Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 13
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 2 - Mystery in Mahogany Town - 10/15

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhei! View Post
    We KNOW that there are two masons left who know each other - therefore, if we have one claim, and nobody counterclaims, we KNOW that claim is true, because the role is confirmed to be in the game.
    Screw it, Somebody rolecheck her. I can't unvote or Arcadia gets lynched.
    Nobody rolecheck her, we don't NEED to rolecheck her ._.

Why don't you want FinalArcadia to be lynched?
    Because we have no proof.

This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 2 - Mystery in Mahogany Town - 10/15

The reason I initially got a vote was because I was apprehensive of Aelita's mason claim, which she found suspicious. However, I believe that I have thoroughly accounted for my ideas that I posted in my initial post, and as I have said time and time over, I do not believe her to be mafia.

For that reason, I believe that neither she nor I should be lynched at this point, as it is likely that she is town (as well as myself being town), and thus a lynch would actually be LESS beneficial to town at this point than a no-lynch.

I'll just say that if I get lynched, it would have a very adverse effect for town's numbers, and I am 100% not bluffing when I say that.

At this point from what I've seen, it appears Aelita is town and perhaps FA, but I'm not exactly certain.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Now I'll vote: FinalArcadia.

I don't have any profound evidence, but like I said before, I'm just really getting a strong 'mafia' vibe from your posts.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

VOTE: Aelita

Aww, you're making this a necessity now. I really didn't want to do it.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Update Pending

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 2 - Ruins of Alph - 10/16

"OMG! This is so cool! There's so many kinds of Unown here!"

A girl was busily running around the Ruins of Alph with a Pokedex, looking up the different shapes of Unown. Her partner Chikorita followed her with enthusiasm, launching attacks to scare the alphabet-figured pokemon.

And so it was a peaceful day where she was throwing pokeballs in all directions, catching the Unown, sending them to the lab...

It is now NIGHT 2. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 10/17 0 AM GMT +9. This equals to 10/16 10 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 2 - Ruins of Alph - 10/16

@Human; just why are you liking all of PichuBoy's posts and agreeing with him constantly? It's seriously coming across to me as buddying, especially as you're not doing anything much to contribute yourself. Please answer me that. As well as that, you're also basically just going with the flow of what other people think, instead of stating your OWN opinions -- "WHY WAS I JUST ABOUT TO POST THE SAME THING AS FINALARCADIA?" you asked. Well, maybe it's because you're just trying to do what I just said you're doing; then, when things turn sour, you can say, "Hey, it wasn't my idea!" and nobody will even look twice at you.

FoS: Human and @Sputnik;.

Yeah, I haven't explained Sputnik. No, it's not because she was arguing against an (so far) un-counterclaimed mason. I just think she was being a bit too adamant on her vote for reasoning that's pretty much beyond me; saying that somebody is "too experienced" to claim at whatever stage they want to is a particularly absurd notion. She also called Fresa out on making a bad defence and that FinalArcadia was beating her in the argument, but I don't see what there is to argue about a claim such as hers. There's no point in lying about being a mason if you're a mafia, or you pretty much spell doom for at least one of your teammates, and I'd like to believe that Fresa is somewhat smarter than that. However, that's only what I'd like to believe, and so it can't really be used in this situation, although it does work in a sense of general, outside-game context. The whole argument was totally based on WIFOM anyway, so it's hardly going to be amazingly eloquent and persuade you not to lynch her. Additionally, saying that she 'doesn't make sense' is a poor, poor thing to say when you're trying to accuse somebody of something. Sounded pretty much to me like baseless nonsense designed to get Fresa lynched.

\o/

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Finally I can post. Okay quick thing on the mason thing. In the manga Pryce is evil and raises Will and Karen after kidnapping them. In the game they have no relation bu are good. So it seems that their side is good but their relation is the same as the manga. Just thought I'd say that in case some were still confused. Also there's a silencer in the game being I was silenced the past day phase. I don't know if they're a townie who had a bad choice silencing another townie, or a mafia member.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    @Human; just why are you liking all of PichuBoy's posts and agreeing with him constantly? It's seriously coming across to me as buddying, especially as you're not doing anything much to contribute yourself. Please answer me that. As well as that, you're also basically just going with the flow of what other people think, instead of stating your OWN opinions -- "WHY WAS I JUST ABOUT TO POST THE SAME THING AS FINALARCADIA?" you asked. Well, maybe it's because you're just trying to do what I just said you're doing; then, when things turn sour, you can say, "Hey, it wasn't my idea!" and nobody will even look twice at you.
    Because I agree with him O_O?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Because I agree with him O_O?
    it seems like ur agreeing with him a lil 2 much...........................................

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Finally I can post. Okay quick thing on the mason thing. In the manga Pryce is evil and raises Will and Karen after kidnapping them. In the game they have no relation bu are good. So it seems that their side is good but their relation is the same as the manga. Just thought I'd say that in case some were still confused. Also there's a silencer in the game being I was silenced the past day phase. I don't know if they're a townie who had a bad choice silencing another townie, or a mafia member.
    That's interesting. Here's a PM I received from Human during Day 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Human
    I'm going to PM this instead of post it publicly because I don't want to give the Mafia any ideas and I'd rather risk saying it privately.

If Karen and Will are indeed definitely 100% non-team rocket, what would be the best thing to do is for one of the masons to claim - if we have a counterclaim, then the second mason claims. If we have a second counterclaim, congratulations mafia, you just outed 2 of your members. We lynch one person from one of the couples - if we hit a mafia member, we lynch the other in that pair and the doctor wifoms between the two masons. If we hit a mason, the doctor protects the remaining mason and we lynch the 2 mafia members. It's a win/win.
    What if the Mafia have a silencer? If they find out who the remaining two masons are somehow, they could kill one of them in the Night Phase and silence the remaining one and get one of themselves to pretend to be the mason. Of course, I think that this could give some bad weight to the Mafia pretending to be the last mason because they might be asked to show the QT. What do you think?
    So he specifically references the fact that there might be a silencer, and then it turns out there actually is a silencer? Something isn't sitting well for me here.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Something Sputnik said isn't sitting right with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Seriously, Aelita? You're way too experienced of a player to claim this early... I'd suppose I'll have to use my ability tonight...
    So she's implying she has a night ability; sort of soft claiming doctor or doctor variant, I think? It just baffles me as to why she said that after condemning Aelita for claiming mason. I don't think she's the kind of person to accidentally let something like that slip, and I'm a bit wary of that.

Ah, I didn't even notice that. It does seem a bit odd she would imply something like that after calling Aelita out for claiming masons.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I was wondering about that as well but couldn't say anything. I'm guessing cop or role cop due to what she was posting about

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast