Mafia: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17 - Page 25

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 5 - Canalave City - 1/6

@Midorikawa; It's B. I don't know why I'm even trying at this point (Look at all those votes. O.O) but I guess you'll see. Your singular focus on lynching one particular player is, again, a bit weird to me. I strongly advise you to stop and to unvote me, because although I'm not so sure you're mafia, you will look tremendously bad at the phase update provided the votes hold. You just seem way too sure I'm scum.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

@Aura-kun

If there is anyone you trust as town, you can always try to claim to them as the phase gets closer to ending. Though sooner is probably better.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Aura-kun View Post
    @Midorikawa; It's B. I don't know why I'm even trying at this point (Look at all those votes. O.O) but I guess you'll see. Your singular focus on lynching one particular player is, again, a bit weird to me. I strongly advise you to stop and to unvote me, because although I'm not so sure you're mafia, you will look tremendously bad at the phase update provided the votes hold. You just seem way too sure I'm scum.
    I just follow what I find to be the best lead. You're the best lead right now. Anyone who's played with me knows (well should if they've played enough games) I can be relentless in my attacking even without a lot of evidence if they're my best lead to mafia at that time. Fushimi for example knows this first hand as I constantly attacked her in a mafia because her posts were most scummy at the time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Aura-kun

If there is anyone you trust as town, you can always try to claim to them as the phase gets closer to ending. Though sooner is probably better.
    Considering I claimed in-thread, (and look where it's gotten me) I don't see the point. What would that do for me?
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Aura-kun View Post
    Considering I claimed in-thread, (and look where it's gotten me) I don't see the point. What would that do for me?
    In case there was anything else you had to add that you didn't want to in the public thread.

Blog Entries

@Aura-kun;It's possible to have more than one ability. Forgot the mafia, but Fushimi a townie had lynch proof and the ability to stop all night actions.

Blog Entries

No other stuff here.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Vote: Midorikawa

Even though this probably won't make much of a difference, I cannot see Aura being mafia. Midorikawa, on the other hand, is acting almost exactly like I did when I was mafia.

And this is coming way out of left field, but I don't think that the two doctors dying back-to-back is a coincidence. I'd bet that the mafia knew exactly who they were killing, which (without a role checker) would require claims to the mafia. Now, I suspect that Haruto Tenjo has been getting claims, seeing that she's basically confirmed town. However, I would not be surprised if she has been converted to the mafia, considering the size of this game.

So cop, I'd suggest checking Haruto Tenjo this night phase.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

@Stuntology; People have different play styles so comparing us using your play style as mafia seems like a really desperate way to save Aura-kun.

Blog Entries

So what if it is? He doesn't believe I'm mafia, so he doesn't want me lynched. It's simple.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Haruto Tenjo is now Momoka.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 5 - Stark Mountain - 1/7

A young boy reached the top of a volcanic mountain, sweating heavily and dragging his legs. However, he felt proud of himself for having climbed up one of the most challenging mountains in Sinnoh.

"Yo, big bro!" He yelled at the sky. "I'm up here! Can ya see me?"

Only his echoes could be heard as he wiped the sweat off his forehead and leaned against a boulder.

"Geez, all I asked was one battle, and you had to leave like that?" He pouted. "Heh, you were probably afraid of losing to me. Right?"

No answer.

"Aww, come on... say something. Tell me it's ten years too early to beat ya... tell me I need more training..."

A drop ran down his cheek.

"There he is!" angry shouts came from behind. The boy winced and turned to see a group of people glaring at him.

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me, young man!" someone said. "We've found proof that you've been feeding information to Team Galactic!"

"That is ridiculous - " the boy started, but as the people started to approach him, he stumbled backwards and rolled down a steep hill - only to fall off a cliff.

Why he was suddenly cornered by people, he did not know,

but he knew by instinct that he would be seeing his brother soon.

IT IS NIGHT 5. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS
    PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 1/8 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 1/8 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 5 - Stark Mountain - 1/7

Well that's that then.

(And if the cop hasn't checked anyone yet, It'd probably be better to do Midorikawa. Haruto can wait.)

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Well, fffffff...

GO TOWN!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Host Note: Due to the big Pokemon Direct announcement scheduled January 8 (which is today), I might be updating the game a little later than the original phase update. Don't worry, I WILL update today. I apologize in advance to all of you players.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast