Mafia: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17 - Page 6
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 507

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

  1. #76
    Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,958
    Blog Entries
    71

    Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Guys, I'm not lying, I really want to see the town win, 'cuz the town never wins in games I play.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

    Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

  2. #77
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,064
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    @Master Mew; I'm actually not sheeping, I have a reason to vote him.
    Yes, you had a couple of reasons - it just so happens that they were the exact same reasons as Akuraito's.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  3. #78
    "the magician" Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    I'm trying to think about what character would fit a jester role... But none come to mind. Unless I'm just not thinking right at the moment.

  4. #79

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    @Master Mew; I'm actually not sheeping, I have a reason to vote him.
    Yes, you had a couple of reasons - it just so happens that they were the exact same reasons as Akuraito's.
    What do you want me to say? Have you not seen his claim? I have legitimate reason to vote him. Pray tell why I shouldn't voice my opinion, even if they were close to hers.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  5. #80
    Chief of Police Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Without a Ceilng
    Posts
    11,216
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    @Aura-kun; Mafia claiming indep Jester seems like a good way to never get lynched and to act as scummy as you want. Sorry but I'm not buying it.

    UNVOTE:Cyrus
    VOTE: Aura-kun

  6. #81
    Follow The Freezing Moon Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Caught In A Mosh
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    61

    Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura-kun View Post
    Guys, I'm not lying, I really want to see the town win, 'cuz the town never wins in games I play.
    But if you're jester, why would you care?

  7. #82
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,064
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    @Master Mew; I'm actually not sheeping, I have a reason to vote him.
    Yes, you had a couple of reasons - it just so happens that they were the exact same reasons as Akuraito's.
    What do you want me to say? Have you not seen his claim? I have legitimate reason to vote him. Pray tell why I shouldn't voice my opinion, even if they were close to hers.
    Of course I saw his claim - I drew it out of him.

    Honestly, his claim reeks of poor Independent play - either he really is the Jester and is playing against his win condition by trying not to be lynched out of some ideological devotion to the Town (as he suggests), or he is a a different type of Independent with a win condition that requires him to survive at least a few phases (this seems more likely).

    Until I have reason to believe that he's an anti-town Independent, however, I'm not going to push for his lynch. Why? Because, even though I think he's lying about his win condition, I'm not hunting for Independents, I'm hunting for Scum.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  8. #83

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    @Master Mew; I'm actually not sheeping, I have a reason to vote him.
    Yes, you had a couple of reasons - it just so happens that they were the exact same reasons as Akuraito's.
    What do you want me to say? Have you not seen his claim? I have legitimate reason to vote him. Pray tell why I shouldn't voice my opinion, even if they were close to hers.
    Of course I saw his claim - I drew it out of him.

    Honestly, his claim reeks of poor Independent play - either he really is the Jester and is playing against his win condition by trying not to be lynched out of some ideological devotion to the Town (as he suggests), or he is a a different type of Independent with a win condition that requires him to survive at least a few phases (this seems more likely).

    Until I have reason to believe that he's an anti-town Independent, however, I'm not going to push for his lynch. Why? Because, even though I think he's lying about his win condition, I'm not hunting for Independents, I'm hunting for Scum.
    While all that is true, I don't see why we shouldn't vote him when he could potentially be mafia who tried to clear himself early on with a claim such as independent. And why would a jester want the town to win? Their whole condition is to die, so they can win. It shouldn't matter to a jester.

    It appears to me that he's trying to seem too town, to get us to trust him. But I'm not buying it.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  9. #84
    Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,958
    Blog Entries
    71

    Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Well fine, I guess you can lynch me if you're that convinced I'm mafia. I win anyway.
    @Orion; 'Cuz it's fun to play mafia, and I don't just wanna only play for a day. It's not for strategy (in fact, it's awful strategy), it's a personal thing.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

    Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

  10. #85

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    No one in DP seems like they'd even be jester...

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  11. #86
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,064
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    While all that is true, I don't see why we shouldn't vote him when he could potentially be mafia who tried to clear himself early on with a claim such as independent.
    Anyone "could be mafia" - thus my vote on you.

    And why would a jester want the town to win? Their whole condition is to die, so they can win. It shouldn't matter to a jester.
    I agree. That's why I don't think he's a Jester.

    It appears to me that he's trying to seem too town, to get us to trust him. But I'm not buying it.
    Actually, he isn't trying to appear Town - he claimed Independent. :p

    I think he's at least telling the truth about being an Independent - you're pushing awfully hard to lynch a claimed Independent rather than look for Scum elsewhere, and I don't like it one bit.

    Unvote: Haruto Tenjo
    Vote Harder: Haruto Tenjo

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  12. #87
    "the magician" Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Honestly... I don't think Aura-kun is the jester or mafia, but truly an independent. His first thing he said, about just watching not voting yet, I believe he was just saying that because he felt the need to say something. However, once he started to get into suspicion, he must have figured nobody ever really wants to get a jester out and it would be the best thing to claim to get unvoted. I don't know if any of that made sense, so basically, I just don't think it's worth it to vote him.

  13. #88

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    FOS on Master Mew.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew
    Actually, he isn't trying to appear Town - he claimed Independent. :p
    Unless you're the cop and somehow checked day 1, I'm pretty sure there is no 100% on this. You're making yourself more suspicious in my eyes. Who knows, maybe you could be mafia... not wanting to lynch an independent when you could potentially get them on your side. I don't like the way you seem adamant on him being this innocent independent when the only 'evidence' towards that are his words.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  14. #89
    Justice Pilot FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,777
    Blog Entries
    53

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Honestly, his claim reeks of poor Independent play - either he really is the Jester and is playing against his win condition by trying not to be lynched out of some ideological devotion to the Town (as he suggests), or he is a a different type of Independent with a win condition that requires him to survive at least a few phases (this seems more likely).
    But if his win condition was to survive to a certain phase or something similar, why would he not just claim that? He said his win condition would be hard to believe, and something like that wouldn't be; in fact, it'd be more believable, at least to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew
    Until I have reason to believe that he's an anti-town Independent, however, I'm not going to push for his lynch. Why? Because, even though I think he's lying about his win condition, I'm not hunting for Independents, I'm hunting for Scum.
    You say that it is likely that he is not giving us his real win condition. Wouldn't that kind of secrecy be reason for concern? Unless he was cop or doctor and was trying to prevent mafia attention... but being that he claimed independent, that is almost certainly not the case.

    And as has been brought up, nobody in the Sinnoh region really screams jester, so it is very likely that he is lying. I just don't see that as pro-town behavior.

  15. #90
    Follow The Freezing Moon Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Caught In A Mosh
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    61

    Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito Tenjo View Post
    Honestly... I don't think Aura-kun is the jester or mafia, but truly an independent. His first thing he said, about just watching not voting yet, I believe he was just saying that because he felt the need to say something. However, once he started to get into suspicion, he must have figured nobody ever really wants to get a jester out and it would be the best thing to claim to get unvoted. I don't know if any of that made sense, so basically, I just don't think it's worth it to vote him.
    Looks more to me like he just panicked when he got called out and tried to say whatever he could to save himself. I still don't know what to make of this whole thing though.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •