1. As the host, I take actions I find necessary to run the game, including editing rules if needed.
2. PENALTIES FOR:
- POOR SPORTSMANSHIP. Be sportive to other players and the host, public or private. If I find that you’re being rude behind the scenes, I will sub you out or remove you.
- 'NAMECLAIMING’. You cannot claim, whether real or fake, based on facts other than the action/ability. Public or private. No character names, no facts or hints based on the character that your role is based on. Don’t try vague stuff. That includes “You are (not) who” thing. There will be no second chances, this will be immediate modkill.
- SHARING/FAKING ROLE PMs. No second chances.
- SCREENSHOTS. I will prohibit it this time around. Don’t use them in any way.
- POSTING OR USING THE ‘LIKE’ BUTTON AFTER DEATH. Stick to that one ‘Damn, I’m dead’ post. No sharing information, no naming players. No further posts outside that one last post, and no to using the ‘Like’ button.
These apply for all players regardless of alignment and will warrant either a straight modkill or being subbed out.
3. INACTIVITY: Three straight phases with zero posting and contacting players/host, or lacking any play in the game, will mean that I shall sub you out. I’m fine with lurking. In such cases, simply give me a PM that you’re there, though a post in public will rid of this burden. If you expect that you’ll be away for a period within five days, just let me know, and I won’t sub you. You will remain as a player. You can be targeted with all actions and votes if you remain under this privilege.
4. PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS: Any is fine, be it Private Messages, QuickTopic, IRC, or Instant Messages. Just let me have the records in any way, via forwarding me the messages or sharing the link to the QT thread. You can fake these records, via faking the text.
5. USERNAME CHANGES: Please post in the thread if you have changed your username.
6. VOTES: For voting, say "Vote: [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to. Please use bold font for easier notice. Regarding voting for 'No Lynch', you may vote so, but when there is a tie between a ‘No Lynch’ and a player, the lynching will take place.
7. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours. Updates will be done around 0 AM ~ 1 AM GMT +9. This equals to 10 AM ~ 11 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings. If I do not update the game after two hours passed from this time, consider that I cannot update the game and the phase will be automatically extended by 24 hours. I will let you know ahead as much as I can, if I expect real life stuff that could prevent me from updating. Results for actions will be sent before the updates. While you may change the target of your actions as long as it’s before the update, some actions will take effect as soon as I read the PM.
8. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please note that for some questions, privately asking would be more appropriate. Also I might not answer some questions for my own reasons. ;)
To show that you agree with these rules, write in BOLD text your favorite Johto starter pokemon: Cyndaquil, Totodile, or Chikorita. Please don't joke and post pokemons like Celebi or Spiky-eared Pichu as I am going to reconsider your sign-up.