Mafia: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31 - Page 10

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 2 - Mystery in Mahogany Town - 10/15

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    Then again, now we know there are two masons remaining, thus they could work as two confirmed innocents already, which is always nice.
    I don't think that that's a good idea since it would be asking to get nightkilled by the Mafia. Then again, a massclaim could happen with the masons being confirmed and the Mafia could be found quicker that way. It's completely up to the masons to decide. I wish they did for strategical persons, but at the same times it's rather unfair to them as it makes them a target. They could get the doctor to protect them...

EDIT: WHY DID I POST THE ALMOST SAME THING AS FINALARCADIA?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    It could be really nice later on, though, when they might have an idea of who to trust and can then create a network of townies or something.
    That is true. They should create one when they know who trust. 22 players are left. 5/6 could be alive. 2 of the 22 players are masons, so that gives them 20 different people to ask to buddy up with. Currently, the odds of getting in contact with a Mafia member assuming there are 5 Mafia are 5/20. 1/4 basically. That's risky.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 14th October 2012 at 01:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - DAY 2 - Mystery in Mahogany Town - 10/15

I'm aware of that. I didn't say they should necessarily instantly be like "Oh look, we can be trusted kill us now". :P

Obviously, there's always the risk of either of them dying, leaving one of them alive, unable to prove his/her masonry. Not sure what to do there. :/

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    Obviously, there's always the risk of either of them dying, leaving one of them alive, unable to prove his/her masonry. Not sure what to do there. :/
    Yeah, that's another problem. If one of them dies in the coming Night Phase, the remaining mason will have a hard time trying to convince us that they're the remaining mason... Unless they show us their QT! @Dark Blueberry; is it okay for the masons to show their QT to prove their innocence?

Then again, if they show up and they do get doctor protection, the Mafia might have a strongman to use on them to eliminate the chance of massclaiming.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Sigh... I seem to be having a streak of being nightkilled first.

Anyways, water under the bridge. Good luck townies and my fellow masons.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

The fact that one of the masons was a miller has my opinion torn. I'm debating whether or not DQ would've placed a mafia mason in that combination. Then again, I don't actually know anything about Karen or Will - are they affiliated with Team Rocket in any way?

If Karen and Will are indeed definitely 100% non-team rocket, what would be the best thing to do is for one of the masons to claim - if we have a counterclaim, then the second mason claims. If we have a second counterclaim, congratulations mafia, you just outed 2 of your members. We lynch one person from one of the couples - if we hit a mafia member, we lynch the other in that pair and the doctor wifoms between the two masons. If we hit a mason, the doctor protects the remaining mason and we lynch the 2 mafia members. It's a win/win.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Karen and Will are non-Team Rocket related in the games, but I think in PokeSpe they were allied with Team Rocket. I think.

However, this game is based off of the videos games, so it is probably very likely that they are indeed town-aligned.

Blog Entries

@FinalArcadia;

1. This game will contain plots from Generation 2 and 4. There will be spoilers, mix-ups, twists, and I will also take some content from Pokemon Adventures as well. Don't worry, as nothing will be exactly the same. The overall world concept will be similar for easy game play, so I assume this will be fun :)
    So it's not an impossibility. However, considering Pryce was the guy in lead of Team Rocket in Special, and he isn't such here, I'd think it's pretty safe to say the Masons aren't Mafia. (Then again, curveballs are ALWAYS fun)
    FinalArcadia likes this.

Blog Entries

Wild guess: Maybe all three of them are miller/masons?

Blog Entries

I highly doubt that. There is usually one miller per game.

Blog Entries

I'm mason #3
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Seriously, Aelita? You're way too experienced of a player to claim this early... I'd suppose I'll have to use my ability tonight...

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I'm going to take her claim as a joke for now, I think.

It could be true, but that would be a strange move to make right now, and a risky one at that. She could be mafia and trying to get somebody to claim to her, to start learning which townies to kill.

...Or she could just be saying that for the heck of it, with no real meaning behind it. Personally, that's what I'm leaning toward. Or perhaps she wants to try to draw out the real masons (which would also be risky, but maybe a possibility).

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

What would be the point in joking about that..? ._.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

The real masons could out themselves and vote her out. One mafioso down.

Personally, I think her sudden claim is quite strange, so I will Vote: Aelita​.

Blog Entries

or I am mason #3

fuck logic

I'm going to take her claim as a joke for now, I think.

It could be true, but that would be a strange move to make right now, and a risky one at that. She could be mafia and trying to get somebody to claim to her, to start learning which townies to kill.

...Or she could just be saying that for the heck of it, with no real meaning behind it. Personally, that's what I'm leaning toward. Or perhaps she wants to try to draw out the real masons (which would also be risky, but maybe a possibility).

love how you're twisting this
    My life is a nightmare

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast