Mafia: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17 - Page 28

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 507
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

  1. #406
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Good luck, town!

  2. #407
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    I...... Don't even know where to begin.

    I guess I'll start by saying that yes, I am the Vigilante (everyone knows that by now). I am TOWN and do NOT have anymore vig kills. I only wanted to claim I had an extra one to throw attention off of FA, who I honestly believe is the Cop. But because of all that ^ up there, that plan is basically out the window now.

    My theory for thinking FA really is the cop is because if Orion really turns up town, then FA would be outed as Mafia, and with the limited number of mafia left, I highly doubt a mafioso would commit suicide like that just for one townie.
    But, if there's even one independant left, the town will lose before there's a chance to lynch her. If it's 5-3-1 now, it'll be 4-3-1 after today, then 3-3-1 after the night. Boom. Mafia win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post

    Nope, you are wrong. And you know why? I'm the real cop. Final was just covering for me while I investigated. I stayed low because cops need to stay alive in order to investigate. And it so happens that last Night I got guilty check on Orion last night.

    So thanks for defending your scumbuddy, Now I just have one more Mafía to find.
    You can't honestly think that I'm mafia... The town is going to lose tomorrow unless we take action. I know that my post might seem kind of far-fetched, but it makes sense from my perspective of the game.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  3. #408
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,101
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    But, if there's even one independant left, the town will lose before there's a chance to lynch her. If it's 5-3-1 now, it'll be 4-3-1 after today, then 3-3-1 after the night. Boom. Mafia win.
    We've already had one independent (Barry the jester). What makes you think there's another?

  4. #409
    Follow The Freezing Moon Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Caught In A Mosh
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    61

    Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Vote: Neon Borealis

    What the fuck? XD
    Do you think people will fall for that mountain of bullshit you just spewed?





    Mod Note: Mafia game discussions can become tense. However, hostile remarks that discourage users from arguing are not allowed.
    Last edited by Paperhorse; 12th January 2013 at 09:10 AM. Reason: added mod note

  5. #410
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Vote: Neon Borealis

    What the fuck? XD
    Do you think people will fall for that mountain of bullshit you just spewed?
    I don't know, will they believe you are town with the sudden and aggressive way you just defended yourself?

    Because honestly, I don't. Especially with that claim of yours.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  6. #411
    Follow The Freezing Moon Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Caught In A Mosh
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    61

    Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Vote: Neon Borealis

    What the fuck? XD
    Do you think people will fall for that mountain of bullshit you just spewed?
    I don't know, will they believe you are town with the sudden and aggressive way you just defended yourself?

    Because honestly, I don't. Especially with that claim of yours.
    It was so "aggressive" because it literally made me laugh a bit. Good one. And I mean that as sincerely as I possibly could, given the circumstances. I've said my peace. My fate is no longer in my hands.

  7. #412
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,101
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Bomb is a common fake claim by mafioso to save their butts.

    You've been checked. You came up mafia. I'm not changing my vote.

  8. #413
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Bomb sounds a little too convenient right now. And if you came up as mafia on a cop check, then one way or another, you'd have to be lynched anyway.

  9. #414
    Follow The Freezing Moon Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Caught In A Mosh
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    61

    Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Fuck it, I give in. I gave you a fair warning, and you chose to ignore it. I'm wasting my time...
    I will admit, what you did was clever.

  10. #415
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Who did what clever?

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  11. #416
    Follow The Freezing Moon Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Caught In A Mosh
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    61

    Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    FinalArcadia and Neon Borealis found us out Stuntology. Thanks for trying to defend me, but the two of us are done for.

  12. #417
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Haha, nice try, but you won't get me so easy!

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  13. #418
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Yeah, same as Stun avobe me. I know he is town thanks to a recent tidbit from another player. So your feeble attempt of incriminating him based on my recent suspiccions will just stay at that.

    And btw, thanks for outclaiming scum. Not that we neede it, but it'w always nice.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  14. #419
    Follow The Freezing Moon Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Caught In A Mosh
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    61

    Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    Yeah, I didn't think that would work XD
    Great game guys! That was actually pretty fun.

  15. #420
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 7 - Iron Island - 1/10

    No prob, you did great too. * shakes hand*

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •