Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Haruto Tenjo

Suppose that Aura-kun really is an Independent - if so, who would your next suspect be in light of that knowledge?
    I'm not following... er, what do you mean? You mean who I would suspect if he turned up independent? It would probably still be you. Hypothetically speaking, if he was lynched and turned up independent, I would think it was odd that you seemed so adamant and sure of it, as if there was no doubt in your mind. Only a mafioso would have no doubt when speaking of someone's alignment. Not that they would know if he was an independent or town, but it would still be a hell of a lot easier to 'trust' someone's words on alignments.
    So, whether I'm right or wrong about Aura-kun, you suspect me because I think he's an Independent?

By the way, not once have I said I was, "sure," he was an Independent - it's Day 1, no one is sure of anything. I just feel that, given his play, he is more likely to be Independent than Scum - and I think it would be foolish to waste a lynch on an Independent when we could be looking for Scum.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@Haruto Tenjo

Suppose that Aura-kun really is an Independent - if so, who would your next suspect be in light of that knowledge?
    I'm not following... er, what do you mean? You mean who I would suspect if he turned up independent? It would probably still be you. Hypothetically speaking, if he was lynched and turned up independent, I would think it was odd that you seemed so adamant and sure of it, as if there was no doubt in your mind. Only a mafioso would have no doubt when speaking of someone's alignment. Not that they would know if he was an independent or town, but it would still be a hell of a lot easier to 'trust' someone's words on alignments.
    So, whether I'm right or wrong about Aura-kun, you suspect me because I think he's an Independent?

By the way, not once have I said I was, "sure," he was an Independent - it's Day 1, no one is sure of anything. I just feel that, given his play, he is more likely to be Independent than Scum - and I think it would be foolish to waste a lynch on an Independent when we could be looking for Scum.
    It's not the way you think he's an independent... it's the way you seem 100% sure, even though no one should be that sure of anything right now.

once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's not the way you think he's an independent... it's the way you seem 100% sure, even though no one should be that sure of anything right now.
    Please show me the post in which I said I was 100% sure he was Independent - I am no more sure that he is an Independent than you are sure that he isn't (i.e. I'm saying that you have been equally affirmative).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Master Mew; Almost positive she is referring to the post where you said Aura has claimed independent, thus Aura isn't exactly trying to come out townish.

The funny thing is though, that you never even implied what Aura actually IS, just what was CLAIMED.

Post Thanks / Like

Vote: Cyrus. He is evil!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @Master Mew; Almost positive she is referring to the post where you said Aura has claimed independent, thus Aura isn't exactly trying to come out townish.

The funny thing is though, that you never even implied what Aura actually IS, just what was CLAIMED.
    It seemed like a rational conclusion to me: You can't really say someone is, "trying to look town," when they're claiming Independent.

The bottom line here is that the theory being floated against me is that I'm either scum-buddies with Aura-kun and defending him, or I'm Scum 100% defending him because I know he's innocent.

As for the latter: I'm not "100%" defending him, I've been arguing that his behavior looks like that of a nervous Independent and we should look for Scum elsewhere.

And as far as the former goes: I'd like to think that if Aura-kun and I were Scum you wouldn't have caught both of us on Day 1. :p

(I also never would have suggested that immediately claiming Jester with one vote on you [my vote, no less] would be a good idea)

I'm keeping my vote where it is because I feel better about it than the current bandwagon.

@HexoMancer Why are you attempting to drag us back into RVS?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry RVS???

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

RVS = Random Voting Stage

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

It seemed like a rational conclusion to me: You can't really say someone is, "trying to look town," when they're claiming Independent.
    THANK YOU. I really don't see what everyone's on about here.
    his behavior looks like that of a nervous Independent and we should look for Scum elsewhere.
    Everybody step back, we got a badass player here. Because this is pretty much me. I read my role and I was like "OMAGAZZ I HAVE TO DIE TO WIN HOW DO I SHOT WEB" and I still don't even know. Can we have a count of all the votes please?

EDIT: I did it myself and since my DPPt Mafia life is pretty much end anyway I guess I'll just take the win. VOTE: Aura-kun
    Last edited by Italy-kun; 29th December 2012 at 11:36 AM.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Joltik I-(Sputnik)
    Aura-kun VI-(Akuraito, Haruto Tenjo, Insanish Danish, Final Arcadia, Midorikawa, Aura-kun)
    Haruto I-(Master Mew)
    Cyrus I-(HexoMancer)

Here's the current vote count for everyone to reference.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Vote aura-kun

Because I don't think anything negative can result from his death, due to his claim and the theories as to what he could be.

Ive got a funny feeling about master mew, just putting that out there...

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Vote aura-kun

Because I don't think anything negative can result from his death, due to his claim and the theories as to what he could be.

Do not like.

Please explain your "funny feeling" - I'm not a fan of casual suspicion.

Also, the negative result of lynching an Independent is that you are wasting a lynch that could have been used to catch Scum.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Imma be out of this thing. I think we can establish this as fact. I'd like to FoS someone before I go, but nobody seems really scummy to me. I guess Mewie might be if you look at him through the lens of me being mafia, but I'm not, I swear.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Vote aura-kun

Do not like.

Please explain your "funny feeling" - I'm not a fan of casual suspicion.

Also, the negative result of lynching an Independent is that you are wasting a lynch that could have been used to catch Scum.
    ... On Day 1? ._.

I'd prefer lynching an Independent over a Townie. Aura's the jester? Lets grant him his wish then. Death.

/no remorse

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No need to fear everyone! The Doctor is here now!

Now, after looking over everything: VOTE: Aura-kun

If you really are the jester, then congratulations, you now hold the record for (or at least tied the record for) the earliest victory in a mafia game. I do know of a character who could fit the jester role (you all can 'fine' me later if I find out that I'm wrong).

If you happen to be mafia, then kudos to everyone who voted!

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast