Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 16

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 3 - Johto - 10/17

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Here it is; Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

Compare Team Rocket's flavour text to the Black Hole Army's. And potential uses? I'm pretty sure that it can only be used once xD.
    Ah, thanks. ^^

Well, knowing that it can likely only be used once is something. We can't rely on it to happen again, after all. If that's what really happened, which definitely seems possible.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Here it is; Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

Compare Team Rocket's flavour text to the Black Hole Army's. And potential uses? I'm pretty sure that it can only be used once xD.
    Ah, thanks. ^^

Well, knowing that it can likely only be used once is something. We can't rely on it to happen again, after all. If that's what really happened, which definitely seems possible.
    If the person come out, then we'd have another confirmed innocent. Aeilta cannot be lying about being the 3rd mason since somebody would have counterclaimed her by now. If she told us who the other player is, we'd get 3 confirmed innocents out of the 19 living players, but since coming out would be asking to get nightkilled (it's not a definite), then it would be wise if they still stayed on the background. If I were them, I'd come out if I were in serious trouble of being lynched as "an emergency".

Blog Entries

I'm just going to say that whoever Lance is is probably the JOAT. I think since he has 3 Dragonite, he has a different ability for each one.

Blog Entries

From the flavor text, it seems like someone stopped everything last night... I'm glad we didn't lose a townie, but we lost a potential doctor protect or cop check... So this action-stopper's ability is kind of bittersweet.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

That would certainly be plausible for Lance. It's a pretty good ability to stop everything in one night, although it's probably a 1x thing, right?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    From the flavor text, it seems like someone stopped everything last night... I'm glad we didn't lose a townie, but we lost a potential doctor protect or cop check... So this action-stopper's ability is kind of bittersweet.
    It gives the possibility of a mislynch happening this Day Phase, so the activation of this ability has given a bigger edge to Mafia. Whoever had it should have used it later on in the game like how Ryoga K did in the Advance Wars Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    I'm just going to say that whoever Lance is is probably the JOAT. I think since he has 3 Dragonite, he has a different ability for each one.
    That does sound pretty cool, but how the FT said that he used all 3 Dragonite to do such an action isn't making Lance look like the JOAT in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    That would certainly be plausible for Lance. It's a pretty good ability to stop everything in one night, although it's probably a 1x thing, right?
    It has to be a one time use only thing because if it weren't, it would just be overpowered.

Blog Entries

It's too powerful to be more than a one-time use ability. XD

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

It's too powerful to be more than a one-time use ability. XD
    Oh. ._. It just sounded like 1x to me.

Blog Entries

That means the user is now vanilla, but it would be really dumb to claim such a role because they are now confirmed innocent and they would look very suspicious.

Blog Entries

Anybody have any leads? I could start checking all the players and make short sentences of each to try to get somewhere.

That means the user is now vanilla, but it would be really dumb to claim such a role because they are now confirmed innocent and they would look very suspicious.
    I don't see how they would look very suspicious. They'd be cleared instantly and not become a target for lynches. The only downside is that the Mafia would probably target them, though they might decide to risk on killing somebody else who might have a threatening power role to them.

Blog Entries

I'll try to start some discussion on that, I guess.

Does anybody find it odd how Stuntology (back on Day Phase 2) came to vote at pretty much the last second? Whether or not this is suspicious to anybody will likely depend on how you view me at this moment, but still, the way he tried to sneak in a vote like that... It was so late in the phase that it would've been difficult to object, making it just... sneaky, in my eyes.

Of course, the fact that it was a vote for me makes it stand-out in my mind. XD But even so, it was a very weird action, in my opinion.

EDIT:

Human, a list like that might be nice.

Blog Entries

That's very true, FinalArcadia, but how do we know if you aren't a mafioso trying to get a townie lynched?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

That could be said of all of us trying to find leads. XD I mean, I personally have no opinion on Stuntology other than the fact he tried to get inactives to speak up or get lynched.

Blog Entries

That's very true, FinalArcadia, but how do we know if you aren't a mafioso trying to get a townie lynched?
    You don't. That's why I said that how you view the situation depends on what you think of me right now.

I can tell you I'm town, but I can't really force anybody to believe that. I can only hope my actions provide people some reason to trust me.

I don't know if Stunt is mafia or not, but I just found it so strange. If we're looking for leads, that's just the first that comes to mind.

Blog Entries

Anybody have any leads? I could start checking all the players and make short sentences of each to try to get somewhere.

I don't see how they would look very suspicious. They'd be cleared instantly and not become a target for lynches. The only downside is that the Mafia would probably target them, though they might decide to risk on killing somebody else who might have a threatening power role to them.
    That is very very true, Human. It would be a bad idea for them to claim now, though.

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast