Mafia: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17 - Page 5

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 507
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

  1. #61
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    VOTE: Sputnik

  2. #62
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Vote: Joltik

    I haven't seen you in a while! XD

  3. #63
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,022
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura-kun View Post
    I'm watching. Not voting, but watching.
    Thanks for justifying your silence - of course, no one had actually questioned your silence yet, and since this post contained neither a vote nor any sort of meaningful commentary... why are you telling us this again?

    Vote: Aura-kun

    Totally serious vote.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  4. #64
    Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,958
    Blog Entries
    71

    Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Just so people can't say LOLOLOL AURA'S INACTIVE WHICH EQUALS MAFIA SO GET HIM. I'm just going to say now; I'm independent. Mafia, killing me won't help. So don't. Please. Please? I have a special win condition (as I recall, @Master Mew;, you had people very confused over said condition in an earlier game), but I worry that if I tell you what it is, you won't believe me. So I won't yet.

    tl;dr I don't wanna die today.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

    Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

  5. #65
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    ...It's Day 1. Who in their right mind would call you out on inactivity? And inactivity =/= scum anyway, so...not sure why you're saying that.

    Plus, claiming that you're independent so early on...that really just seems overly paranoid, and there's no real reason to do so, tbh. And not even giving us your win condition does nothing for us even if it is 'unbelievable'. It just sounds more like you're trying to avoid thinking up a fake win condition.

    Just saying that you don't want to die as a defense...doesn't really fly.

    UNVOTE: Sputnik

    VOTE: Aura-kun

  6. #66
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura-kun View Post
    Just so people can't say LOLOLOL AURA'S INACTIVE WHICH EQUALS MAFIA SO GET HIM. I'm just going to say now; I'm independent. Mafia, killing me won't help. So don't. Please. Please? I have a special win condition (as I recall, @Master Mew;, you had people very confused over said condition in an earlier game), but I worry that if I tell you what it is, you won't believe me. So I won't yet.

    tl;dr I don't wanna die today.
    Coming out as an indep without saying your win condition is what makes you look suspicious. We have no way of telling if you could be a threat to town later on. So I suggest if you really are an indep then you state your win condition.

  7. #67
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    UNVOTE: Kirby Rider
    VOTE: Aura-kun

    There was absolutely no reason to claim day 1 in thread like that. And no one could call you out on any inactivity when it's day 1. Maybe if it was day 3 we could, but not day 1. If you aren't mafia, I will be shocked.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #68
    Follow The Freezing Moon Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Caught In A Mosh
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    61

    Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    VOTE: Orion

    Because I read your name as "Onion." And onions are delicious.
    A lot of people seem to be doing that =/

  9. #69
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura-kun View Post
    tl;dr I don't wanna die today.
    You only had one vote on you, so I don't see why you were concerned about that.
    Akuraito likes this.

  10. #70
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,746
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    @Aura-kun

    Why did you claim so quickly, when you had a single vote? That barely ever comes across as a town move. I've never played a game with you that I recall, so I don't know if this is just your style or a new player thing, but it is suspicious. And to claim a mysterious independent of all things... Saying that you have a special win condition will only make us want to know what it is more, and the way things are looking, telling us might become necessary.

  11. #71
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,688
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Vote: Aura-kun

    you seem awfully defensive, especially for this early on in the game. and why claim like that so early, too? seems scummy to me.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  12. #72
    Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,958
    Blog Entries
    71

    Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    @Kaito Tenjo; Aaaaand then this happened. @Midorikawa; and @Haruto Tenjo; Woah woah woah, calm down here. I'll get to it after I finish calming everyone down. @FinalArcadia; I'm just trying to be honest with everyone.

    Guys, I'm jester. I didn't want you guys to be like, "He might be lying, but he might be mafia and just want us to think that, but ajksja, but kankldna, but..."
    @Insanish Danish; Read above.

    However, I don't want to die yet because I want to help the town pick off a couple mafia first.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

    Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

  13. #73
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,022
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura-kun View Post
    Just so people can't say LOLOLOL AURA'S INACTIVE WHICH EQUALS MAFIA SO GET HIM. I'm just going to say now; I'm independent. Mafia, killing me won't help. So don't. Please. Please? I have a special win condition (as I recall, @Master Mew;, you had people very confused over said condition in an earlier game), but I worry that if I tell you what it is, you won't believe me. So I won't yet.

    tl;dr I don't wanna die today.
    Hm... a role I confused people over? Well, that can only mean Survivor (seriously, I get that role inordinately often - more often than I'm Scum).

    Why would you be afraid that we wouldn't believe that, though?

    You're nervous - which means my initial vote has accomplished its purpose and will now be more useful if placed elsewhere.

    Unvote: Aura-kun

    For the moment (because his claim sounds genuine to me - though I'm wary of what his actual win-condition might be). Generally, lynching Independents is sub-optimal (unless they're a Serial Killer).

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    UNVOTE: Kirby Rider
    VOTE: Aura-kun

    There was absolutely no reason to claim day 1 in thread like that. And no one could call you out on any inactivity when it's day 1. Maybe if it was day 3 we could, but not day 1. If you aren't mafia, I will be shocked.
    You're sheeping Akuraito - this vote looked entirely too optimistic to me. Sure, Aura-kun might be Mafia fake-claiming Independent, but I really think if he were Scum he'd have a better fake-claim than Independent (which people love to lynch, just in case they're a SK).

    Vote: Haruto Tenjo

    For opportunistic bandwagoning.

    EDIT: Ninja'd

    Jester, REALLY? Um, no, I'm afraid I'm not buying that. Try again, @Aura-kun. Why would a Jester not want to be lynched?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  14. #74
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura-kun View Post

    Guys, I'm jester.
    Yeah, no.

    If you're jester, then you would WANT to be out. You aren't jester, I'm actually pretty sure you're mafia.
    @Master Mew; I'm actually not sheeping, I have a reason to vote him.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  15. #75
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,746
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 1 - Twinleaf Town - 12/29

    Okay, the jester claim honestly sounds pretty fishy. Especially when an independent (and a JESTER of all things) is under no obligation to help town.

    UNVOTE: Orion
    VOTE: Aura-kun


    It sounds more like a fakeclaim now. Because honestly, I don't know why you would try to stay in to help an alignment you are not of rather than win. You have a reason you want to survive... and perhaps it is because you are mafia.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •