Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia - NIGHT 10 - VICTORY ROAD - END GAME - 10/31
Credit goes to @Kululu; for the wonderful banner! Thank you!
Welcome to Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style Mafia!!
This game will follow the well-loved, popular game of Pokemon GSC & HGSS. Here, you will find familiar characters and plots as well as events that will unlock extra twists.
If you have played Pokemon GSC/HGSS, then this will be a simple, fun game to play :)
HOST: Dark Blueberry MENTOR: Mintaka
*Note: Mintaka will only provide me guidance, and will not co-host. So please do not send any PMs to Mintaka related to this game.
RULES (from Mintaka)
1. As the host, I take actions I find necessary to run the game, including editing rules if needed.
2. PENALTIES FOR: - POOR SPORTSMANSHIP. Be sportive to other players and the host, public or private. If I find that you’re being rude behind the scenes, I will sub you out or remove you. - 'NAMECLAIMING’. You cannot claim, whether real or fake, based on facts other than the action/ability. Public or private. No character names, no facts or hints based on the character that your role is based on. Don’t try vague stuff. That includes “You are (not) who” thing. There will be no second chances, this will be immediate modkill.
- SHARING/FAKING ROLE PMs. No second chances. - SCREENSHOTS. I will prohibit it this time around. Don’t use them in any way.
- POSTING OR USING THE ‘LIKE’ BUTTON AFTER DEATH. Stick to that one ‘Damn, I’m dead’ post. No sharing information, no naming players. No further posts outside that one last post, and no to using the ‘Like’ button.
These apply for all players regardless of alignment and will warrant either a straight modkill or being subbed out.
3. INACTIVITY: Three straight phases with zero posting and contacting players/host, or lacking any play in the game, will mean that I shall sub you out. I’m fine with lurking. In such cases, simply give me a PM that you’re there, though a post in public will rid of this burden. If you expect that you’ll be away for a period within five days, just let me know, and I won’t sub you. You will remain as a player. You can be targeted with all actions and votes if you remain under this privilege.
4. PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS: Any is fine, be it Private Messages, QuickTopic, IRC, or Instant Messages. Just let me have the records in any way, via forwarding me the messages or sharing the link to the QT thread. You can fake these records, via faking the text.
5. USERNAME CHANGES: Please post in the thread if you have changed your username.
6. VOTES: For voting, say "Vote: [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to. Please use bold font for easier notice. Regarding voting for 'No Lynch', you may vote so, but when there is a tie between a ‘No Lynch’ and a player, the lynching will take place.
7. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours. Updates will be done around 0 AM ~ 1 AM GMT +9. This equals to 10 AM ~ 11 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings. If I do not update the game after two hours passed from this time, consider that I cannot update the game and the phase will be automatically extended by 24 hours. I will let you know ahead as much as I can, if I expect real life stuff that could prevent me from updating. Results for actions will be sent before the updates. While you may change the target of your actions as long as it’s before the update, some actions will take effect as soon as I read the PM.
8. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please note that for some questions, privately asking would be more appropriate. Also I might not answer some questions for my own reasons. ;)
To show that you agree with these rules, write in BOLD text your favorite Johto starter pokemon: Cyndaquil, Totodile, or Chikorita. Please don't joke and post pokemons like Celebi or Spiky-eared Pichu as I am going to reconsider your sign-up.
ADDITIONAL NOTES (also taken from Mintaka)
1. This game will contain plots from Generation 2 and 4. There will be spoilers, mix-ups, twists, and I will also take some content from Pokemon Adventures as well. Don't worry, as nothing will be exactly the same. The overall world concept will be similar for easy game play, so I assume this will be fun :)
2. At the end of every Day phase, the vote count will be shown in public. Vote count will show the number of votes each player received during the Day, after all the relevant abilities and actions are taken account for.
3. I will NOT confirm actions having taken place, in public. The only sort of action I will answer in public is who was lynched/killed on what phase. HOWEVER, there will be certain actions that MIGHT result in unlocking a special event.
4. Mafia players, I will not post results of your individual actions in the QuickTopic. Feel free to submit actions through your QT thread including your night kill, but I will send results via PMs. It’s a skill to word your results to your teammates. If you choose to send actions via PM after seeing this, that is perfectly fine with me.
5. About Quicktopic – Just in case, to those who will frequent QTs, please understand that sometimes I have poor access to QT. I am trying my best to keep up with several proxy sites, but sometimes I’m blocked from the QT site due to that regional server block. I don’t expect serious problems coming from this, but if I suddenly lose access to QT website altogether, I’ll let everyone know.
6. I will write plots for updates, sometimes brief, sometimes long. I won't be using spoiler tags for them, but I will have a brief summary at the end of the post so you can skip if you wish to.
7. Finally, events and plots in this game are not to be taken seriously. Have fun!
*Note: I have joined almost every single mafia game ever since my first game, and I have been noticing some people who sign up and never even do anything. Not even posting "Oh my gosh, the doctor's dead!" reaction. While I will not mention who those people are, I am going to double-check their availability in private before letting them in the game. Please remember that showing activity is showing respect to the host and fellow players AND people who wanted to join.
7th October 2012, 07:30 AM
Re: Pokemon GSC - HGSS Style - SIGN-UPS OPEN
1 @Buoy; KILLED DAY 8 - WHITNEY - THE JOHTO LEAGUE
3 @Human; LYNCHED DAY 9 - PETREL - TEAM ROCKET
5 @cRussian; KILLED DAY 4 - LANCE - THE JOHTO LEAGUE
6 @Baron Dante; KILLED NIGHT 6 - FALKNER - THE JOHTO LEAGUE
7 @Joltik; KILLED NIGHT 7 - RED - INDEPENDENT
8 @Rio Kamishiro; LYNCHED DAY 6 - PROTON - TEAM ROCKET
9 @FinalArcadia; LYNCHED DAY 4 - ARIANA - TEAM ROCKET
10 @jokool; LYNCHED DAY 7 - ARCHER - TEAM ROCKET
12 @Ryoga Kamishiro; KILLED NIGHT 8 - MORTY - THE JOHTO LEAGUE
13 @Leavanny; KILLED NIGHT 4 - CHUCK - THE JOHTO LEAGUE
15 @Atomic; KILLED NIGHT 5 - BUGSY - THE JOHTO LEAGUE
16 @Elysion; KILLED NIGHT 3 - CLAIR - THE JOHTO LEAGUE
17 @Kyouhei!; LYNCHED DAY 3 - GIOVANNI - TEAM ROCKET
19 @SageGaga; KILLED DAY 8 - WILL - THE JOHTO LEAGUE
20 @Neon Borealis; KILLED NIGHT 1 - PRYCE - THE JOHTO LEAGUE