Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    (or at least tied the record for)
    Pls, Rio won before the first day phase was even over in the Hetalia Mafia.
    Momoka likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    O_O Holy crap! That must have been one lucky guess!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    ... On Day 1? ._.
    Yes, I believe scumhunting on Day 1 is appropriate - would you prefer to wait until Day 2?
    I'd prefer lynching an Independent over a Townie. Aura's the jester? Lets grant him his wish then. Death.

/no remorse
    This is a false dichotomy, no one wants to lynch a Townie - but since you seem to agree that Aura-kun is an Independent, why not vote for someone you think is Scum?

All of this eagerness to lynch non-mafia is very bothersome.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    This is a false dichotomy, no one wants to lynch a Townie - but since you seem to agree that Aura-kun is an Independent, why not vote for someone you think is Scum?

All of this eagerness to lynch non-mafia is very bothersome.
    No one else has really made themselves seem suspicious, so what are our other options? Vote randomly, and hope we get lucky? There's no need to gamble like that just yet.

Vote: Aura-kun

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    How does that even...
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

My role was rigged and my username was the same character as my role, so there. XD

On the topic of this game, I think it's too early to immediately assume that Haruto Tenjo is mafia. She may be mafia a lot, but she always acts this way.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@Master Mew; You're striking me the wrong way. You are acting overly hyper in this game, jumping on any post that seems to slightly disagree with your own logic. The only person who would be against voting an independent would be a mafioso.

If he's jester, let's test it in this lynch and find out the truth. That is the only way to have closure over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik
    On the topic of this game, I think it's too early to immediately assume that Haruto Tenjo is mafia. She may be mafia a lot, but she always acts this way.
    I don't recall hearing anyone say they thought I was scum.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

They didn't...?

I must be getting my games mixed up... >< This never happens...

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Vote aura-kun

Because I don't think anything negative can result from his death, due to his claim and the theories as to what he could be.

Ive got a funny feeling about master mew, just putting that out there...
    Do not like.

Please explain your "funny feeling" - I'm not a fan of casual suspicion.

Also, the negative result of lynching an Independent is that you are wasting a lynch that could have been used to catch Scum.
    I know it's ridiculous and completely unreliable, but my hunches turn out to be true more often than not. I won't be voting you soon or anything, but something about your posts is resonating wrongly with me.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    @Master Mew; You're striking me the wrong way. You are acting overly hyper in this game, jumping on any post that seems to slightly disagree with your own logic. The only person who would be against voting an independent would be a mafioso.
    O.O

Mafia would LOVE to waste a phase lynching a Jester, are you kidding me? Tell me you aren't seriously suggesting that I'm scum for wanting to lynch a scumread instead of an Independent.

Aura-kun better flip Scum, this is ridiculous.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Aura-kun better flip Scum, this is ridiculous.
    Hahahahaha...no. I'm telling the truth.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

@Haruto Tenjo

Suppose that Aura-kun really is an Independent - if so, who would your next suspect be in light of that knowledge?
    I'm not following... er, what do you mean? You mean who I would suspect if he turned up independent? It would probably still be you. Hypothetically speaking, if he was lynched and turned up independent, I would think it was odd that you seemed so adamant and sure of it, as if there was no doubt in your mind. Only a mafioso would have no doubt when speaking of someone's alignment. Not that they would know if he was an independent or town, but it would still be a hell of a lot easier to 'trust' someone's words on alignments.
    Actually, I was going to ignore this, but it's really bugging me: I'm your top scumread, according to the above, yet you are voting for Aura-kun.

You say I am Scum if Aura-kun is scum, and I am Scum if Aura-kun is Independent - thus, regardless of how this lynch turns out, you think I am scum. You are essentially 100%ing me while still entertaining the idea that Aura-kun might not be Scum - in other words, you find me FAR more likely to be Scum than Aura-kun, yet you're still voting for him.

Why? I suspect your FoS on me is disingenuous; now, whether that means you're Scum and your FoS is disingenuous because you know I'm Town, or whether you simply don't really believe I'm scum and are FoS'ing me for some other reason, I do not yet know. I shall have to ponder this...

In the meantime, I'd like an explanation on why you're voting for someone who, in your words, "might be Scum," instead of voting for the person who you believe will be scum whether Aura flips Scum or not.
    Italy-kun likes this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

In the meantime, I'd like an explanation on why you're voting for someone who, in your words, "might be Scum," instead of voting for the person who you believe will be scum whether Aura flips Scum or not.
    The majority of the votes is on Aura-kun, I'm not switching when I know it won't make a difference right now. I'm going to vote you next day phase, when it will actually count. Since I know that Aura-kun is either mafia or really an independent, I see no harm in voting him and either fulfilling his win condition or hitting scum.

Everyone seems to agree, all except for you. And yet you continue to only ask me about this. Why not try to strike conversation out of others?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

The majority of the votes is on Aura-kun, I'm not switching when I know it won't make a difference right now. I'm going to vote you next day phase, when it will actually count. Since I know that Aura-kun is either mafia or really an independent, I see no harm in voting him and either fulfilling his win condition or hitting scum.

Everyone seems to agree, all except for you. And yet you continue to only ask me about this. Why not try to strike conversation out of others?
    Because I'm turning the heat up on you. Why focus on others? You've been the most interesting read.

EDIT: As I realize I wasn't very clear there.

I think you should always place your vote on your highest scumread - the fact that you're intent on lynching a Jester rather than targeting someone who you are 100%ing concerns me.

I'm focused on you because I think you are opportunistically steering the lynch toward non-scum. The fact that you justify not moving your vote by the fact that other people are already voting for Aura-kun only serves to confirm that suspicion.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 30th December 2012 at 01:58 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Because I'm turning the heat up on you.
    OH THE SEXUAL TENSION!

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast