Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 16

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 638
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

  1. #226
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Here it is; Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

    Compare Team Rocket's flavour text to the Black Hole Army's. And potential uses? I'm pretty sure that it can only be used once xD.
    Ah, thanks. ^^

    Well, knowing that it can likely only be used once is something. We can't rely on it to happen again, after all. If that's what really happened, which definitely seems possible.

  2. #227
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Here it is; Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

    Compare Team Rocket's flavour text to the Black Hole Army's. And potential uses? I'm pretty sure that it can only be used once xD.
    Ah, thanks. ^^

    Well, knowing that it can likely only be used once is something. We can't rely on it to happen again, after all. If that's what really happened, which definitely seems possible.
    If the person come out, then we'd have another confirmed innocent. Aeilta cannot be lying about being the 3rd mason since somebody would have counterclaimed her by now. If she told us who the other player is, we'd get 3 confirmed innocents out of the 19 living players, but since coming out would be asking to get nightkilled (it's not a definite), then it would be wise if they still stayed on the background. If I were them, I'd come out if I were in serious trouble of being lynched as "an emergency".

  3. #228
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    I'm just going to say that whoever Lance is is probably the JOAT. I think since he has 3 Dragonite, he has a different ability for each one.

  4. #229
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    From the flavor text, it seems like someone stopped everything last night... I'm glad we didn't lose a townie, but we lost a potential doctor protect or cop check... So this action-stopper's ability is kind of bittersweet.

  5. #230
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    That would certainly be plausible for Lance. It's a pretty good ability to stop everything in one night, although it's probably a 1x thing, right?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #231
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    From the flavor text, it seems like someone stopped everything last night... I'm glad we didn't lose a townie, but we lost a potential doctor protect or cop check... So this action-stopper's ability is kind of bittersweet.
    It gives the possibility of a mislynch happening this Day Phase, so the activation of this ability has given a bigger edge to Mafia. Whoever had it should have used it later on in the game like how Ryoga K did in the Advance Wars Mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    I'm just going to say that whoever Lance is is probably the JOAT. I think since he has 3 Dragonite, he has a different ability for each one.
    That does sound pretty cool, but how the FT said that he used all 3 Dragonite to do such an action isn't making Lance look like the JOAT in my eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    That would certainly be plausible for Lance. It's a pretty good ability to stop everything in one night, although it's probably a 1x thing, right?
    It has to be a one time use only thing because if it weren't, it would just be overpowered.

  7. #232
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    That would certainly be plausible for Lance. It's a pretty good ability to stop everything in one night, although it's probably a 1x thing, right?
    It's too powerful to be more than a one-time use ability. XD

  8. #233
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    That would certainly be plausible for Lance. It's a pretty good ability to stop everything in one night, although it's probably a 1x thing, right?
    It's too powerful to be more than a one-time use ability. XD
    Oh. ._. It just sounded like 1x to me.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #234
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    That means the user is now vanilla, but it would be really dumb to claim such a role because they are now confirmed innocent and they would look very suspicious.

  10. #235
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    Anybody have any leads? I could start checking all the players and make short sentences of each to try to get somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    That means the user is now vanilla, but it would be really dumb to claim such a role because they are now confirmed innocent and they would look very suspicious.
    I don't see how they would look very suspicious. They'd be cleared instantly and not become a target for lynches. The only downside is that the Mafia would probably target them, though they might decide to risk on killing somebody else who might have a threatening power role to them.

  11. #236
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    I'll try to start some discussion on that, I guess.

    Does anybody find it odd how Stuntology (back on Day Phase 2) came to vote at pretty much the last second? Whether or not this is suspicious to anybody will likely depend on how you view me at this moment, but still, the way he tried to sneak in a vote like that... It was so late in the phase that it would've been difficult to object, making it just... sneaky, in my eyes.

    Of course, the fact that it was a vote for me makes it stand-out in my mind. XD But even so, it was a very weird action, in my opinion.

    EDIT:

    Human, a list like that might be nice.

  12. #237
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    That's very true, FinalArcadia, but how do we know if you aren't a mafioso trying to get a townie lynched?

  13. #238
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    That could be said of all of us trying to find leads. XD I mean, I personally have no opinion on Stuntology other than the fact he tried to get inactives to speak up or get lynched.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #239
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    That's very true, FinalArcadia, but how do we know if you aren't a mafioso trying to get a townie lynched?
    You don't. That's why I said that how you view the situation depends on what you think of me right now.

    I can tell you I'm town, but I can't really force anybody to believe that. I can only hope my actions provide people some reason to trust me.

    I don't know if Stunt is mafia or not, but I just found it so strange. If we're looking for leads, that's just the first that comes to mind.

  15. #240
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Anybody have any leads? I could start checking all the players and make short sentences of each to try to get somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    That means the user is now vanilla, but it would be really dumb to claim such a role because they are now confirmed innocent and they would look very suspicious.
    I don't see how they would look very suspicious. They'd be cleared instantly and not become a target for lynches. The only downside is that the Mafia would probably target them, though they might decide to risk on killing somebody else who might have a threatening power role to them.
    That is very very true, Human. It would be a bad idea for them to claim now, though.

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •