Mafia: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17 - Page 13
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 507

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

  1. #181
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    @Master Mew; That first reply says it all.

    It's not pointless if I am attempting to prevent a mislynch.
    You're saying here that you're attempting to prevent a mislynch. You are saying that a lynch on Orion would be a mislynch, which is basically you saying that Orion is 100% town. You haven't given us any proof for that statement, so therefore I must assume that you are either mafia or a mason (or a HUGELY assertive townie, which contradicts what I said about you not being that assertive regarding Orion), and you CANNOT be a mason. Thank you for replying.
    Ooh... you caught me. :p

    Yep, totally said that Orion was 100% Town.

    No, Buoy, I'm attempting to prevent a mislynch because I disagreed with the premise of the case against Orion - and when someone is lynched based on a faulty premise, the result is almost always a mislynch.

    Now, please respond to the rest of my prior post - I asked those questions because I wanted you to answer them.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  2. #182
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    @Master Mew; That first reply says it all.

    It's not pointless if I am attempting to prevent a mislynch.
    You're saying here that you're attempting to prevent a mislynch. You are saying that a lynch on Orion would be a mislynch, which is basically you saying that Orion is 100% town. You haven't given us any proof for that statement, so therefore I must assume that you are either mafia or a mason (or a HUGELY assertive townie, which contradicts what I said about you not being that assertive regarding Orion), and you CANNOT be a mason. Thank you for replying.
    Ooh... you caught me. :p

    Yep, totally said that Orion was 100% Town.

    No, Buoy, I'm attempting to prevent a mislynch because I disagreed with the premise of the case against Orion - and when someone is lynched based on a faulty premise, the result is almost always a mislynch.

    Now, please respond to the rest of my prior post - I asked those questions because I wanted you to answer them.
    sorry

    i'm busy living in 2013 right now i can't reply until u catch up

  3. #183
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    @Buoy What is 2013 like? Do they finally have flying cars?

    Also, do you have any reads other than me?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  4. #184
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31



    Don't let Buoy and I have all the fun - too many people are holding their cards. If the Town doesn't utilize its Day Phases to communicate with each other and scumhunt effectively, we will lose.

    Don't wait for someone else to produce a good lead and then follow them, read back through the thread and search for clues. Two players have flipped now, so with the knowledge you now have, who appears to be operating with ulterior motives?

    If no one posts their suspicions, we will have another uninformative Day Phase.

    Who are your top two suspects? Explain why you think they might be mafia (either together, or separately), then vote one of them. We still have half the Phase left to get answers.




    I'll start, my top two are Mijzelffan and Haruto Tenjo.

    Haruto because she seemed to jump onto the Aura-kun bandwagon very opportunistically as soon as he claimed Independent - I think she saw an easy mislynch and pushed the wagon forward in its early stages, solidifying it. Akuraito did this also, but Akuraito provided her own reasons, while Haruto essentially sheeped them.

    Mijzelffan because he detests lynching Jesters, yet didn't really try to stop the bandwagon. His frustration after the fact felt disingenuous.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  5. #185
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,726
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    I agree in that my top two suspicions are also Mijzelffan and Haruto. I'm not sure how to put this without making it sound like I'm just going along with a bandwagon, but I did find it strange that Mijzelffan didn't do anything to stop the lynch against Aura-kun even though he apparently didn't want us to lynch him, and Haruto also didn't provide much of a reason for voting for Aura.

    I'm going to go ahead and Vote: Haruto Tenjo because while I find both of them suspicious, I find Haruto slightly more so.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  6. #186

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    I'm the other mason who was with HD.

    @Insanish Danish; @Master Mew;

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  7. #187
    Justice Pilot FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,777
    Blog Entries
    53

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    I believe Haruto and I don't find Mijzelffan suspicious at the moment. However...

    VOTE: Insanish Danish

    I don't trust Master Mew. But after your last post, I'm trusting you even less. You seem a little too quick to just agree with Master Mew on every point (the exact same two suspicions with nothing new to add?), and that doesn't sit well with me.

    EDIT: Also, back from Day 1:

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish
    you seem awfully defensive, especially for this early on in the game. and why claim like that so early, too? seems scummy to me.
    You say Haruto didn't have much of a reason to vote Aura-kun, but I'm pretty sure that your short explanation wasn't any better or well elaborated upon.

  8. #188
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,726
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    It's just coincidental that our suspicions are the same. Ever since Aura was lynched, Haruto and Mijzelffan were my two main suspicions. It has nothing to do with what Master Mew said; I still would have said they were my main suspicions even if Master Mew had mentioned other people.

    Haruto's claim seems reasonable enough, but I have yet to see a good explanation from Mijzelffan, so I'm going to switch that around.

    Unvote: Haruto Tenjo
    Vote: Mijzelffan
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  9. #189
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    I'm the other mason who was with HD.

    @Insanish Danish; @Master Mew;
    Fair enough.

    Unvote: Haruto Tenjo

    Going with my next highest Scumread.

    Vote: Mijzelffan

    I like FinalArcadia's post, makes me comfortable to lean Town on her for now. Other than agreeing with me, however, I see nothing scummy about Insanish Danish.

    Still waiting on top two from everyone else.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  10. #190
    Chief of Police Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Without a Ceilng
    Posts
    11,196
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    I have been watching the thread and right now I think MM is most suspicious to me. Day one he spent it entirely attacking Haruto, our now confirmed other mason, despite everyone else voting the jester for the same reasons. Ironic that Human, the other mason died last night. Most likely coincidence but still. Also on a note relating to his relentless attacking, he's commented on using the day phase for scumhunting yet he spent it going around in circles with Haruto.

    UNVOTE:Buoy
    VOTE: Master Mew

  11. #191

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Other than agreeing with me, however, I see nothing scummy about Insanish Danish.
    I differ with this. I find it scummy how she so easily agreed with your post, with a lack of thought on her own. This is leading me to believe she is mafia, her reckless attitude with only agreeing with you and voting me. Yes, she did unvote me, but it still strikes me the wrong way with how she was so easy to vote me with little to no reason.

    Claiming my reason of voting Aura-kun was not much seems like a lie from a mafioso. I explained many times why I voted him, and everyone else agreed besides her and Master Mew.

    UNVOTE: Master Mew.
    VOTE: Insanish Danish.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  12. #192
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I have been watching the thread and right now I think MM is most suspicious to me. Day one he spent it entirely attacking Haruto, our now confirmed other mason, despite everyone else voting the jester for the same reasons. Ironic that Human, the other mason died last night. Most likely coincidence but still. Also on a note relating to his relentless attacking, he's commented on using the day phase for scumhunting yet he spent it going around in circles with Haruto.
    Why are you saying that she's confirmed? For all we know, she's making a gambit to survive another phase; risky, yes, but she would likely be lynched anyway without her claim. Aside from that, Master Mew being suspicious of her before she claimed means absolutely nothing; he wasn't really 'going in circles', either, since it led to enough suspicion for two people to vote her. And I also don't see how it was 'for the same reasons'; Aura-kun wasn't lynched for anything similar to why Haruto was suspicious.

    And I'm not sure why Human dying means anything. The mafia don't know anyone's roles; Human dying seems more like a lucky shot than anything else, especially considering that there would be no real way for the mafia to know that he was a mason.

  13. #193
    "the magician" Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Other than agreeing with me, however, I see nothing scummy about Insanish Danish.
    She basically did what you called Haruto out for. I don't see how what she did was any different from what you said Haruto did; "sheeping".

  14. #194
    Justice Pilot FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,777
    Blog Entries
    53

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Why are you saying that she's confirmed? For all we know, she's making a gambit to survive another phase; risky, yes, but she would likely be lynched anyway without her claim. Aside from that, Master Mew being suspicious of her before she claimed means absolutely nothing; he wasn't really 'going in circles', either, since it led to enough suspicion for two people to vote her. And I also don't see how it was 'for the same reasons'; Aura-kun wasn't lynched for anything similar to why Haruto was suspicious.
    Why would Haruto likely have been lynched anyway? She had two votes, and that was tied with Master Mew before Haruto changed her vote to Insanish Danish, if I recall. Frankly, I didn't see how she was particularly scummy, and you seem to still be gunning for her to get lynched. If she's really our other mason (which I do believe her to be), we certainly don't want her getting killed in a way that could be prevented: lynching. And if she's not, then that will probably become clear as phases go on upon observing her behavior. Basically, it seems to be the best course of action right now to trust her at the moment.

    There just seems to be a lot of buddying with Master Mew going on, and I don't know if it's because there are a bunch of mafia working together, or because Master Mew seems so town that mafia wants to hop aboard and look good in association.

  15. #195
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito Tenjo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Other than agreeing with me, however, I see nothing scummy about Insanish Danish.
    She basically did what you called Haruto out for. I don't see how what she did was any different from what you said Haruto did; "sheeping".
    ...Except that that is not what I called Haruto out for. I mentioned that she sheeped Akuraito, but it was not the crux of the case.

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    There just seems to be a lot of buddying with Master Mew going on, and I don't know if it's because there are a bunch of mafia working together, or because Master Mew seems so town that mafia wants to hop aboard and look good in association.
    Please list all of the players you believe are buddying me. I ask because, you supplied two options: 1.) The players buddying me are scum with me, or 2.) the players buddying me are scum tying themselves to a Townie.

    Either way, you are 100%ing the players buddying me as Scum, and since you said, "a lot of buddying," I assume you are referring to more than just Insanish Danish.

    It's only fair to let them know who they are.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 31st December 2012 at 10:41 PM.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •