Mafia: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17 - Page 14

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 507
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

  1. #196
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito Tenjo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Other than agreeing with me, however, I see nothing scummy about Insanish Danish.
    She basically did what you called Haruto out for. I don't see how what she did was any different from what you said Haruto did; "sheeping".
    ...Except that that is not what I called Haruto out for. I mentioned that she sheeped Akuraito, but it was not the crux of the case.
    Objection, I believe that was why you first called me out. After that, it went from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew
    You're sheeping Akuraito - this vote looked entirely too optimistic to me.
    Vote: Haruto Tenjo

    For opportunistic bandwagoning.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #197
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,012
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito Tenjo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Other than agreeing with me, however, I see nothing scummy about Insanish Danish.
    She basically did what you called Haruto out for. I don't see how what she did was any different from what you said Haruto did; "sheeping".
    ...Except that that is not what I called Haruto out for. I mentioned that she sheeped Akuraito, but it was not the crux of the case.
    Objection, I believe that was why you first called me out. After that, it went from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew
    You're sheeping Akuraito - this vote looked entirely too optimistic to me.
    Vote: Haruto Tenjo

    For opportunistic bandwagoning.
    Yes, from the beginning it was always about the timing of the vote. I could have forgiven the timing if you had supplied your own reasoning, but you just copied Akuraito's - this was the qualifier, but not the primary reason you were accused.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  3. #198
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Why would Haruto likely have been lynched anyway? She had two votes, and that was tied with Master Mew before Haruto changed her vote to Insanish Danish, if I recall.
    ...Because I apparently suck at remembering vote tallies. >< My bad; thought she had three, for some reason.

    Frankly, I didn't see how she was particularly scummy, and you seem to still be gunning for her to get lynched. If she's really our other mason (which I do believe her to be), we certainly don't want her getting killed in a way that could be prevented: lynching. And if she's not, then that will probably become clear as phases go on upon observing her behavior. Basically, it seems to be the best course of action right now to trust her at the moment.
    I understand; it's just that Midori seems to trust her word implicitly when it had been less than an half a phase since she had claimed, and that kinda bothers me, since fakeclaims can easily happen. I'm not saying that I want her to be lynched, just that we should wait maybe a phase or two before completely trusting her; I'm being unnecessarily wary, yes, but... idk.

  4. #199
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,012
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    I understand; it's just that Midori seems to trust her word implicitly when it had been less than an half a phase since she had claimed, and that kinda bothers me, since fakeclaims can easily happen. I'm not saying that I want her to be lynched, just that we should wait maybe a phase or two before completely trusting her; I'm being unnecessarily wary, yes, but... idk.
    No, your wariness is entirely necessary - I think, however, that we can all agree that we should probably wait to lynch the claimed Mason as well.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  5. #200
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    @Master Mew

    I do actually think the two in question are probably scum. Maybe saying "a lot" was a slight exaggeration, but it stands out so much in my mind compared to anything else that I consider it important to note.

    The two in question are Insanish Danish and Akuraito. Insanish Danish is more suspicious in my eyes, hence my vote on her.

  6. #201
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    When did I ever say that I wanted her lynched? I'm rereading my post, but... I'm not really seeing where I said that she should still be lynched.

  7. #202
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,012
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    When did I ever say that I wanted her lynched? I'm rereading my post, but... I'm not really seeing where I said that she should still be lynched.
    You didn't - I was clarifying for the benefit of others. You suggested we not be too quick to trust her, so I countered that we should also not be too quick to distrust her.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  8. #203
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    @Akuraito; Poor word choice on my part. I don't fully trust Haruto, but I don't really think she's lying. Also I was saying I found it odd how one mason died when MM was relentlessly attacking the other. Though please pay attention to my posts better, because I said that it was most likely a coincidence that the two are masons.

  9. #204
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,012
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Master Mew

    I do actually think the two in question are probably scum. Maybe saying "a lot" was a slight exaggeration, but it stands out so much in my mind compared to anything else that I consider it important to note.

    The two in question are Insanish Danish and Akuraito. Insanish Danish is more suspicious in my eyes, hence my vote on her.
    @Akuraito
    @Insanish Danish

    Defense?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  10. #205
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Yes, from the beginning it was always about the timing of the vote. I could have forgiven the timing if you had supplied your own reasoning, but you just copied Akuraito's - this was the qualifier, but not the primary reason you were accused.
    I did not copy off her. It was my own thought as well, and I wanted to express that I thought as much too.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  11. #206
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    When did I ever say that I wanted her lynched? I'm rereading my post, but... I'm not really seeing where I said that she should still be lynched.
    I never said that you actually "said" you wanted her lynched. I said that you seemed to be gunning for it, which is how I read your post. Of course, I'm not saying that my reading is necessarily correct, but just my interpretation.

    Caution is all right, but it seemed as though you were moreso advocating a lynch for Haruto than Master Mew, in that you posted after Midorikawa placed a vote on Master Mew.

  12. #207
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,683
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to be defending. I already explained my reasons for voting. Just because I happen to have the same opinions as another player, it doesn't make me mafia. I really fail to see how I'm coming off as scummy.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  13. #208
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,012
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to be defending. I already explained my reasons for voting. Just because I happen to have the same opinions as another player, it doesn't make me mafia. I really fail to see how I'm coming off as scummy.
    Not my case:

    @FinalArcadia Rebuttal?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  14. #209
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Also I was saying I found it odd how one mason died when MM was relentlessly attacking the other. Though please pay attention to my posts better, because I said that it was most likely a coincidence that the two are masons.
    I did read your post; don't accuse me of not. What I said was that there was no possible way for it not to be a coincidence, as it was N1, meaning that no roles could have been used prior to find out Human's, so that part of your argument is invalid.

    ---

    I don't recall ever agreeing with Mew on anything other than Aura-kun, so I'm not sure why I'm being suspected due to just that; I mean, he brought up a good point with Aura, something I had managed to miss. For a Day 1 lynch, it was logical enough, so I figured that Aura would be a smart person to vote for. I disagreed with him on the point of not lynching Aura, though, so... we're differing in opinions, sorta.

    idk how to defend myself against this okay

  15. #210
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,012
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    What I said was that there was no possible way for it not to be a coincidence, as it was N1, meaning that no roles could have been used prior to find out Human's, so that part of your argument is invalid.
    ^ This.

    The only way the Mafia would have known Human was a Mason would have been to have communicated with him privately - and if he had claimed Mason to a Mafioso privately, I doubt they would have nightkilled him (since this would clear his partner).

    Of course, the other (far, FAR less likely) option is that the Mafia has a Tailor. Tailoring Human to flip Mason when he was not would be the perfect way to clear someone who was taking heat, as they could claim Mason in the next phase with zero risk of a counterclaim, but I've never seen Tailor on Bulba and only heard of it being used here once.

    Both of those possibilities seem highly unlikely, so I think it is reasonable to assume Human's death was a coincidence. For now, at least.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •