Mafia: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17 - Page 12

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 2 - Jubilife City - 12/31

I tend to believe that Orion voted for aura-kun because he thought aura might be mafia, not because he believed his claim and wanted to help him win.

It's funny that HumanDawn wad killed, because I was going to vote for him this Phase. He was one of the few who voted Aura-kun explicitly because he believed his Jester claim and thought lynching the Jester was a good route to take for the Town. If the Mafia thought he would be a good target, this leads me to the conclusion that the Mafia members are largely subscribers to the "always lynch the jester" tactic, thus explaining why it wouldn't occur to them that Human was a potential candidate for a mislynch.

It's a shame that so many people espoused that tactic in the previous phase, because I'm fairly certain, followint this nightkill, that two or three scum were in that camp - at the very least, the one who sent in the kill.

I'm going to review the Aura-kun bandwagon, and the rest of the thread, before placing my vote.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Vote: Master Mew.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Considering everything I previously said before, you are the best lynch target. My reasoning has been stated before.

VOTE: Master Mew.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    What is your reason for voting MM?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    what is your reason for asking

Blog Entries

It's day two so there should be no random voting, and voting without reason unless a joke vote is scummy to me.

Blog Entries

It's day two so there should be no random voting, and voting without reason unless a joke vote is scummy to me.
    and why should i care about what you think

Blog Entries

VOTE: Buoy His dodging of non-harmful questioning seems scummy to me. Maybe mafia trying to get out an innocent townie by attempting to be part of a possible bandwagon as Haruto stated in the previous phase that she would be voting MM.

Blog Entries

VOTE: Buoy His dodging of non-harmful questioning seems scummy to me. Maybe mafia trying to get out an innocent townie by attempting to be part of a possible bandwagon as Haruto stated in the previous phase that she would be voting MM.
    Good job. You're being very successful at drawing the first possible conclusion at any time and acting on it. I am indeed a very obvious person, the exact type to try and make a baseless bandwagon to draw pointless attention to myself. I must credit you on your fantastic sleuthing skills. You have outfoxed me entirely.

Blog Entries

Shall I presume that it is asking too much for you to explain why you believe I am scum?

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    Considering everything I previously said before, you are the best lynch target. My reasoning has been stated before.

VOTE: Master Mew.
    State it again. Please explain precisely what you think I have done that indicates I am Scum.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    State it again. Please explain precisely what you think I have done that indicates I am Scum.
    You are the only person who was way too fixated on the jester. Almost seemingly obsessed. You tried anything you could to divert the attention off Aura-kun, like you wanted to keep him around. And honestly, you kept saying how it would waste the day when we could be 'scum-hunting', but I didn't see you coming up with any better leads. If you really wanted to start the hunt for scum, you really should have given everyone a better idea on who to look out for. We had no other leads, and so voting out the jester who would do us little to no good was the best thing we could do.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    You are the only person who was way too fixated on the jester. Almost seemingly obsessed. You tried anything you could to divert the attention off Aura-kun, like you wanted to keep him around. And honestly, you kept saying how it would waste the day when we could be 'scum-hunting', but I didn't see you coming up with any better leads. If you really wanted to start the hunt for scum, you really should have given everyone a better idea on who to look out for. We had no other leads, and so voting out the jester who would do us little to no good was the best thing we could do.
    I said I thought you were Scum, so your premise that I was not scum-hunting while encouraging others to do so is false.

Furthermore, I was not the one fixated on the Jester, I was the one fixated on not lynching the Jester - there is a distinction. And one would do well to note that I was right, by the way.

Vote: Haruto Tenjo

EDIT: It doesn't appear I'll be getting a prompt answer, and I'm gonna be gone for a few hours, so I'm going to go ahead and make this point, also:

@Mijzelffan You abhor Towns intentionally lynching Jesters (a point on which I concur), yet you said nothing about the Aura-kun wagon until 90 minutes before the Phase Update, and even then, instead of the obligatory, "Why does Bulba always insist on helping Independents achieve their win conditions," speech, you just said this:

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    vote: humandawn

That joke is so terrible it deserves my vote. don't have anyone better to vote on anyway, as I refuse to vote a potential fool.
    You did not express your (highly anticipated) outrage until after the Phase Update:

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    And once again the fool won just by flat-out claiming fool. Only on bulbagarden. >.>
    You managed to express your dissatisfaction with the current bandwagon without actually attempting to derail it - why?

Cautious FoS: Mijzelffan
    Last edited by Master Mew; 31st December 2012 at 06:15 PM.

Blog Entries

I tend to believe that Orion voted for aura-kun because he thought aura might be mafia, not because he believed his claim and wanted to help him win.
    Thank you for this pointless contribution. Did this really have any impact on Mijz's statement, in all honesty? Did you really believe that anybody would care that much? That question also leads me to ask why you would sort of indirectly 'give your opinion' on what happened to defend Orion, although there's only one vote on him in the first place. Also, you said 'I tend to believe' -- beating around the bush. You should be a little more assertive if you're going to do this sort of thing, at least to give yourself some credibility, like you have some real reason to defend Orion. That's as opposed to, again, this indirect tendency, as though you're afraid to associate yourself too heavily with Orion. It was very diplomatic, too, so that if somebody can call you out on this, you can say, "Hey, but that wasn't really a defence, that was more of a <<insert absolute lies>>."

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew
    It's funny that HumanDawn wad killed, because I was going to vote for him this Phase. He was one of the few who voted Aura-kun explicitly because he believed his Jester claim and thought lynching the Jester was a good route to take for the Town. If the Mafia thought he would be a good target, this leads me to the conclusion that the Mafia members are largely subscribers to the "always lynch the jester" tactic, thus explaining why it wouldn't occur to them that Human was a potential candidate for a mislynch.
    Yes... it's so funny that Human was killed. You bringing attention to that fact and then explaining that you would have voted him -- and then why -- strikes me as completely out-there (and also somewhat pointless). It's also interesting to note that, rather than trying to make theories about WHY Human would have been killed (as would be a great town-tell), you're making theories about what Human being killed says about the mafia, and, in that, you're effectively trying to shape the opinions of others regarding the mafia, which is definitely suspicious.

It's a shame that so many people espoused that tactic in the previous phase, because I'm fairly certain, followint this nightkill, that two or three scum were in that camp - at the very least, the one who sent in the kill.
    Yes, more's the pity, eh? You also seem to be picking up on who could be mafia a little more easily than everybody else, too! I'd love to think that you're just that skilled, but your 'fair certainty' is a little bit over-the-top.

I'm going to review the Aura-kun bandwagon, and the rest of the thread, before placing my vote.
    Thanks for telling us of your intentions, but that was really not necessary. Comes across as a little paranoid, actually.

@Mijzelffan You abhor Towns intentionally lynching Jesters (a point on which I concur), yet you said nothing about the Aura-kun wagon until 90 minutes before the Phase Update, and even then, instead of the obligatory, "Why does Bulba always insist on helping Independents achieve their win conditions," speech, you just said this:
    *yawn* Oh, yes, because let's all assume that everybody has as much time to check the thread constantly as each other, and the 90 minutes before the phase update was definitely a delayed reaction, because Mijz was obviously searching for the right thing to say. Also, you're using meta (I believe) to establish a norm in Mijz's behaviour, which is a little specious.

all the rest of the stuff against mijz
    same as what i just said, pretty much.

are u happy now mr master mew

Blog Entries

Thank you for this pointless contribution. Did this really have any impact on Mijz's statement, in all honesty? Did you really believe that anybody would care that much? That question also leads me to ask why you would sort of indirectly 'give your opinion' on what happened to defend Orion, although there's only one vote on him in the first place. Also, you said 'I tend to believe' -- beating around the bush. You should be a little more assertive if you're going to do this sort of thing, at least to give yourself some credibility, like you have some real reason to defend Orion. That's as opposed to, again, this indirect tendency, as though you're afraid to associate yourself too heavily with Orion. It was very diplomatic, too, so that if somebody can call you out on this, you can say, "Hey, but that wasn't really a defence, that was more of a <<insert absolute lies>>."
    It's not pointless if I am attempting to prevent a mislynch.

Yes... it's so funny that Human was killed. You bringing attention to that fact and then explaining that you would have voted him -- and then why -- strikes me as completely out-there (and also somewhat pointless). It's also interesting to note that, rather than trying to make theories about WHY Human would have been killed (as would be a great town-tell), you're making theories about what Human being killed says about the mafia, and, in that, you're effectively trying to shape the opinions of others regarding the mafia, which is definitely suspicious.
    What is suspicious about trying to, "shape the opinions of others regarding the mafia?" This is pretty much what we do during Day Phases. We attempt to identify scum and scum-patterns, then communicate them to other players.

Yes, more's the pity, eh? You also seem to be picking up on who could be mafia a little more easily than everybody else, too! I'd love to think that you're just that skilled, but your 'fair certainty' is a little bit over-the-top.
    I can't be that skilled, therefore I am Mafia. Brilliant. I explained the reasoning behind my assertion, it was not random guessing, so how was my conclusion at all, "over the top?"

Thanks for telling us of your intentions, but that was really not necessary. Comes across as a little paranoid, actually.
    How is telling you my intentions paranoid in this context?

*yawn* Oh, yes, because let's all assume that everybody has as much time to check the thread constantly as each other, and the 90 minutes before the phase update was definitely a delayed reaction, because Mijz was obviously searching for the right thing to say. Also, you're using meta (I believe) to establish a norm in Mijz's behaviour, which is a little specious.
    I never said Mijz was, "searching for the right thing to say," I was implying that he was content to let the Jester be lynched and his delayed response allowed him to voice his expected opinion regarding Jester-lynches without actually swaying the lynch away from Aura-kun.

are u happy now mr master mew
    Yes. Thank you for justifying your vote.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; That first reply says it all.

It's not pointless if I am attempting to prevent a mislynch.
    You're saying here that you're attempting to prevent a mislynch. You are saying that a lynch on Orion would be a mislynch, which is basically you saying that Orion is 100% town. You haven't given us any proof for that statement, so therefore I must assume that you are either mafia or a mason (or a HUGELY assertive townie, which contradicts what I said about you not being that assertive regarding Orion), and you CANNOT be a mason. Thank you for replying.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast