Mafia: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17 - Page 15
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 507

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

  1. #211

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    I don't necessarily think Human was targetted because mafia knew his role - if fact, I think it was totally coincidental. I think a person is usually targetted because of a)their role or b)their knowledge/scumhunting abilities. I've been in several mafia games with Human enough to know that he can be a total pain in the arse for the mafia if kept around long enough. So yeah, he was probably targetted for that reason, or it could have been a totally random kill.

    And I never even heard of a tailor until now. ;_;

  2. #212
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,796
    Blog Entries
    55

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to be defending. I already explained my reasons for voting. Just because I happen to have the same opinions as another player, it doesn't make me mafia. I really fail to see how I'm coming off as scummy.
    It just comes across a bit strange when you appear with the same opinions as Master Mew only after being prodded when he mentioned everyone. Like I said, if you had added something in addition to his suspicions, it wouldn't have seemed so odd, but your post/vote came across as bandwagon-ish and scummy to me.

    Haruto got called out for "sheeping" during the Aura-kun vote, and that is essentially what I am calling you out for right now in regards to you following Master Mew. Additionally, you voted Aura-kun during the last day phase, correct? That makes it hard for me to accept your point about Haruto, when (as I said before) you didn't really seem to give any outstanding reason to vote Aura-kun either, pretty much once again just restating what had already been said.

  3. #213
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    1,037
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Master Mew's posts really don't sit well with me. They're phrased like how I imagine a mafia would look at and comment on the game.

    Vote: Master Mew

    Insanish Danish is also coming across weirdly, but I'm not the first to mention this.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  4. #214
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Master Mew's posts really don't sit well with me. They're phrased like how I imagine a mafia would look at and comment on the game.

    Vote: Master Mew
    Too vague. Examples, please. What have I said that leads you to believe I am Scum?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  5. #215
    dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,724
    Blog Entries
    124

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    I honestly don't think Master Mew is scum. It's a gut feeling, and I really shouldn't trust those, but I think we should maybe look more closely at someone else. I could be wrong, though.

  6. #216
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I honestly don't think Master Mew is scum. It's a gut feeling, and I really shouldn't trust those, but I think we should maybe look more closely at someone else. I could be wrong, though.
    Also too vague. Please elaborate.

    (Gut feelings have causes - identifying what causes your gut-feelings helps them transcend mere vibes and become legitimate leads)

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  7. #217
    dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,724
    Blog Entries
    124

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Are you saying that you want me to think you're scum. XD

    Joke FoS: Master Mew


    I can't really explain it, but you aren't giving me mafia vibes. I will tell you that your last post is very odd and doesn't seem like you, though.

  8. #218
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I can't really explain it, but you aren't giving me mafia vibes.
    Explain it. What would give you Mafia vibes?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  9. #219
    dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,724
    Blog Entries
    124

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Well... People avoiding questions and backtracking give me mafia vibes, and being persistent like you are being looks very pro-town to me.

  10. #220
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Well... People avoiding questions and backtracking give me mafia vibes, and being persistent like you are being looks very pro-town to me.
    Ok, now we have something to work with. You consider question-dodging (or selective hearing) a scumtell. Now, apply that to other players. Using your scumtell, do you pick up reads on anyone else?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  11. #221
    dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,724
    Blog Entries
    124

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Let me go look through the thread again.

  12. #222
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    1,037
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Master Mew's posts really don't sit well with me. They're phrased like how I imagine a mafia would look at and comment on the game.

    Vote: Master Mew
    Too vague. Examples, please. What have I said that leads you to believe I am Scum?

    It's nothing particular that you've said, but the way you're talking in your posts that seems really contrived, like you've discussed what would be optimal to say.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  13. #223
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Master Mew's posts really don't sit well with me. They're phrased like how I imagine a mafia would look at and comment on the game.

    Vote: Master Mew
    Too vague. Examples, please. What have I said that leads you to believe I am Scum?

    It's nothing particular that you've said, but the way you're talking in your posts that seems really contrived, like you've discussed what would be optimal to say.
    So you feel what I am saying is optimal? Could it be that I am saying what is optimal because I am Town, rather than because I am trying to look Town? This accusation itself feels contrived.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  14. #224
    Attack on Vampires Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    8,128
    Blog Entries
    333

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Voting Locked. Update Pending.
    Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - SIGN-UPS OPEN (click the pic!)

  15. #225
    Attack on Vampires Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    8,128
    Blog Entries
    333

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1



    A young girl was sitting on a large boulder. She looked up at the sky starting to change color.

    It was a beautiful sight.

    However, there were people gathering around her.

    "Huh? What do you want?" she wondered aloud.

    "Are you sure about this? She's just a child!" one of them said.

    "I'm SURE this time we got it right! Never underestimate children." Another said.

    "I have no idea what you're talking about. Just wha - " the girl started to ask.



    However, she never got to finish her sentence.







    IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS.

    PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 1/2 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 1/2 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings
    Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - SIGN-UPS OPEN (click the pic!)

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •