Mafia: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17 - Page 17

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 507
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

  1. #241
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Nice, guys. -_- We lost the tracker due to having ineffective scumreads.
    You really should have said something about your cop check then.

  2. #242
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    And did master new contact anyone with his track on night 1?

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  3. #243
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Why didnt you tell anyone about the check before this phase, Sputnik?
    For one, I couldn't trust anyone with the information on the check, and two, I honestly thought there would be either no lynch or Haruto was going to get lynched. Weren't there only two votes on Master Mew?

  4. #244
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I couldn't trust anyone with the information on the check
    And then you claim to Buoy just after when he's not cleared? Yeah, no.

  5. #245
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    He hasn't done anything anti-town!

  6. #246
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    And yet you couldn't tell him before Master Mew got lynched? Or anyone else who hasn't done anything anti-town?

  7. #247
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    Sorry guys, my internet has just been an utter pain these days - still trying to get it fixed. So I'm just on my phone now, which can get glitchy.

    Anyways, I don't like how Sputnik is just fosing those who voted for Master Mew because quite frankly I know where they're coming from, since MM did post some things that could have seemed like scumreads to some. However, this could have been highly beneficial to the mafia, who could have just been using Master Mew, knowing he would be lynched soon, and were just sitting back and watching him get lynched by others. This would give mafia a few potentials to vote for next day phase.

    Sorry I haven't been very active guys.

  8. #248
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Why didnt you tell anyone about the check before this phase, Sputnik?
    For one, I couldn't trust anyone with the information on the check, and two, I honestly thought there would be either no lynch or Haruto was going to get lynched. Weren't there only two votes on Master Mew?
    Why did you assume I would get lynched? I only had two votes. The majority was on Master Mew, and the others on Insanish Danish. If you couldn't trust anyone else with this information, why bring it up like we all should have known?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #249
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    After I PM'd Buoy, he decided to tell the entire thread what I was, so it wasn't me who brought it up.

  10. #250
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    After I PM'd Buoy, he decided to tell the entire thread what I was, so it wasn't me who brought it up.
    Why did you PM him? You said you couldn't trust anyone with the check, and yet you tell him you're the JOAT?
    Akuraito and Midorikawa like this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  11. #251
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    I PM'd him because he wanted my claim and hasn't done anything anti-town.

  12. #252
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    For one, I couldn't trust anyone with the information on the check, and two, I honestly thought there would be either no lynch or Haruto was going to get lynched. Weren't there only two votes on Master Mew?
    If you had checked Master Mew and knew he was town but couldn't trust anyone else, why not bring up some other suspicions? Maybe if you'd brought something else to the table, those who voted Master Mew might've changed their mind or seen somebody else as a better lynch target.

    As it was, all you did was do a silly Joke FoS on Master Mew, and really, what was the purpose of that? There wasn't anything helpful there, and certainly not helpful for you to save somebody you checked as town.

    And then you say you thought Haruto was going to be lynched or there would be a no lynch. A no lynch is not helpful at all for town now, and Haruto came out as the other mason. Why would you just sit and let that happen, if you thought she was going to be lynched? Sure, she's not confirmed, but with no counterclaims it seems likely she's telling the truth.

    Basically, you're not making a lot of sense now, and coming out AFTER the fact blaming everyone who voted Master Mew when you did nothing to stop it is frankly quite scummy in my eyes.

  13. #253
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I PM'd him because he wanted my claim and hasn't done anything anti-town.
    Just because he hasn't done anything obviously anti-town does not mean you should trust him right away. So you PM him just because he wanted your claim? Why would you not tell me when I'm a mason who is almost confirmed town?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #254
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    I had completely forgotten that you were confirmed... ^_^; I'm sorry, Haruto... If Buoy ends up being a mafioso, I will feel stupid. Not that I don't feel like an idiot right now.

  15. #255
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

    This JOAT claim - i'm not very sure what to make of it, since um, All Stars. XD

    But I don't remember you doing much to help Master Mew last day phase, sadly. Like FA said, if you checked MM and he came up town, you should have brought up other suspects.

    But still, that JOAT claim - i'm a little unsure about it. Of course, that has a lot to do with my own experience of using it as a fakeclaim. ^^;
    Midorikawa and Stuntology like this.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •