um yea am back

The cop contacted me before I left, and I received a PM yesterday (although I wasn't there to read it) saying that Midorikawa turned up innocent. With the godfather dead 'n' all, I'm sort of not inclined to believe that Midorikawa's mafia.

edit: btw i'm voteless, not the cop
    inb4 anyone suggests dat
    Last edited by Buoy; 21st October 2012 at 12:47 PM.
    Midorikawa likes this.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    hi um yea am back

The cop contacted me before I left, and I received a PM yesterday (although I wasn't there to read it) saying that Midorikawa turned up innocent. With the godfather dead 'n' all, I'm sort of not inclined to believe that Midorikawa's mafia.

inb4 anyone suggests dat
    Well, if that's the case, I'd have to agree. But are you certain it was actually the cop?

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

inb4 anyone suggests dat
    Pls
    its obvs u cop

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    hi um yea am back

inb4 anyone suggests dat
    Well, if that's the case, I'd have to agree. But are you certain it was actually the cop?
    interesting suggestion

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

So, how many of us have claimed to Aletia so far? I have. (just putting that out there).

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

Butterfrees were fluttering around the nearby forest, and Ariados spun their webs in hope to catch some of them.

A young boy watched them with a sketchbook in hand, busily drawing the bug pokemon.

He was unaware of someone approaching him from behind...

...maybe not?

In a blink of a flash, a Scyther stood in front of the boy, sharpening his blades as he eyed the stranger.

"Do not underestimate what bug pokemon can do." the boy said.

"I never did." the stranger said. "But you have chosen the wrong place to be."

Fingers snapped, and a burst of fire attacked the Scyther, leaving no second chances.

"Scyther!" the boy yelled. He quickly called his pokemon back, only to realize the entire place was burning.

"NOOOOO!!" he screamed.

The forest was burnt to ashes. There were no more Butterfrees, no more Ariados.

The villagers of Azalea Town found a body of a boy with multiple burns, with several pokeballs scattered around him, all occupied.

It was apparent that he had tried to catch the forest pokemon as much as possible when the fire broke out, as they would be safe in the pokeballs.

The trophies he had received from Bug-Catching Contests weren't for show after all.

But who started the fire?

It is now DAY 6. YOU MAY VOTE.

NOTE: Due to my exams, this Day phase and the following Night phase will each last for 48 hours. Thus, the next two phases will take 4 days in total. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation in advance.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 10/24 11 PM GMT +9. This equals to 10/24 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

[waffle about how I'm assuming something when all you're doing is self-meta which is a terrible way to play]

Also you were obviously silenced same as me. So how come that isn't considered?
    Ooh, good point. Post all the messages you received concerning being silenced, exactly as they appeared in DQ's PM to you. We'll see if they match.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

I deleted them the other day clearing out my inbox. It said something like you can't post or something and the second one said that I wa free.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - Day 6 - Accident in Azalea Town - 10/23

I deleted them the other day clearing out my inbox. It said something like you can't post or something and the second one said that I wa free.
    That sounds oddly convenient.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Anything notable about the PMs at all?
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast